Veeky Forums this is a pic of last years german national natural bodybuilding championship final

Veeky Forums this is a pic of last years german national natural bodybuilding championship final

Are literally all random (((natural)))) fitness youtubers more jacked than the best german natrual bodybuilders who dedicate their life to this sport?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

me in the blue panties

Is that jeff cavaliere on the left?

>natty cucks lifting

I'll never understand why they turn themselves into walking turds

What the fuck is Jeff doing there?

>Warning do NOT do these #3 poses, ONE trick to to do this RIGHT

>only 2 decent looking people on stage

can you guess who they are?

None of them look good. Natty body building is just people with decent insertions getting as lean as possible

they probably looked way better off-season before they lost all their muscle from cutting down to the weight class

>third from the right
holy shit if my abs looked like that I'd never be below 15% bf

Actually the worst ab genetics I have seen in my fucking life, including online and the dude decides to bodybuild...

Attached: wtf.png (1280x708, 1.58M)

wear lots of tan and oil up so your shreds are more highlighted under the stagelight.
your retarded if you dont do that because it just means all the other people competing are gonna have an advantage

Should i just fucking give up on looking good natty?

"Natural" just means "tested" which means /fraud/, but not so much that they can't pass a test or two.

The /frauds/ on YT are just using more because there's absolutely no testing.

And, bonus, the natty genetic max is a lot lower than most of Veeky Forums thinks it is, because everyone is /fraud/, especially the untested, so all those celebs and all the models on magazines etc are all /fraud/.

Adjust your personal expectations down accordingly.

Brothers, is dis da MASTER RACE?

kek

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

you just have to cut way more than you think when you're natty. when you feel like you're lean enough cut another 10 lbs and you'll look aesthetic as fuck.

Compare these Germanmutts with me ( pic related. only 4 months of gym)

Attached: B7cqZmifdfdg.jpg (720x1230, 89K)

>2018
>bodybuilding

You don't have perfect genetics either, and he's still bigger than you

Also the Mike from jersey shore and that one swarthy European looking faggot posted here occasionally have worse ab genetics

Well you already act like one of those faggots, dyel. Wear a shirt

Why? They look far better in every way than you do.

And newbie tip: extrapolating your gains linearly is setting yourself up for disappointment.

His abs look like a toilet seat

Obvious roid signs, nice try.