I watched a video of one of Jordan Petersons lessons yesterday and he had a pretty good theory on the soyification of...

I watched a video of one of Jordan Petersons lessons yesterday and he had a pretty good theory on the soyification of todays men.

>Women more attracted to high testosterone men when ovulating
>Want strong offspring by strong men
>More attracted to soyboys when not ovulating
>Want companion that doesn't run away or cheats during infertile periods

So his theory now was that in todays age most women use the pill and are therefore never ovulating and in general more attracted to soyboys most of the time.

So guys stop working out and do test if you want to get laid

Pill literally ruining men

Attached: Grug+drink+berry+juice+instead+of+eat+mammoth+_f8c9d793bbc9c877257ba7cf9abe8667.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23528282
youtube.com/watch?v=YFWLwYyrMRE&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That actually explains why it seems most girls that I've been with in the last couple years haven't been on the pill. Oh well, I prefer girls who don't take the pill because they are more likely to be into traditionalism instead of hormone altering "quick" fixes

Attached: 1516985110236.jpg (560x682, 83K)

>more attracted to soyboys
Nice try

Does this mean chads will become extinct ?
/r9k/ must be happy

>Lobsters

What about lobsters, user?

That explains a lot...! Thanks Jews.

Literally watched that class last week. It struck me as an interesting theory. It's also the reason a lot of couples tend to break up after the woman stops taking the pill.

Post links.

what does this have to do with fitness?

Its health

Yeah I'm going to have to see a recent source on that.

I know of one study that was done on the subject but it was performed years ago when the dosage of hormones was much higher in the pills than it is today.

The most common absolutely horrible side effect the bcp has nowadays in women is crippling depression, not that they'll become less attracted to their boyfriends.

this is probably news for you so here it come

testosterone and fitness are related

boom

Attached: n3s9g3p.jpg (405x720, 42K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23528282
Idk if this confirms what I said but it was the first link and I don't have time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFWLwYyrMRE&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi&index=7
Starts around 10:50

I want to like peterson but that study has a ridiculously small sample size. 18 women + 37 for control.
Not saying whether it is or isn't true, just pointing it out.

Finishing up the 2017 maps of meaning lecture series
I'm generally very skeptical of academics but his lectures have helped me reframe a lot of things in my life
He's not a hack, he's very sure of himself though and holds biases but he doesn't pretend to be anything else than a man with opinions
I've picked up reading regularly again, my room is always clean and orderly and I'm thinking in terms of 3-5 year goals as opposed to trodding along aimlessly
The guy is a good resource for young people
It's dangerous to call someone a "voice of reason" but he's been an inspiration

The 12 rules book is a scam tho, cant blame him for monatizing his popularity desu, stick to his free lectures, podcasts, interviews and earlier published work

Attached: a3fa995013be50e2cf7a6a44bade3d17.jpg (1600x1142, 467K)

that is not his idea lol. And yeah probably something like that is going on

women are disgusted by soyboys 100% of the time
they only have them as boyfriends because lots of them have high paying jobs programming computers and shit

>women are disgusted by soyboys 100% of the time
OP is trying to convince himself that he's too high test to attract women

Yeah I feel the same way. You should always take anything he says that is unrelated to his classes with a grain of salt anyway. He is a smart guy but isn't a professional in every field.

It's not your theory it's a very old idea and it has been studied even. I read a paper on it. The pill changes women's mating preferences.

Not really

You don't need to be a real man to survive in todays western world + the feminisation of the west and single mothers are further turning men into wet wipes

Attached: the nu males.jpg (2556x2524, 1.74M)

Attached: 1518290714048.png (1077x1075, 1.74M)

Why are they so obsessed with eating shitty cereals? I've never seen anyone else take a picture with a box of cereal but these people

Golden Grahams are great fucker

I think it's because it has the pokeymans on the front.

Why the fuck are grown men obsessing about Pokeymans?

>MFW my gf doesn't take the pill
Jesus christ, what happens if she starts taking it? Will she drop me for a numale?
brb stocking on condoms forever

An unhealthy obsession with nostalgia and their childhoods.

>they only have them as boyfriends because lots of them have high paying jobs programming computers and shit
Sort of. Some women want beta boys who can be easily manipulated to do what the woman wants and will be a good little puppy. Never leave them, give them babies, who beg for sex, will sleep on the couch when told to do so.

This pill theory may be true idk. I think it has more to do with post-feminism putting pussy on a pedestal." Women used to try and search out a good guy, now its reversed and men have to try and find a woman worth investing in.

Attached: 1502542476806.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

Ey man I didn't do this! t. shekelberg

No, men chase, women choose. No different from how it's always been.

Even women on the pill are attracted to manly men. You just see a lot of girls with numales because lets be real, like 5% of men are actually manly/fit. They can't all be dating Chad.

Attached: 1494689933613.jpg (480x361, 14K)

Who here doesn’t bother chasing women because

1. You don’t feel worthy
2. You don’t feel like most women are worthy of you

I don’t know how I got here, but I feel like the woman I want I am not good enough for.

I just want a traditional wholesome housewife who wants a bunch of kids, but I don’t have the financial means to do so, so I just keep to myself. I don’t want a typical new age working woman that doesn’t want kids and prefers going out instead of being home.

And where I live you need to be earning $150,000 (AFTER TAX, CLEAR) to have a traditional wife and home

It's incredible how rare femininity has become. All the women I meet now are so obsessed with being "independent" and "strong" that it's just a total turnoff. Being a woman in the traditional sense and locking down a dominant man just isn't cool anymore.

I say this as someone who has always had a lot of female attention and is a 6'3 8+/10, one of the Chads you talk about. 3.8 GPA EE student, fit, well respected and liked in my social circles. Have modelled in the past.

I was seeing a beautiful girl for about 10 months, 9/10 looks, top of her class in law school, very intelligent, we had great sex and a lot of chemistry. However, she "wasn't interested in a relationship", despite her texting me everyday, always initiating contact, telling me she was so in love with me and would be crushed if she ever lost me, that I was an amazing person on top of being gorgeous and smart, that she was mad about me. I would make her cum 2 or 3 times every time we had sex and that was almost daily. By all accounts, we were pretty much perfect for each other. Don't get me wrong, she shit tested me a lot and was constantly trying to get control in the relationship, but I almost always held frame. I was also very decent to her about her anxiety and told her that I would be here for her, trying to get her to go to therapy, helping calm her down after panic attacks.

But she couldn't handle being in a public relationship because she put on this strong feminist bullshit facade in public, despite the fact that in private she was submissive to me. She couldn't handle people knowing that I wore the pants. This was just exhausting to me, she would be extremely standoffish when around my friends and basically reduced herself to my fuck buddy in everyone's eyes, even though she was much more than that to me. I ended it with her on good terms but I know she will regret it for a long time.

>gf gets off the pill
>sex drive goes through the roof

>gf starts taking the pill
>cheats on me with soyboy who writes her literal poems
I fucked her in her ass and nutted on her face prior to sendoff. This is the ultimate Redpill

Attached: 09491934-8199-49B5-AD6C-6FE2753C11E4.jpg (242x242, 22K)

Where do you live?

kek

boss shit

> You don’t feel worthy
Either improve your self-esteem; or lower your standards. How old are you 18-21? If the area you are living in is too expensive, move! You want a perfect wife, bunch of kids, And to be upper-middle class. Not gonna happen unless you have the career to back it up. Or a lower cost of living.

Sounds like you need to build up your self confidence.

Attached: 0_4455.jpg (600x420, 171K)

Western Europe

My theory is that masculine traits are punished in a society where women control purchasing decisions, politics, media, and social norms.
Then add on top of that how a lot of women basically want a guy who they will describe as "understanding" or "accommodating", which is basically a nicer word of saying "pushover" and "manipulable".

I lost all respect and interest in women I'm not going to lie. Ever since I got fit and realized how so many of them play their mindgames and chronicly withold truth.

At this point I might just find some ugly girl that spent most of her time alone and online, or one who had a lot of brothers, seem to be more reasonable and compassionate.

Attached: 1518404794776.gif (500x298, 109K)

>16:37:07
Makes sense. Well hopefully you find a good woman. I have hope that Europe will get its shit together one day. Hang in there.

>His theory

What the fuck. People have been saying that for well over a decade. It isn't his theory.

Peterson fanboys are some of the most insufferable people on the internet.

Would love to see this lecture, anyone have the link to it?

yeah pretty much this, a lot of 'haters' point to the books and claim for some reason he is and has always been a scam and most of what he says is unfunded.

Pretty easy to proof that this is a bunch of bs. He has been teaching at the best Universities of the world since 1985, publishes over 120 research papers and written a book in 2003 that was acclaimed by other scientist.

This picture just simultaneously ruined Golden Grahams for me and made me grow up a little bit....

As I child Golden Grahams was my favorite cereal and I also loved Pokemon. I can see myself in the man in this photo...
I can feel the joy of seeing my childhood cereal and video game (tv show) combined into one massive box
I can see the desire to take it home and jump under a blanket and binge consume the whole box with a gallon of milk and watch old Pokemon on Netflix for "old times sake"
I can see the desire to make this soyboy face and send my selfie to the one group of soyboys that I'm still loosely in contact from back in high school/community college

But I can't... I now understand the meme photo of Socrates and how we need to put down childish thing, become a man, and do really heavy deadlifts

Fuck brehs... I don't know how to describe it but something small inside me just died and I realize what I must give up as to not become a soyboy

I'm so sorry everyone...
I love Pokemon...
I love sugary cereals...
But I'm 25....... time to do the things I need to do...

Attached: 1334891746545.jpg (741x1000, 637K)

You're doing the right thing user. We all have to do this at one time or another, or become soyboys in our old age.

Attached: feel train.jpg (750x750, 169K)

You're thinking like a man. Stop doing that or you'll never see the truth. Most women want beta boys who can easily be manipulated, yes. But not to fuck. They just want them around to provide. They also want Chads to fuck.

For instance, most men just want to fuck as many women as possible. Lower quality men will accept marrying a harpy in exchange for consistent sex. High quality men can just keep fucking new puss ad infinitum.

Likewise, low-quality females will grab the best beta they can and stick to him and get fat. High-quality females will get a beta to provide for her without so much as touching him, which frees her to keep fucking high-quality males. Hell, she might even get a third man to be an emotional tampon, or a fourth, for when she needs stuff done.

No woman actually wants beta boys, kind of like how no man wants a fat screeching harpy as a wife.

>"What is basic endocrinology?"

Attached: 1392868727899.jpg (300x415, 42K)

are you so retarded you need to point out the obvious that literally everyone else in this thread understood?

It fits the theme of arrested development. They are all manchildren. So there is the nostalgia factor of Saturday morning cartoons and eating cereal. Combine it with Pokemon, and you have the perfect soy shitstorm.