Has lifting gotten you that gf you wanted Veeky Forums?

Has lifting gotten you that gf you wanted Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1520475040461.jpg (715x1000, 434K)

I'd just like to compliment you on your good taste OP.

Attached: 1501153504610.jpg (566x800, 238K)

one of these days

Unironically yes, i met a girl with a perfect body who probably wouldn't be with me if not for my autistic knowledge of the gym and exercises

Thank you

It will happen, keep at it

Congratulations. How did you meet her?

Still in love with that Jewess. Day idek anymore.
Getting Veeky Forums hasn't helped, got left on read, hold me Veeky Forums.

>tfw lifting four months
>mfw no Veeky Forums and no a bf

Attached: 1518816483002.png (206x245, 7K)

>How did you meet her?
She goes to my school (no, not underage) and we found eachother tinder, we started talking talking talking and she was funny i was funny (according to her) and then we realized we are both exercise-freaks. Thats all.

Can some chads help me out? I'm apparently attractive to women, especially older women for reason, but whenever I go out to bars to talk to them I only succeed in making myself miserable. I see some pretty girls in the halls at my college, but I opt not to bother them. What should I be doing? Is doing this completely alone holding me back? Please help me understand how this stuff works

Attached: mspaint.jpg (630x420, 82K)

1.Be funny
2.Be funny
3.Be funny
4.Be funny

be fun but not funny. if you're too funny the girl's not going to take you seriously when you try to pull

Attached: 1498781143627.gif (360x480, 2.22M)

Been in love with a lesbian for over a year now. This week she's given me a chance. She's had 2 girlfriends since I've met her and we've become friends, but I don't know why she wants me now. Not sure how to feel, but it has definitely made me happier.

Attached: cpepe.png (612x491, 98K)

no but its gotten me girls

nah. but whatever

No T_T

Attached: b534ae3c8907e39512457d447eed0c59.jpg (450x675, 317K)

No, it's actually made me despise women more. All women try and find attention - those that are married are even worse.

>tfw you'll never find a loyal fit waifu

There's gotta be more to it than just telling jokes

Yes, in the most roundabout way possible but it definitely had an effect

Maybe if I lift hard enough I can one day pull her dimension into mine and be with her.

Attached: B572D746-2FBB-4C9B-949B-409840BF09AD.jpg (704x1000, 174K)

Sadly, no. She's still fictional.

Attached: cuteseras.png (1140x1080, 1.62M)

No it made me lose confidence. It just made me realize that no matter how good your body is, face is all that matters.

Attached: 1515287994836.png (598x566, 277K)

Fuck

>the face
>not the height

I work retail and see complete qts with some of the most homely motherfuckers but they're always 6'2 or over

>no gf yet
tho lifting did help improve my confidence enough to lose my virginity

Attached: Cuc7f4lUsAEfoY3.jpg (564x565, 26K)

I did
But then I lost her

Attached: FB_IMG_1520268392493.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Attached: 1519666608451.jpg (1100x1100, 826K)

Had a crush on this girl for years when I was a NEET, she rejected me. Became Veeky Forums and now she constantly tries to whore for my attention, fucked her once and I just ignore her now.

greentext?

>I only ever get mired because of my strength not because I look big

I dont know why but girls have commented on my strength in the gym a bunch of times but I dont know if it is just admiration for my dedication and strength or it is actual mirin. I can never tell. My non existant self worth tells me it is just the type of admiration you would give to the local circus freak.

That's the way to go user, we are proud

I already had one

No, and it probably won't. I'm fucked up in more ways than i can count and i can't outlift that

Attached: devastation.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Second

Nope. I realize that height is all that mattered after I reached my goal.
T.5'4 genetic failure

Got the gf i wanted before lifting m8

No it made me realize that even though I have a good looking face and now a body to match it girls still won't get with me because I'm 5'7. Unless they're literally 5'2 or below

That's something bro. Keep it up, you will get one soon. Just keep improving yourself and she'll appear.

Noble goal. Keep lifting

It actually did get me the gf. But she left shortly after realizing I am your typical Veeky Forums autist. Got a good body at least.

It helped me get lots of interest from girls, so I currently have two steady gfs. I lost the one I loved but it lead me to lifting so I'm grateful. Nothing lasts forever anyway. Last night I slept with a nother girl, shit was great and she worshipped my body, so I guess she'll become gf number three soon. Fit life is the only way to live

Well she doesn't exist, so no amount of lifting I do will help me find her. I still enjoy lifting though. 2D for life.

No, but only been at it for a month so no notorious gains yet.
Either way, I doubt that being Veeky Forums will be enough to overcome my social autism and get me a gf.

almost. i friend-zoned her because i'm autistic as fuck

No.

It has gotten me a lot of sex and a few short relationships but when they girls get comfortable with me and stop being spaghetti factories/start becoming bitchy, I drop them.

I don't life for a gf. I mean it'd be nice, but really I was fat for 10+ years and just want a body I can be proud of, and for other people to mire/envy. Lifting heavy stuff and running fast is nice too.

I've had them before getting Veeky Forums and even then women would compliment my body. Worth noting I have pectus, flared ribs, and fairly large stretch marks across my back too. So don't get too hung up on how you look because often if a girl is into you, the flaws you perceive yourself to have won't matter to them. Something for my bros who've never been with a girl to remember.

More relevant to the question though, literally like a week ago a girl from my gym stopped me as I was leaving to tell me how pretty(her words) I was. We talked for about 15min of her telling me how attractive she thought I was. Don't know if I wana pursue it though, she has a fantastic ass but her face is meh and she has tattoos which I'm not really into

That kind of thing just makes me sad to be honest.

It's perfectly fine. He got fit, the dumb girl thought he did it for her but got shown what's what. That's something these women never understand; if a man you rejected or ignored gets fit or turns his life around for he isn't doing it for you, he's doing it for someone better than you.

Patrician

Had a huge crush on this Persian goddess. Tried getting close to her, but my autism made it difficult. In a completely impulsive mood I asked her out. Total dyel at this point too, 125lbs 5'10" Skeleton, but I dress nicely to compensate (button up shirts and polos). I have no idea what she was thinking, but she accepted and we went out...managed to keep her interested in me with sense of humor and knowledge of obscure facts and histories from books I've read (I'm an avid reader). Fast forward 4 years, Persian goddess is in love with me still and finds my autism adorable, no longer dyel, and got her to lift with me to work on her ass, but her body is amazing anyway. Getting Veeky Forums is great, but working on those social gains are just as impotant. I was probably a 6 or 7/10 and she was a 9 or 10/10 and i managed to trick her into dating me with social skills as a total skeleton.

Attached: 329edc0517e90e75702ab07c7eb40de3.jpg (720x1000, 85K)

"This Persian goddess" was not referring to the one in the picture, but they do look similar

Close enough. I got a girl who isn't exactly what I would have called "my type" but shes cuter than I expected so it's w/e. She definitely told me my arms are the first thing she noticed. She also doesn't mind me having a "dad bod" while I'm bulking/just being a fat ass. That last part made her a keeper to me.

Mfw I got my boyfriend back into lifting.

>Asian robot wife

Attached: 2A0CB1E2-5998-44E7-9D38-05A8EB0FEBED.jpg (400x275, 35K)

No, I'm more alone than ever.

No, she lost you.

Attached: H65eRqK687EnRVqpxBqPo4t6b3ZoOrRVcAlgqqw5U2E.jpg (486x608, 62K)

I'd say I have a body that classified within the top 20% of the fitness community. It really lets you get away with a lot of autism. I send girls /pol/ nigger hate shit ironically, send them pictures of anime girls telling them they'll never be able to compete with 2D. They all respond with "OMG user that's soooo racists lol" or "You're so weird babe :P"
It's honestly depressing how fucked up they'll let you be as long as you'll look good in their snapchat stories or IG posts.

Attached: IMG_9267.jpg (599x657, 131K)

it isnt telling jokes, you got to be naturally funny

Looks have the same effect as money on people. A poor man is crazy and delusional while a rich man is eccentric and whimsical. An ugly man is just some weirdo while a beautiful man is interesting and unique.

all the best girls are below 5'4 so youre good user

No but I don't really see how I would ever get one, despite how good I currently look. I think women are boring/vapid and I haven't got a clue what to say to them.

No, because I've yet to overcome myself.

Be witty. Don't act like a depressive drunktard so they won't feel moody and awol after few minutes, but also don't be an overjoyed autistic twat that went straight out of comedy anime, because otherwise they willl think that you're a manchild. Compliment them, talk to them, initiate when doing something, ask questions, but don't be overcompetitive or annoying.

>Has lifting gotten you the gf you wanted
No because she doesn't exist

>I think women are boring/vapid
Forsake this toxic mindset before it's too late, it's the male equivalent of "all men are pigs".

Stop being such a faggot. Everyone is fucked up, you're not special in that regard. Fucked up people have lifepartners too.

What the other user said, get rid of your spineless character.

>Used to be a fat fuck
>Had a gf
>get into shape
>Don't have a gf

Attached: 1517840937070.jpg (150x200, 20K)

Literally and unironically yes. The perfect girl I always wanted in my younger days. Ie virgin gamer girl.
I made it brahs. Now I only need to make it in the fucking gym actually (1/2/1.5/2 here, I skipped legs for like forever until I actually started working them a month ago).

Dude fucking go for it

Both are true, to a limited extent. I know which I'd rather be.

nah 2d doesn't exist

Attached: 1466863780527.jpg (400x300, 24K)

My gf is perfect in terms of height, face and personality (well, most of the time).

She's a bit more thick than I'd like, but we're both trying to get fit and seeing modest gains, so it's all good.

>found eachother tinder
Enjoy your slut

If anything it made me appreciate muslim women and some Asian females for their loyalty to a partner

Right now I don't have one, but one day I'll definitely get one.

Forgot the pic, ffs.

Attached: 907b0bc197299197fb5ec2aaa706ca79--stein-deviant-art.jpg (428x600, 31K)

Why does everyone shill this bitch? Steins gate was boring and the anime tier ott character emotions were pure shit. Garbage

made gainz, left the friendzone, got with her, then over the last few years she has just gained weight FML

A couple of months ago I saw a girl at the gym who was crazy muscular for a girl and strong as heck, and she didn't have a roid face nor a roid voice. Yesterday I saw her again, with the remains of her winter bulk. Still muscular, but this time with the perfect amount of bodyfat.
I was too scared to talk to her.

Nope it was literally just confidence and having a good sense of humor

Black coffee, diet soda, sugar free gum - the triumvirate of an unbreakable fasting. I'm telling you bros.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 36K)

tfw gone on two dates with extremely hot girl off of tinder. Immediately fell in love with her. Check out her tinder profile again. She's recently edited her bio.. Brehs, why can't she be the one?!

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

>brainlets

Attached: kurisu_by_kr0npr1nz-d7w1vfs.jpg (1024x1024, 1.13M)