Wtf is wrong with my body

Hey guys im male, 21, 190 lbs

For some reason my hips and waist are extremely wide and I was wondering how I can fix this? Should I stop training legs and stop deadlifting and squatting altogether?

Ive been lifting for almost 2 months and following greyskull lp but should i just switch to PPL but just push and pull with no legs? Or just continue with greyskull? Or just kill myself?

I can do the following 3x5:
Bench press - 115 lbs
OHP - 88 lbs
Deadlift - 185 lbs
Squat - 135 lbs

Someone pls help

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-141338.jpg (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Also i am 6'2"

i like dem child bearing hips, meng. ASL?

You were raised with a high amount of estrogen. You should've ate more vegetables as a kid. Supplement your diet with raw onions and garlic. Make sure to get zinc as well.

Might be klinefelter syndrome. If your gains are slow as well it is very likely that you have klinefelter syndrome.

Not sure if b8 but this is textbook kleinfelter syndrome.

>wide hips
im sorry but you're never going to make it

>male
yeah right

Do you think my gains are slow? Ive been lifting for 7 weeks and i started with:
95 lbs bench
65 lbs ohp
90 lbs squat
135 lbs deadlift
All 3x5
Can anything be done about klinefelters syndrome?

Get your hormones checked.

As far as training goes, I'd go with a proven program like Jonnie Candito's linear program and add more shoulder/biceps work for hypertrophy. Just add more size slowly, if your hormones aren't fucked up, you'll be gaining way more muscles in the "male areas" like delts and lats, as there are less androgen receptors in your legs.

>Can anything be done about klinefelters syndrome?
You can get gyno surgery and go on TRT, but you'll never change the genetic basis of it.

how the fuck can you be 190 pounds and you do 115 for rep on bench?

I am also having a similar problem, that's what you should do:
don't train your legs, because of your wide hips, your legs are still stronger than others, you should only run and hike, so skip deadlift and squat
train the shit out of your upper-body, predominantly your shoulders, back and pecs, so it will give the illusion that your hips are normal

>Get your hormones checked.

My test is 473 ng/dL which according to my doctor is average

What are some good back exercises? I feel like if im skipping deadlifts my back may lag

how are your estradiol and prolactin?

Whatever fit says, do completely opposite.

>how are your estradiol and prolactin?

I havent got those checked but im planning to schedule a physical with my doctor soon. Any other things i should bring up

pull-ups, they are superior, however you can also try dumbbell rows etc. just google it and choose what you like and what doesn't involve ur legs that much

You can try breaking your hips until they're less wide.

Although really the better answer is to get huge shoulders so that they're proportional.

Don't listen to these jack offs. You don't have Klinefelter syndrome. You just have wide hips and low test. Eat onions and garlic to help lower estrogen and raise testosterone. Also fap only once a week.

GYNO

Attached: soypepe.png (879x788, 232K)

you just have shit (indian?) genetics.

You are not hopeless though. Give yourself 5 yeas of consistent lifting and you will look good.

Yup indian. Although born and raised in california

Should have avoided estrogen mimicking chemicals during childhood, but your parents weren't educated enough were they? Oh well, the fact that you didn't arrive at this conclusion after looking at yourself in the mirror tells me everything about your kin.

Attached: -S8HcfCxjQx8V-KvF35q2zGsllLV5jAjEhgBjcfvWE8.jpg (1024x754, 183K)

>2 months of lifting
>at 180lbs
>those 17yo boy's first day lifting numbers

Measure your balls first of all to find out if you actually have klinefelters syndrome or not.

>skipping deadlifts and squats
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 3Sh6dDX.jpg (750x1116, 403K)

widen out those shoulders and it wound be a problem

INNER CITY

I am running and long-distance hiking, so I have a pretty muscular leg, why should I do squat and deadlift? to fuck my back?

There's a lot of naked pics of guys around here.

>I am running and long-distance hiking, so I have a pretty muscular leg,

no you dont lol

Don't listen to this idiot.
If your testicles are pea sized, then you should worry about Klinefelter. Bodyfat distribution alone is not a reason to suspect that.

I'd pound the shit out of that boipucci no homo

My testicles are normal sized, i think the only klinefelter symptoms i have are being tall, gyno, and wide hips, idk about my genotype though

Literally all pajeet bodies look like that.

Sorry im straight

Indians probably have the best genetics in the world or atleast one of the best.

>how I can fix this?
>Ive been lifting for almost 2 months

Attached: 123x.png (1489x911, 1.61M)

your body is the perfect example why nattie should never ever squat or dlift. stick to bench

Attached: loe.gif (500x211, 939K)

damn, how much soy do you inject into your tits? SS + 3500 calories.

Just do more squats

Are your parents related? All the arabs at my school have wide hips because theyre inbred and thats one of the symptoms of inbreeding

Were you in the new star wars?

Wouldnt that make my hips more wide?

I havent had much soy in my life

I had the same proportions to a much lesser degree when I started lifting since I was only 135lbs. Years later my proportions look fine but I basically had to put on 40lbs or more in muscle mass to get there.

My stats when I started were 65lb bench, 95lb squat, 95lb dead and now it's 275/355/485 for 5 at 170lb bodyweight.

If you haven't done sports at all in your life you'll basically have sweet fuck all for muscle and when you finally get it you'll look good.

So i should just keep on doing greyskull lp as is? I feel like in the 2 months ive been lifting so far my hips have already gotten noticeably wider and i dont want it to get worse

All that matters for you right now is muscle mass, high as fuck volume basically, since you're a novice it literally doesn't matter what you're doing as long as you're doing a lot of it.

Don't worry about the amount of weight you're lifting, just worry about wearing your muscles out to the point of reduced function every session.

Lose weight fat fuck. If you lost weight, your body would trim down. Especially your waist and hips.

Ok buddy im gonna start cutting

ignore this retard

lean bulk for 6 months to a year then cut

What the fuck are you doing? At 15, I was 5'6 and lifting considerably more than you at 3 months of consistently training and around the same time eating high protein. I didn't even start counting calories and macros until about 2 1/2 months in

the wide hip boness are genetic, and there are thousands of men who have them.
>bu-but I never see guys with hips like that in protein powder adds or men't physique competitions???
For the same reason you don't see women with wide shoulders and narrow hips in victoria's secret shows. They exist, but nobody wants to pay to look at their bodies.

Also, pic related:
"A Kouros, these were early Greek statues which represented the perfect male youth."
Your wide-hipped self was just born a few millenia too late :^)

Attached: kouros P1050184.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Squats make the middle of your thighs thicker, not your hips. So it will actually help conceal your horrible deformity.

Attached: quads c3876bfd48.jpg (723x977, 157K)

what is an appropriate ratio of shoulders to waist?

You didn't mention that the perfect male youth was supposed to be getting fucked by successful older men; hence, wide hips were good.

no shit you had, and probably still have, the rom of a full grown woman. fucking manlets, when will they learn.

It only fucks your back if you are a soyboy.

Nice wide birthing hips manlet

You have 12" inch round quads. You need to work get to 28 " inch quads to look like more balanced man body.

Just cut weight. It looks like you have some fat on your hips and being lean will improve your hormones.

Jesus! You're a damn ugly chick.

Attached: 1514402115244.jpg (322x279, 50K)

Yeah, thays what you think, post your muscular legs and we'll tell you.

Deads are the single most effective strength exercise besides the squat

>i run for a long time so now i can ignore the 2 most important strength exercises that have fuxk all to do with distance running.

>pic related, you

Attached: 1521161160870.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Only cut if your above 22% bf and have been lifting for 6+ months, is what I've heard. You'll appreciate your cut more if you have a good muscular base under it. A nice body isn't built over months but years. Also, fucking squat and deadlift are the most important lifts and won't affect your hip size.

Yeah cutting with almost no muscle mass doesn't really lead anywhere, you just continue to look like shit. Skinnyfats look less fat after bulking despite putting on more fat since their ratio of muscle to fat was so abysmal before.

190 lbs, looking soft as cookie dough. Get lean bro lmao

You don't have klinefelters, just wider than normal hips. Only the homos on here will really point it out anyway, people in the normal world don't really care about weird shit like that. Just focus on eating good foods that have a lot of zinc, up your protein intake and lift hard. Make sure you're getting enough sleep.

You need to gain some fucking muscle for starters.

Don't worry about your "progress" after 2 months. Worry after a year of actual lifting.

Fucker in here with a 135 squat worried about his body....

Hey guys OP here. Thanks for the advice but im still confused as fuck as im being told literally the opposite things in this thread. Some are saying i have klinefelters and others are saying i dont. Some say to cut and some say to bulk. Im also being told to only focus on upper body and others are saying not to squat or deadlift. What do?

Im 6'2"

Yes thats true. The media only portrays aesthetic men with narrow hips and wide shoulders which is why i feel like my body is weird. If i want to look normal should i stop working out legs and just focus on upper body?

Your cock is too small. Probably because you're not white.

Attached: 15213679111781.jpg (1648x1109, 440K)

people with Klinefelter have literal microdicks, less than 3 inches

unless that's your case I wouldn't self-diagnose so quickly

Sorry man but you have klinefelter....

Youre Indian, its your genetics unfortunately.

The only way is to work your upper body enough to counter it visually.

My penis is 6" so i guess im good

t. pajeet

I bench my bodyweight on reps, am I good?

the first one is not the same guy.
Post story behind that picture, faggot

>Wtf is wrong with my body

Nothing, you have fat and not a lot of muscles.
Ignore everything they say and keep lifting.

>Indians probably have the best genetics in the world
I have literally never seen an attractive Indian. Even your marginally attractive females have noses that are much too large for their face.

The thing is i can feel my bones where my hips are but i will take your advice and just continue to lift. Ill make another post in about a year

gotcher goal body right here friendo desu senpai

Attached: 1508543446986.jpg (1200x916, 134K)

Attached: 1517195503938.png (669x514, 25K)

I was like that too, you are just more fat than you realize because your fat has a female deposit pattern due to high estrogen. Just cut down and you will lose the fat on and around your ass and you will be fine. Keep doing deadlifts and squats because they are key to raising your test which speeds up fat loss and muscle gain

reminds me of this fella

Attached: 1514591017557.jpg (1000x750, 104K)

>that ribcage to pelvis ratio

I'm in a graduate program with an unreasonable number of Indians and exactly one of them isn't both objectively ugly and either fat or skinny fat (he lifts with me sometimes but he's a dyel normie and doesn't take it seriously). Pic related is mfw my oneitis starts dating one of those ugly, skinny fat, man-titted pajeets and she rejects me for him.

Attached: 1517523453529.jpg (918x597, 216K)

>implying that can't be fix

Attached: oh shit I'm sorry.png (492x463, 301K)

>fixed

Attached: sorry for what.jpg (600x522, 40K)

I have this pic saved as my "before" image and I use it for motivation

Attached: Snapshot_20140430.jpg (640x480, 55K)

it doesnt fuk your back moron it makes it stronger so picking up and putting down 100 pound stuff feels like everyday chore you can do everyday instead of something really stupid that will make your back go ouch. You might as well not exercise if you don't squat.

You have low T > eat more veggies
You are weak > Continue novice/linear programs untill 1/2/3/4 x 5