Day thread

how was your dat /fit

explain

Attached: 1028 - vORym8X.jpg (396x385, 22K)

Been drinking since 2, bretty gud :DDDDD

Been getting social gains recently and left virgin autist mode last month. Got a nice, loving gf who I started catching feelings for. Found out this morning she's been cheating on me the whole time with two other guys. I can't tell if I'm more angry or sad.

Attached: 1504555414016.gif (200x146, 36K)

why u drink fit brother

I spent the large majority of it trying to solve the world's problems and then I went to a rock climbing wall and forgot everything except that there were people there my age and they were actually having fun and talking to each other and I remembered how Good it felt to be with people who just talk and climb and eat food and I was happy. Then I brought my SO there and they didn't want to stay too long and so I took them to a restaurant across the street and ordered them something and the meat in it was pink and they said they wanted to leave immediately and I broke down crying in front of the waitress because I have PTSD and depression and always feel like everything is my fault. My SO said i need to try to relax more so we went home and I went to sleep separately wrapped up in a warm blanket and I woke up and feel sore as fuck and had a smoothie and am eating slowly and trying to breathe more to facilitate mental and physical recovery

do not worry brother, i am an autist too, the only thing i do in my freetime is deadlift,benchpress and play video games.
i will always b here bro

Work, workout and now home relaxing. Gonna be a good evening.

4am and i just woke up, drank my preworkout and getting ready for the gym :)))

I want to lift but am overtrained and need to take a few rest days... I WANT TO LIFT SO BADLY THO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1498743354409.jpg (500x452, 66K)

>overtraining

nice meme there buddy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>removed toxic friend
>gf yelled at me for being antisocial
>grandmother being taken off life support tonight
>work in 2 hours
>ate burger king egg sandwich for breakfast
>haven't gained any weight this month

Attached: 1486655817115.png (205x246, 10K)

I woke up around 12:45 (30 mins ago), have two days of spring break left so I don't want to keep wasting it like I have been but I have no clue what to do
I spent most of my break browsing Veeky Forums, reading, and maybe 4 hours of anime

get brain gains today

t. guy who has never trained hard

My body feels so fatigued I can barely stand up. It's because of severe sleep deprivation and not eating enough while working out 7 times a week.

t. retard

>be insomniac
>haven't slept for 3 days
>decide to do a massive high volume session to tire me out enough to sleep
>absent mindedly stare at a qt while i'm doing flies
>she makes eye contact
>i dont break the eye contact
>she hurriedly leaves the gym
feels bad. And i still cant sleep.

I have a friend just like you, he's tired all the time and his insecurities bring him to the gym every day
You gotta watch out for yourself man. Get 8 hours of sleep a night, count your macros, at least take multivitamins. Dont go to the gym so much. Maybe doing a proper program will help you feel more comfortable with rest days.

>Get 8 hours of sleep a night
Easier said than done as a chronic insomniac lol. But you're right, there are definitely things I could be doing to prevent it from happening. Multivitamin is probably a good idea desu, my diet consists almost entirely of pinto beans and bananas so I'm probably missing out on lots of things.

i can barely get enough sleep, we are in the same boat lol.
Even if i go to bed at 9PM i will be up untill 3am..

my schedule is more like, school( uni) , work, workout, die home alone

>Shit post on Veeky Forums
>Train for Everest
>2 dates tonight

> 2 dates

gtfo this is not your thread

Today has been a fucking wash I was intending to do work today but I jacked off and got complacent and now I'm just sitting here shitposting on Veeky Forums
All I want to do is go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning but it's 2PM.
Kinda want to go get beer in honor of my Irish ancestors but honestly I don't want to spend money.

Attached: 1521023426465.gif (500x373, 1019K)

Oh shit, I just got my tax return back though. I got like $500.
That makes me happy.

Attached: 1520308321894.jpg (474x473, 12K)

my disgust for women grew a bit bigger today. I dont want this, but I don't know how to change..

Attached: 1518035198164s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>wake up at 10 am because my toddler son kept quiet and shooed my wife away every time she came near the bed
>in-laws came by at 11 so no kid-reated chores for the day
>saturday is fuck-around-with-weights day at the gym so training it literally always good
>come out feeling better and more refreshed than I did coming in, wife's training was light-weight shit, since she's 5 months pregnant and can't squat or deadlift
>take wife on a date for post-workout relaxation
>come back, in-laws leave, 1 hour of playtime with son, wash the kid, put him tobed
>currently waiting untill nap-time stories are over and we can fuck
>Nothing beats a milk-factory titty-fuck

Day was pretty good. Actually one of the best day I had this month.

That sounds like everything I want to achieve in life desu. Hot wife I can bang, couple kids, lifting, and still making time for Veeky Forums.

You gotta be here for at least 10 years before you get an actual waifu, user.

Attached: 1110380207253.jpg (298x200, 12K)

my retarded leftie niece and her boyfriend are coming over so i have to clean the house. can a NEET get some god damn alone time?!

Attached: 4A375965-8CFF-4459-BF52-1CCE03E5D9BD.png (747x686, 44K)