If beards are a sign of high T then how come soyboys always have beards?

If beards are a sign of high T then how come soyboys always have beards?

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOhmjNuzGew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hair growth is genetical rather than T-based

Ive wanted a beard since I was a kid. I could grow a goatee when I turned 19, and Im 25 now and starting to get real beard growth right at the height of soyboy paranoia. I dont want to look like a soyboy, how do I get away with having a beard?

I need to know how do you define "soyboy", so far its:
Beard, ungroomed, open mouth, crapy skin.

It never was it was always a meme by insecure faggots

light stubble is the only non-soy look

Attached: soylents.jpg (994x745, 178K)

Why on earth would beard be a sign of high t? It's literally just hair on your face. If you dont shave it you get a beard, it's as simple as that. Absolutely nothing to do with test.

Thick long viking beard or nothing.

>look good with light stubble or clean shaven
>start developing an ugly ass goatee after a few days which never fills out, even though I'm in my late 20s now

I feel like my genetics are trying to encourage me to keep on top of my grooming.

why are gorillas full of fur? they are low t!

Only faggots with weak face genetics need beards

Post face right fucking now

because they want to LOOK and FEEL manly, without possessing the qualities that define a man.

Why havn't Veeky Forums taken the soy-pill yet?

Attached: soy-chad2.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Only know the basics of this shit so I could be off, but if the guy IS balding, then his hair follicles on head/face are super sensitive to DHT, so even with absolute rock bottom test/dht, he'd still be grouwing a beard.

Even so, most soybeards are patchy, they don't grow in on the cheeks, and generally just look bad on androgynous facial features.

But if the guy isn't balding(doesn't have balding in his genes) and has a beard then it indicates a healthy amount of test/dht, but it's not the epitome of manliness, it's just supposed to be a given that men can grow beards.

they aren't
whether you get a beard or not just depends on how you react to testosterone. No correlation between test levels and being hairless in the face

Keep it short and actually take care of your facial hair

Why do they open their mouths?

Begging for cock

this. shave your neck hair so you dont get the literal neck beard going, just doing that already gives an idea that you actually groom your beard n shit

jimmy nu-tron: soy genius

Beards have become a damn near fashion accessory in the modern age.

Submissiveness/forced zaniness to accrue attention

Because soyboys are so utterly removed from the concept of masculinity they think that having a beard is synonymous with being masculine, and make no attempt beyond that to seem manly

Because being a soyboy is a personality, and them having beards shouldn't be associated with other normal duds who also like to grow and have a beard.

Attached: 893.jpg (786x800, 52K)

wtf can't believe this guy shaved off his long beard.

but beard with no mustaches just doesnt look right

It's fashionable right now so they do it. A mustache would be a good compromise if you don't want a beard because omg disguising my weak jawline.

No muscle is a requirement
Fat is an optional accesory for thrm

Since when is fantano a cuck?

All white people look the same
Why would i want to hide my chisel jaw line?

>Since when is fantano a cuck?
haha

Women can grow beards and stubbles too

why do you need a store for something that requires no preparation?

>T-levels is not genetic

Attached: 1491388659776.png (485x443, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uOhmjNuzGew

>accrue
Slightly broader than average vocabulary doesn’t excuse shitty usage. Slow down kid.

Can someone post the Clean shaven vs soyboy beard image which is then followed by the clean shaven vs the chad beard image

>he's not /fitlit/
I'm sorry

Attached: 1509299716408.png (226x223, 6K)

compensation for their lack of actual masculinity, like getting a fedora to look "classy" but not knowing how to act or dress classy

Democratic voter
Outspoken on social media, submissive beta in real life
Hangs out with equally lame white people all the time
Desperate to fit in
Likes trendy nerd culture shit
Collects plastic toys of children's media

Attached: IMG_1866.jpg (2208x1656, 366K)

don't look like a soyboy

lmao

all the people saying shit like are retards, if u have good facial structure u'll be fine just stay nourished and take care of ur beard

Attached: sad carcal.jpg (588x608, 39K)

Attached: IMG_1873.jpg (1242x1210, 150K)

anyone i don't like

>accrue
You can't accumulate attention, wench.

>if I shaved off that beard, would you die?

Google "fear grimace"

4u

To cover their fat neck, triple chin and their cheeks which are larger than their cheekbones..

Attached: stefania-giannini-dfd.jpg (1024x719, 162K)

leave fantano out of this

In this case its compensation for manliness. The only semblance of a high-test masculine man is their scraggly face pubes so they cling to those desperately.

It bothers me that he has a hairless patch on the end of his chin but refuses to shave

soyboys have high test.

Thats alos the reason why they fuck more qts than most of the Veeky Forumsitzens.While the fitiziens are posting in anger on some anime weaboo forum online

Wasn’t he autistic?

Weak men with gf before a Veeky Forumsizen

What if balding and no beard growth

>tfw literally only get neck beard, nothing grows on my cheeks, mustache stays pedo-level, goatee makes me look like chum lee, clean makes me look like a rapist
I'm fucked every way when it comes to facial hair.

Okay I suppose I can see having excitement for a game or a system or whatever. You know, something big and fun like that.

But... Cookie Crisp? "le excited soyboy face xD" over some shitty cereal? Why?

furries geeking out.

Not sure why but that made me laugh for like 30 seconds

Because soyboys try to put off that they're manly but their attitude and demeanor prove other wise.

shave everything and polish your head to a mirror finish

Look at the quality of the beard you retard.
Look at his naked cheeks.

Does every YouTube channel have the same amount of views and subscribers?

It's mostly genetic. I have high testosterone and I can't grow a beard as shit. My hair is too light in color and it's too sparse, but those are Nordic genes

> soy genius

Attached: 1460070994263.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

haha wow creamy meme my guy *tips fedora* u should share that e[B]ic Troll™ with the cool Trollsters over at le9Gag!

Attached: gota_blats_xDDdD.jpg (640x629, 153K)

(You) (You) (You) (You)

You a beard is natural phenomenon that the weaker beta males grew to try and get woman as to appear more manly. Usually chads don't need beards because they are already good enough to sleep with women.

what in the actual fuck is going on with that guys skin?

This pictures kinda comfy desu

I cant grow a beard at all. just comes in on my chin and lip and im 25. How the fuck do these soy ridden beta cucks have more test than me?

Probably due to high levels of circulating total testosterone, but low levels of circulating free testosterone, and possibly high levels of circulating estrogen.

Looks like a still from a movie or some shit.

>How the fuck do these soy ridden beta cucks have more test than me?

they dont

So what causes the growth of hair?

high dht.
my theory on soyboy's is they have over active reductase, boosting dht to abnormal levels (beard/balding) and also causing a negative feedback loop on testosterone production, causing it to decrease.

the dominant hormone in facial hair development is likely the male sex hormone testosterone, with DHT more closely associated with beard growth speed rather than density (or "coverage"); moreover, neither hormone acts alone, depending instead on the quantity of androgen receptors on the face. Subjects with a greater preponderance of receptors will develop more terminal adult facial hairs.[3]

Beard growth rate is also genetic.[4] An individual's genes determine the anagen phase of hair in different parts of the body. The anagen phase is the amount of time a hair follicle will grow before the hair falls out and is replaced by a new hair. This in turn determines the length of the hair on that part of the body.[5] The hairs of a bushy beard will have a relatively long anagen phase. The hairs of some men have shorter anagen phases and consequently have sparser shorter beards. The facial hair of most women and children has a very short anagen phase . Genes also determine whether the hair is a thick terminal hair like that of a bristle or a fine vellus hair like that on a child or womans face..

tldr

various things

>beard and balding
>look too manly and ugly to be a soyboy
sucks

Can't tell if retarded.......

Theirs are usually shit tier pube beards.

Psoriasis

its tom hardy lol, the screencap is from peaky blinders but i cant exactly remember why his skin's like that in the show.

I cant remember if they ever explained it.
good show though

also chronic masturbation

>tfw wear a beard to hide my weak jaw

That's literally a numale beard

They reveal the probable cause at the end of season 4. Can't spoiler on Veeky Forums

What causes beard growth smart guy? High enough testosterone levels.

Attached: 1498523152191.png (1200x788, 884K)

epic meme bro. i hate obama's getting elected soon

If you have to worry about looking like a soyboy it's already too late.

>Jack from RT
kek

Muslim terrorists have beards, guess they're high 'test' too. Nah you can think for yourself soyboy.

here's your daily dose!

Attached: 1520793335420.png (800x800, 374K)

thanks doc

>genetical

Intelligence also tends to be genetical

Attached: 1513466504410.png (645x729, 147K)

soypeople amirirhgt?

look at pic related what a soy person

Attached: 1514237904488.png (404x301, 198K)

soys grow beards because its the only masculine thing they're allowed to do in their social circles.

Do you have a higher dosage?

There is nothing more masculine than running a piece of sharp metal along your face and neck. >Strait razor or go home.