/HGMR/

Some guy is selling a pair of 55's, 60's, and 70's online for $260. He's also trying to sell them for $90, $100, $120 a set respectively ($310). Walmart is selling the same dumbbells for approximately $364 brand new, not sure about the shipping though.

>Should I try and talk the guy down?
>If so, by how much?
>I have a set of hex dumbbells up to 45 and I could really use these since adjustable dumbbells are a pain in the ass.

Also /HGMR/ General, I suppose.

Attached: gym2.jpg (960x1280, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

titan.fitness/wall-mounted-pulley-tower.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Private seller is going to have to pay through the roof to ship that much weight.

I'd be picking it up.

Should I low ball him?

Attached: knurling.png (1080x1920, 206K)

Yeah, no reason to pay more if you don't have to.

Umm, am I being autistic or did this conversation just take a weird fucking turn?

Does he want me to get sweaty in his garage?

Attached: knurling2.jpg (810x2152, 265K)

Oh fuck did you just get a lifting buddy? I think that’s too much money personally just bc I don’t put much value at all in dumbbells outside of maybe some curls or lateral raises so take what I say with 60mg of sodium

>Oh fuck did you just get a lifting buddy?

IS THIS A CODE WORD FOR SOMETHING ELSE!?

Attached: 1493947535428.png (811x767, 413K)

Lol he doest have a garage gym gimp! Ishygddt!

Attached: 1519833956146.jpg (960x960, 166K)

Why not just buy a pair of adjustable handles that fit Olympic plates, I guarantee it'll be cheaper

Got those, have you ever fucking put 8 10s on a handle? It's clumsy as fuck.

Lol not using 25s

You ever row or bench with 25's asshole!?
I tried.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Yeah i row around 150 lbs and I do clean & press with 90lbs

Attached: 1521298423605.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

It never hurts to just yolo send out an offer for $250 or something.

I think im gonna do it. I've got some space to set the rack and i will clean up the room tommorow.

Anyone made some sort of cable pulley attachment to the power cage? Im thinking about something like pic related.

>two blocks
>steel cable
>bit of chain with something flat on the bottom as a loding pin
>random attatchments on the other side for pushdowns/facepulls
>you can lock your legs with safety bar while doing heavy pulldowns

Maybe one more block on the bottom for curls/rows.

Attached: thor-cage-black.jpg (801x1200, 103K)

>Maybe one more block on the bottom for curls/rows.

visualization in pic related

Attached: low cable.jpg (801x1200, 114K)

Fuck that get this titan.fitness/wall-mounted-pulley-tower.html

Attached: 1521259102832.png (720x406, 245K)

No dude I legitimately mean a lifting bro go hit a fuckin chest and arms sesh with your boy, buy some dumbbells that you’ll use and keep in contact with him for barbecues, workouts, drinking, sports games, the works he just initiated a friend offer cuz you’re a fellow home gym master race

I made a separate thread that got ignored, so trying here... I don't have a lot of space, or a lot of experience with lifting, so I was thinking of a Bowflex. Any reason to not get one besides price? Any workout has to be better than none, right?

First you’re a Jew for doing that
Second the ones I’m seeing online are 500-1500 dollars, for that price you can by a bar, squat rack, plates, and probable a trap bar or some other specialty thing

The one I'm looking at is $700. I don't have a lot of room, so I don't want to fill up an entire room with a squat rack, bar, plates, bench, and all of that.

Get yourself I big black dildo cuz your a fag for even thinking of buying a bowflex

I feel you bro anything’s better to get started if you’re a beginner I say go for it but if you’ve been working out any way for a year or two I’d just treat yoself and join a cheap gym even if it’s planet fitness

Did I fuck myself over by getting a flat bench instead of an adjustable one?

Eh maybe I’m sure it was cheaper and you can probably jerryrig it to do other press variations

Well, pic semi related

Attached: 1509250455748.jpg (255x720, 94K)