Have you ever mogged or been mogged?

Have you ever mogged or been mogged?

Attached: heightmogged.jpg (640x463, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
celebheights.com/s/Charles-Barkley-2722.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this an amazon woman convention??

Who is the one getting mogged in this situation?

Attached: 54E3F1E0-0437-4E8B-8D77-40BE480BBA17.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Those are normal size women next to some manlet

Attached: mogged.jpg (620x348, 40K)

Short guy, he isn't attractive enough to mog the taller dude

The rock is 6'5

Exactly

Pic related, we took pictures with a coke dealer on my buddies 21st

Attached: Point Blur_Mar112018_220223.jpg (1200x1200, 781K)

The guy on the right is height and frame mogging the guy one the left while the guy on the left is face mogging him back.

I don't think anyone is getting mogged in this picture. Unless this is just a bad pic of the Asian dude

I get car mogged at red lights leaving uni everyday. The rich chink kids with their Aventadors mogg my trusty '05 impreza everyday

the rock looks 3-4 inches taller than 5'7" wahlberg

I just googled how tall the rock is dude idk

People wearing sth like the guy on the right automatically get mogged by everyone around them. How do you even call that? A hoodie tanktop? That shit is retarded

The dealer moggs everyone

I raced the girl first to the right of the Rock on a rowing machine once. I think her name is Fran.

Mark walberg is 6’ tall
That isnt the rock its vin diesel, he is 5’8” but hes standing on a bible

The manlet is getting height, frame, hand and skull mogged by the Asian. In no way is the manlet good looking enough to face mog the Asian

dios mio...

You wear those when it's cold but you still want to show off your mad pump you dyel.

he's 6'2" actually

>charles barkley claims 6'6
>the rock claims 6'5

Attached: 1501625133470.png (327x377, 140K)

Guy in the retarded hoodie looks like he's trying too hard to mog

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
6'2.5"

ACTUALLY, he doesn't even claim 6'6"
celebheights.com/s/Charles-Barkley-2722.html
quotes from Barkley:
>I'm 6-4 3/4, [6ft 6] just sounded good coming out of college
>They lie...I’ve been measured at 6-5, 6-4 ¾. But I started in college at 6-6.

>That isnt the rock its vin diesel
no it isnt

>believing a wrestler's billed height

Attached: batman_bane_laugh.png (528x462, 639K)

What about this situation? Who is getting mogged here?

Attached: similar.jpg (634x969, 148K)

>Been lifting 6 months
>Minimal changes, probably because I don't eat
>Except my arms, which have fucking exploded for some reason
>Now wear short sleeves a lot because of my big veiny forearms and biceps
>Hanging out with some bros
>Bro's girlfriend is there
>Gets a little drunk and starts gushing about how big I've gotten
>Gropes my arm, was really uncomfortable
>Friend was as well
>A few days later friend asks for me to help him lift and give him a solid routine
>Obviously not an expert or anything but am now doing what I can for him
Having dyel friends is cool because I'm essentially the "muscle guy" even though I'm fucking tiny around anyone who has been in the gym at all.

Attached: 1481230814816.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

While the pebble obviously isn't 6'5", Barkley is clearly like those tallfags in height threads that claim to be shorter than they actually are in order to fuck over their shorter friends.

you, by Chang and Chad

check out the site, it's legit. Athletes heightfraud left and right in certain sports, the obvious wrestling billed heights but also basketball heights that are inflated as fuck. E.g. kobe bryant is 6'4.5" but was billed at 6'7"

I stand by what I said specifically about Barkley. Obviously billed heights in sports and what not are inflated, I don't dispute that.

LMAO Mark Walnuts is 5' 8"

The tock must be lying about his height.

Living in a city full of ugly and short mongrels/niggers with no hygiene makes me a walking mogger. Everyone stares at me

Chang is slightly taller, but his suit looks a little more messy, but then again, Chad's tie is messy as well. Chad obviously has an advantage by being white, but his hair is a little more messy, which can actually add points if done deliberately, but I don't think that' what's happening here. In terms of facial structure, it's a wash, but Chad having larger eyes puts him a little over Chang.

Overall, I'd say it's a wash. The height difference makes this one a little too close to call. If they were the same height, I'd say Chad, but with the height difference, Chang makes up the handicap of not being white.

girlmogged

Attached: 1328297924710.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Not many cute white girls though

Attached: 1519242919863.jpg (1000x1000, 384K)

every single day of my life i'm getting mogged cause i'm fucking hideous

Attached: antidepressant.jpg (640x479, 82K)

WALKING TITMOGGER COMING THROUGH

Attached: 23444.jpg (604x453, 44K)

Milk truck just arrive

you can tell on the faces, Gandy looks a little less confident then the gook, I think the picture was snapped at the wrong time

I don't know about that one. The girl on the left actually face mogs and weight mogs the other girl. Maybe it's just the angle though.

>you can tell on the faces, Gandy looks a little less confident then the gook
I think the asian walking straight into his fucking face probably has something to do with it.

Lmao tell your friend he should work out if he's gonna wear a tight sleeveless hoodie

wahlberg is a confirmed 5'6 manlet, putting dwayne at maybe 6'1 in shoes LMFAO

they're friends

NBA heights are all fake. They just throw up random numbers to help their careers. KD claims 6'9 while Ibaka claims 6'10 yet KD is obviously taller.

I don't want my friends walking right into my face either.

Yeah I know, I'm not disputing that.

What's a frame and hand mog?

If you don't know then it's happening to you

>Nogged

Ok, then what's happening to me?

Attached: mfw.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

Just tell me

>taking a pic with someone is "walking into his face"
How to spot a friendless cunt

That is not even remotely what I'm saying, user.

For men it’s height/face/frame.

For women it’s boobs.

Well, and butt/hips/thighs. I don't agree that the one on the righthas a better face anyways, imo the face on the right looks better. But even if it didn't, those mammies.

>hands in pockets
chang wins

Would that be fatal irl?

You’re a bodylet and handlet

nah he'll be alright.

gib milkies

Only fitness related mog I can remember but i've had a few friends tell me that they won't go to the gym with me unless they're wearing a cutoff because my forearms are double their size and they want to compensate by making their biceps visible. Both of them are stronger than me overall so it's pretty weird to me, i've just always had good forearm insertions and played D1 tennis in college so they're pretty developed. Doing tennis my whole life sucked the soul out of me but the forearm and calf/hamstring/quad gains were unreal

COMPLETE mogging by the oriental fellow. If anything, his grin and disheveled hair actually reinforce the mogging, since he still looks so much better

I've heard from a few people that The Rock is only 70-71" tall and he lies about his height like pretty much every other guy under 74".

Sarah Trowbridge, Esther Lofgren, Susan Francia, Meghan Musnicki. Wonderful ladies, friends with all and not mogged.

Attached: birdkek.gif (460x336, 1.94M)

LUL

Attached: 100%sexy.jpg (256x256, 28K)

Girl in yellow with the denim skirt is qt

Attached: 1498375050730.jpg (900x681, 33K)

milk truck just arrive

yeah. my buddy's hair is thinning. going to visit him next month and didnt want him to be caught offguard by the hair mog. at least now he can be prepared

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 2.37.51 AM.png (764x1038, 388K)

terrible shop

Who's the soy?

Wrestlers billed heights are always higher. However he’s is really like 6 foot or more

>Have you ever mogged or been mogged?
Does it still count as mogging if you aren't even competing in the same race? I've had try-hards try to, ahem, "AMOG" me when I barely even noticed they exist until after the fact. Their attempts weren't well-received either.

>t. hairlet

Mogging = dominating, neither is dominating

dwayne looks so small next to shaqp

Rock is a confirmed manlet, newfriend

>yfw the rock is 5’11,5

Attached: ED584A2B-3A9C-46E5-85E3-0738F8562EBD.jpg (625x1232, 200K)

How can cheslets ever compete with the sheer natural power of BIG BUSTY CHICKS?

I cant believe I might actually be the same height as the rock. I always thought he was a 6'5" monster.

The Rock claims 6'5"
John Cena claims 6'1"

Attached: 1280x720-463.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

HHH claims 6'4"

Attached: file.png (964x633, 631K)

Austin claims 6'2"

Attached: WWE-The-Rock-vs-Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.jpg (1400x700, 100K)

what buses do i need to ride to encounter this brehs?

Attached: tky.gif (192x144, 1.56M)

I see some dude in my gym wear that retarded sleeveless hoodie sometimes and I'm just embarrassed for him.

It screams insecurity

Stop postin ur ugly face, ur hair n beard are a hard cope to hide ur face

>t. Tyrone

No way in hell mark is 6'

Hasselhoff come up as 6'4

Attached: Zac-Efron-Rock-Baywatch-Instagram-Pictures.jpg (728x728, 98K)

whos mogging who in this pic?

Attached: ImbbLK7.jpg (961x1712, 343K)

shortstack mogging that girl on the right, not sure whats up with her gums but they look massive with some tiny teeth, absolutely brutal

My goal in lifting is to have a bigger, better looking chest and ass as a man than any woman alive. I will mog them all and make them feel inferior to me

lanklet has braces
that's a low quality pic with lots of jpg artefacts

What percentage of the population can she mogg?

Attached: melissa theruea.jpg (320x267, 33K)

femlet is absolutely mogging that giraffe bitch