If dubs you go out and pretend to be Chad, get shitfaced because muh saint patrick's day

if dubs you go out and pretend to be Chad, get shitfaced because muh saint patrick's day

Attached: 1520781108217.jpg (601x508, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thanks because i'm not a teenager

>implying my country has enough of a hibernian legacy to celebrate this

>someone saved my OC
absolutely fulfilling

Please no dubs.

Roll pls no

ajdsklfjaçlfkjasçlfkjaçsldfjçalj

Not old enough to drink haha :)

How can I pretend to be Chad????

Attached: 1521064011878.jpg (821x869, 88K)

But I am Chad.

Debating it

If dubs i'll go summon a succubus instead.

Attached: 1520320152173.jpg (3782x4010, 3.1M)

Ok broski

Rolling for St. Chad

No one on this thread will get dubs.

Damn Veeky Forums is pussy. I'm doing this whether or not I get dubs.

If dubs, I'll go find a wife tonight.

Attached: 1520552981950.png (795x864, 504K)

>A thread died for this

rip

gl fag

Pls no

Too young to drink by a couple months so if dubs I will finally leave the house and attend a party I was invited to

I'm not american, but I live near a beach and it is crowded today
roll

no social life detected

Idk I would have to Google up bars or something

I don't even like alcohol

No friends and no social life, if dubs I would have to go out alone so if I get dubs im gonna go get blown by a hooker

If 8, 9, or 0 I'll go buy alcohol. If dubs I'll go to a legitimate bar.

Worth a shot

Attached: tmp_12066-15065601024631652599176.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Attached: IMG_7435.jpg (750x1106, 174K)

Alcohol ruins my gains.

>implying you went to parties as a teenager
>implying this post isn't sour grapes

Attached: 1519973998978.png (588x427, 194K)

28 years old now. I have a bit of a social life but spend a lot of my time focusing on career and health now. was a party animal and borderline alcohol/drug addict when i was younger

i wanna be a chad

pls no

ok

Into crypto?

I remember in the 8th grade, I was concerned about going to a Halloween party because magazines said people had sex at them and at that age girls started to use costumes with more skin. I ended up going but it was lame as shit, bobbing for apples and watching people do dumb shit in the backyard.

In high school all of the parties were eating chips/soda and playing Nintendo Wii party games in the basement.

Attached: Personal Feelio.png (400x400, 45K)

fuck off you degenerate

im 19 and already a recovering alcoholic. sober since last september. Last year i remember getting shitfaced and trying to sneak into like 10 different bars lying to girls I sell drugs etc... had enough of that life. st patricks is such a weird tradition.

Anyone got experience with SARMS from focused nutrition?

Some people say that they're just ph's

Attached: quad-elite-235x355.png (235x355, 69K)

>drinking

my gf wouldnt approve tho

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: Wot3ijc.jpg (653x635, 149K)

It’s easier if you somehow can manage to be around girls when the only other men there are even more pathetic than you. This has I have only accomplished a few times but they were each fantastic.

I wanna be a dad but never gonna happen and that makes me sad.

rolling

St. "Paddies" day is the dumbest excuse to go get hammered and act a fucking fool. The beach I go run at was a moshpit before sunset, fuck this degeneracy. This nation is falling apart and people are too busy passing out on the street.

but how do you stop the root nihilism that degeneracy is a product of?

Where the fuck did you grow up at? Every high school party I ever went to had alcohol or weed

Chad

Im a recovering alcoholic

That problem will solve itself, it will take time though. Once it becomes obvious enough that society is collapsing around us, a new generation of strong men will rise to meet the coming conflict. The struggle for survival will be purpose enough. Should these new men succeed, the process will begin anew. A virtuous future beckons, for a time at least.

if i get dubs ill pretend to be alpha all day

NO WAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS LOL

here I go...

TRIPS - This must be a sign

I've never gone to a bar in my life and the only time I drink alcohol is at home during midterms/finals.

How do I fit in at a bar without looking like I've never been to one?

Attached: 1484616541530.png (421x389, 228K)

But I'm not old enough to drink so I'll stick to protein shakes

Attached: picture-irish-famine-232x300.jpg (232x300, 17K)

it means fuck saint paddys night, fuck all day, you're an alpha now for the rest of your life
You're a sick cunt if you wanna be brah. Bless up.

arent you badass

But that makes us irrelevant as we are trapped in the present time, not late enough to rebuild society but early enough to forsee it's collapse.

Lmao sucks ay? You get to grow up watching all this with an ever-tightening muzzle to prevent you from speaking out against it.

Eh, I'm not so sure. Late millennials and early Gen Z will be in leadership positions in about 20 to 30 years. For all the trash people talk about regarding this generation, there is a faction of us that are fucking woke. You can't say that about delusional boomers or world weary Gen X.

And that faction masturbates to anime girls with horse penises and is prone to early mid-life crises where they pick up heavy objects to compete with a fellow named Chad.

I don't know if a couple decades will be soon enough when we may have already reached the turning point, because this occurs in such a large scale you won't know for sure until it's too late.

dubs to fuck that one chick that only looks good with makeup on and then break her heart after I say I don't want a relationship

Roll

don't talk shit about futa girls with horse penises

I don't know If I can be chad

rolling b4 they close

Rolll