/fat/ - Post a new one when the other one is almost archived you lazy fucks edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous:

Attached: diet properly.jpg (2724x2213, 573K)

>threw my XXL clothes out today since I can fit into L now
feels good man

Attached: file.png (600x541, 497K)

/fat/ survey: what country are you from?

Confess.

Attached: 1516516220223.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I kept getting unreliable numbers from my scale due to uneven floors so I went to Home Depot and bought a tile to put the scale on. I weigh 7lbs more than I thought I did :(

I'm only losing weight because I want the security of being more attractive than my girlfriend

Attached: 1493859948337.jpg (420x420, 20K)

Haven't checked /fat/ in months
8 months since I decided to get my shit together. I went from 300 to 200lbs in that period while also getting a much better frame and nice looking arms. Today I had to throw away a bunch of size 5 shirts and XL tees because they were way too big for me. I kept some big tees though cause since I have a way thinner face now, I can pull off the "sloppy on purpose" looks without looking gross, feels pretty good. I'll still cut a bit more until I'm officially "thin" to bulk up later, but all the hard work has been paying off, I feel like people are more approachable and I gathered the confidence to ask a girl out, which is a pretty big move for me since I'm socially retarded

Things won't be always great, my dudes. You'll stall on some weeks and crave stuff to eat but you shouldn't give up, slow and steady wins the race. My only regret during this process is not taking pictures when I started, because I never thought I would make it

I was wrong. We are all going to make it, brehs.

Attached: kazami_yuukafd20111beddfcb0145b420cac33657ec.jpg (741x950, 102K)

>bought a tile
kik

it was only like $0.50 and at least it's flat and stiff so I can sit it on top of my existing flooring, which is old as fuck tile that's overall level but not level in some places.

I just ate 1000 calories worth of shepard's pie.

Good shit brother

>drop 40 lbs
>have to buy new clothes and shirts
>3 months later drop another 20 lbs
>new clothes are starting to feel big again

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE ALREADY IM TO POOR TO KEEP BUYING CLOTHES SHIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1519389712203.jpg (918x597, 216K)

i ate 2 sandwiches with cheese and went over 1500 kcal

I haven't lost more than 5lbs since I started working third shift. The fuck is going on, still eating 1000 cal deficit but never lose weight almost immediately after switching shifts.

I woke up starving and fought the temptation to order some pizza because I don't have any decent food at home, decided to eat some canned fish and potatoes. Snacked on crackers while potatoes were boiling and the meal left me feeling empty so I found a piece of pastry and half a box of honey rings in my drawer. Ate it all. Did the numbers, and apparently I ate 1400 kcals of junk and I still feel hungry as fuck. It doesn't help that I've been keeping my daily intake under 1000 kcals for the week since I binged on 3000 kcals of fast food and beer on tuesday.

Read a studying saying that third shift workers burn up to 20% less calories during sleeping and lack of daylight fucks your metabolism

Post delicious dinners

Attached: 20180317_184901.jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

rate

Attached: file.png (546x571, 41K)

Any /fat/s here struggling with erectile dysfunction?

not me

>t. about to jack off

Attached: 1509035606390.png (408x450, 34K)

Why do I feel that that roastie-wojak is attractive when she's so poorly drawn and has the wojak face?

I have lost 50 lbs so far, but it's been unstable as fuck. Literally 2 steps forward one step back.

The same thing happens every time, I'll go on a big cut diet, loose a ton of weight, then it just stops.
I've even tried 5 day fasting to break it.

How do I tell my body to lower the weight it wants to keep me at?

>it wants to keep me at?
eat less calories than your TDEE

> beer is empty calories

FUCK THIS I JUST WANT TO DRINK AHHHHH

Attached: 1380664388179.jpg (500x558, 65K)

How much are you loosing a week?
I only eat 900-1200 calories so myfitness tracker wont give me any data based off what i put in. So ive been just doing my calories day by day in my head.

It's a 1000 kcal deficit, so 2lbs/week

Beer is especially bad for your testosterone, would avoid it completely.

For me, fitting into old clothes is one of the best feelings when losing weight.
Some of my really nice clothes from years ago, which i decided on keeping when getting too big, now fit again.
My sister got me a nice Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt several years ago. It was way too tight, and i never used it. At the same time, i didn't want to throw it away, being a pricey item.
A couple of weeks ago, i took off the tag and started wearing it. Best feeling ever.

Attached: tumblr_n6rbrbwHdn1r7kxqoo1_500.jpg (480x360, 45K)

> really shitty day
> couldn't buy groceries
> I'm now spilt between ordering a Salad and a diet coke or ordering shittloads of pizza and binge

tl;dr --> help!

This. Getting close to fitting into pants I wore back in 2012

>started 2017 at 285lbs (42 BMI)
>just had my weekly weighing
>200lbs (29.4 BMI)
>my first time being below 30 in my adult life
Am I making it lads

I know BMI doesn't mean much but it's a nice milestone.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sakura Quest - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.45_[2017.09.16_17.46.52].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

no matter how bad you were. at least you weren't "getting tattoos of food" bad

Attached: Gp747wC.jpg (2976x3968, 637K)

i am wearing clothes i bought when i was 18 yo user.
of course i was a fatfuck then but damn it.

Diet Coke

Enjoy your cancer

We all have shitty days, user, but you can't let that destroy you.
Remember why you're doing this.
In the past, i've been trying to fix my bad eating habits several times, all failing in the end.
What usually made me fall of the wagon was this attitude of 'well i had pizza, might as well have ice cream too'.
Whatever you do, remember to get back on schedule as soon as possible.
While i would advice you to push through and eat the salad, remember it's not the end of the world if you get pizza.
And you certainly shouldn't give up because of one defeat.
We support you user, hope you make the right decision.

You've got to resist the cravings if you're trying to avoid alcohol or bad calories, man.
Self control and discipline is really key to making it.

Attached: d7b27eb181d4db71a8ef3b320527622d.jpg (1163x555, 206K)

>stopped eating
>mom died
>suddenly can't stop eating
help what do

eat mom

>"Cheat" day
>Less than 1600 kcal consumed
Am I good or am I good?

Attached: 469[1].jpg (489x499, 25K)

Last night I had two shots of gin and went over my calories for the day

>wasn't even out drinking with pals, I was drinking alone in my room

Attached: 1521171244760.jpg (600x238, 23K)

Typical case of emotional eating.
Realize food won't make you happy in the long run, or 'fix' anything.
Resolve your psychological issues otherwise.
Track everything calorie you eat and drink, and be hard on yourself.

Attached: zz0d8139bm6z.jpg (1084x1130, 193K)

no fuck you she was cremated
also i want to stop eating not eat more
but i can't
i don't give enough of a shit
it took me a long fucking time to give enough of a shit and this just bowled over all my momentum
but here's the thing with me: it's like the entry point for "enough of a shit" is unfairly high
like i reach the point of wanting to kill myself every day BEFORE reaching the point of wanting to do something about it
thus creating this dumb fucking period of misery where i give enough of a shit that i'm constantly miserable but not enough of a shit to get off my ass
what the fuck is up with that what do i do about it i'm sick of being miserable

if you are gonna an hero do it in another board pls.

Hope you get your regular exercise, user.
It is absolutely critical for a healthy mind.

Attached: 1500448668955.jpg (2888x1480, 691K)

>Resolve your psychological issues otherwise.
i have no faith in the possibility of this
even before she died i've been trying to deal for years and years with having been raped by my dad and i just have not gotten anywhere
>Track everything calorie you eat and drink, and be hard on yourself.
this however i can do
i mean i was doing it before just fine what with threatening suicide to myself in the shower if i ate something which i did not follow up on because i then ate something five days later and did not kill myself evidently
the evil dadvoice was even helping which i appreciate but i do still hate it and wish it would die
it's just a matter of getting back into it now that i care again
but fuck i wish it didn't hurt so much to care

Attached: 1520800363202.jpg (500x655, 74K)

>red meat for iron gains
>Potatoe
>Vegetables
>Cheese for dat calcium

Could be worse user.

ofc i'm not, i'm a pussy and don't have the guts
thanks user this is probably it, i was walking around a lot before she died but then i took a leave of absence from school and stayed home for many weeks so you're right that is probably part of the problem. will try to start walking again

Avoid diet coke like a plague. It will only make your sugar filled, shit eating habits live longer. Get yourself a glass of water with lime and stop being a fucking child.

i know right, i'm being a worthless piece of shit full of self pity
i just want to stop being that and get back to being hard on myself and not eating
i keep starting back up and then giving up and i don't understand what i need to do differently in order to not give up and keep going instead

Anyone else in love with the drawing of the girl here?

i deadlift once a week on average

>i don't understand what i need to do differently in order to not give up and keep going instead
stop being a whiny piece of shit?

thats jlaw

Attached: 0be132c17499f18519eff717cae35e49.jpg (640x960, 54K)

yes exactly! how do i stop being a whiny piece of shit!
how do i stop thinking about the fact that my body isn't my own and the only person i cared about is dead?
i know there are people who have it much worse and in the grand scheme of things i am a privileged cunt but thinking about that doesn't seem to help

you stop thinking and start doing stuff.
it's isn't that hard.

Go lift and talk to someone.
Exercise will help you feel like you are accomplishing something.
Talking to someone will ease the pain.

You're not "a privileged cunt" you're somebody who just lost someone. Exercise and try to cope, it'll be alright user. It's always all right.

I know exercising is hard and you feel you cant do it, and this and that. All those are excuse. Find the strenght, go to a gym and begin lifting.
Find someone to talk to, even someone not that close but someone that will listen. Tell them your sorrows.

It'll be alright user.

2 questions about diet

question number one: i bought a kitchen scale to start a good cut and im having problems believing the calorie denstiy of everything i used to eat.

For example pic related is 150g of rice. according to the packaging it says it has 179kcal per 50g. That means that 150g is 537cals... that's more than one third of what i can eat per day. (mantainance for me is 2000 and my cut is 1500)
Is this right? do people usually eat that much more than they need? is rice a particularly calorie dense food?

second question: one egg is 155 calories. one tablespoon of olive oil is around 120 cals.

if i fry one oegg in one tablespon of olive oil can the result ever have more than 120+155=275?

does the process of frying or any other cooking process that does not add a new ingredient somehow increase the calorie count in a meal?

thanks in advance for any answer

Attached: rice.jpg (2048x1536, 775K)

Yeah, me. Though that's my fault for being overweight, smoking for almost 7 years, and developing type-2 diabetes.

Thankfully, I've quit smoking for over a year now, my weight is down to normal levels, and my blood sugar is good around the clock.

I still haven't undone the damage done though. I can't pop boners when I want to. Not even if I see a hot girl at the gym. My brain wants it, but nothing happens down below the belt.

I started a routine of abstaining from PMO, taking 15g of L-Arginine, 4g of L-Citrulline, and 100mg of Pycnogenol everyday. I began doing kegels a few days ago.

Hopefully I can breathe some life into this dick again. My last sexual encounter, I was able to finally get hard but I got soft when going in. At least it's better than the one before that, where I couldn't even get hard enough to put it in at all.

Attached: 1507144671230.jpg (983x758, 98K)

>Spent a fortune on clothes that would normally last me years
>Now they are too big and are sliding down
Oh no

>you stop thinking and start doing stuff.
>it's isn't that hard.
my god you're right.
when i started caring again, that wasn't just worry or frustration. that was my motivation creeping back in right under my nose and the only reason i didn't do anything about it was because i didn't even realize i was motivated.
i hope.
thank you both for the advice. means a lot. saved, busy but will look back at this and work on this.

Get the 1kcal spray for cooking. It will save you so many cals

tfw my comfy joggers are getting too big and keep slipping down.

I’ve had them for years and now I’ll need to wear a new pair in

Why is life so abstract? No matter what I do I'll still be a leper won't I?

Attached: 1488597083343.gif (633x758, 24K)

Something is wrong with me. For the past 2 weeks I have a massive headache after getting drunk even though I drink the same amount (375ml) as always.

Damn nigger what kind of fucking eggs are you eating that are so big they're 155 calories? But no, one egg is a tablespoon of olive oil will be 275 calories.

Also, for rice it's 50g of uncooked rice is 179 calories. It looks like you have cooked rice on your scale.

For the love of god tell me you are in therapy or have at least tried medication?

> one egg is 155 calories
Nope, eggs have 155 calories per 100 grams.
One egg usually weight less than that.

Rice is a pretty calorie dense food, i try to stay away from it.
Olive oil is also pretty dense for calories.
I would think that frying in olive oil would add some calories, how much - i'm not sure.
Probably varies by different foods too, and how they absorb oil.

Attached: egg_calories.png (719x258, 42K)

White rice is quite calorie dense. Try other grains or at least brown rice, which is much richer in dietary fiber. And yes, people eat much more than they actually need.
Eat more veggies. They are almost calorie free and you can stuff your face with broccoli all day every day virtually without consequences.

About frying - try not to. Boil your eggs. Steam your veggies. Water fry your meat. Keep your meals simple to kcal count. Measure everything, it'll get easier and less troublesome with time.
Good luck user.

You're enjoying it you sexy faggot, stop pretending

yeah it's all good
i was off the medication at the time i was doing that crazy shit
which...
also happened to be the longest i ever fasted...
and the most weight i ever lost...?
mOTHER FUCJKER
WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS FUCK ME
medication = in the trash immediately fuck this
hoyl shit

>. It looks like you have cooked rice on your scale.
that makes a lot of sense, ill look up stats for cooked rice

Why? Weigh uncooked rice, count calories and than cook it. Water doesn't have any calories on it's own, so it won't add anything caloriewise.
You really are new to this, aren't you?

Finland

finland

Leprosy is curable nowdays senpai. Go see a doctor about it.

>tfw bland oatmeal

Attached: 1521224816757.png (882x758, 17K)

Any downsides to losing weight.

Will I be colder in the winter?
Will I be less able to ha sleep my alcohol?

Helsinki?

Handle**

Maybe but hot clothes and you shouldnt be binging on alcohol anyways.

Finland

Statistically, you'll be less happy.
With the exception of the minority who gain weight due to eating disorders, fat people are less likely to commit suicide than healthy people

the upsides being not dying by shitting blood out of your anus after contracting diabeetus.

>Why? Weigh uncooked rice, count calories and than cook it.
yes, that sounds like the best choice, i meant for this meal in particular i will search for the value of cooked rice so as to not to start off with the wrong foot

>You really are new to this, aren't you?
yes

My dick don’t stand up. It just grows and slumps down. Like a hentai pig penis

to be fair, by dying fairly early on they really dont have the time to be unhappy do they ?

hämeenlinna

>Will I be colder in the winter?
barely colder, also you can always put more clothes

but during summer you really cant do anything once youre naked, so being slim is bets 100 of the time

Canada

Also.
> Not counting fat as slow suicide.

calories in 100g of chicken breasts

Attached: 1363199643083.png (400x345, 50K)

Norway

Attached: 1504638295304.jpg (1600x1144, 1.1M)

this is QTDDTOT not questions that can be objectively be answered by one quick google search even by the most retarded retard of retards

>fat people are less likely to commit suicide than healthy people

Yes, because the rope can't support their weight

>fat people are less likely to commit suicide than healthy people
[Citation needed]

I started 2018 at 285 user, I'm at 266 now. I hope in a year I can be as far as you are

Attached: c6065bd7d0fa54084b3a6223398cf7a1.jpg (1136x638, 476K)

Some days I get really depressed with how actually fat I was. It really stands out the more I lose weight. All the extra flab under my arms and inner thighs that's sticking around. The belly "skirt". The moobs that are taking their sweet time disappearing.

I know it's a long haul boys, but fuck it's a shock how in denial I was.

I'm going to be legit and not shit on you, it's clearly emotional eating and if you don't try to control it now it might control YOU for a long time. Consider doing a 24 - 48 hour fast, then eat keto for a few days, reintroduce carbs slowly and get back on your normal cut. It'll "reset" your stomach and even when you try to binge it'll fucking physically hurt.

Sorry for your loss user. Luckily my parents are still alive but ever since I was a kid I've had nightmares about my parents dying. I can't imagine your hardship right now.

People will be more likely to sit next to you on the bus/train.

>tfw you thought you would be far forever so ditched old clothes during multiple house moves.

I miss some of those old clothes now. Guess I just gotta pump it out and get new favourites.

I just ate a whole pack of these
AMA

Attached: 060426.jpg (300x208, 21K)