Lads what is the optimum sleep position that will maximize sleep gains?

Lads what is the optimum sleep position that will maximize sleep gains?

You don't sleep face down, do you?

Attached: uh.jpg (414x308, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the arms of a beautiful woman.

This was answered the last time you asked. Flat on back with no pillow is the natural way. Get used to it.

This. I have never slept better. Though your neck will feel a little uncomfortable because it is weak as shit but it will go away

>no pillow
>natural
Wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-134636_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1375, 333K)

>le wikipedia

We sleep on mattresses now.

Non-sequitor: the post

>not eating insects in your sleep
Missing out on all that god tier protein

The fuck you people on about """sleeping positions"""
you change position like 200 times a night and don't really have any control over it
>b-b-b-but I go to sleep on my back and wake up on my back!
that doesn't prove shit
I sleep however and I have magnificent sleep

>totally disregards the natural human spine curvatures...

TURD

Attached: post gives pepep cancer.png (263x280, 55K)

this is what weeboo faggots actually believe

Attached: 1502542476807.jpg (534x401, 57K)

Except it wasn't, you disheveled clown.

>sequitor
When will spellets learn?

yeah the last 9000 years completely overrode the earlier 23 million years of prior human evolution

It doesn't though

like this

sleeping on your side means your face is smooshed against your pillow which causes wrinkles and bad skin. doing this will also make it so gravity is working against your face way keeps your skin flat instead of sagging it down, which will keep you looking younger aswell. sleeping on your back means your organs aren't compressed in weird ways which allows your body to be more functional during the night, especially aiding digestion.

Attached: pillowbrace.jpg (370x240, 23K)

in a way*

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!!!!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: bb6.png (1024x576, 183K)

I get sleep paralysis if I sleep on my back.

Sleep on the floor/carpet with 1 pillow. Optimal sleeping position no question asked.

> perfect spinal alignment
> wake up feeling like you got a massage
> increase flexibility while you sleep

You sleep on your side because it's effective when huddling up w/ other humans and sleeping with your gurl.

People who sleep on their back do so because they already know they'll be alone forever and need to stare at the ceiling while they contemplate their existence.

true

Invest in a good bed first of all. I used a normal western bed for majority of my life, woke up with pains, and stiffness some days. Bought a Japanese Futon a couple years ago with a Buckwheat pillow, and it improved my sleep immensely. Laying down on either my back or side, I can be dead in under 5 minutes.

If I'm lazy though, I'll just roll up in a blanket next to it, because sweeping/rolling it back out twice a day can get awful. Usually only do this when I want 2-3 hours of sleep. Only thing I don't like about it, is taking it out every two weeks to a month. Need to air it out so it doesn't get mouldy, and stink from sweating.

>got a cervical pillow
>suddenly sleep quality much better, dream a lot more often too

I never fall asleep on my back. If I somehow do I get sleep paralysis.