Do girls like when you lick the pusy

do girls like when you lick the pusy

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
youtu.be/7ToGjYYJCoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If done correctly you can make a woman go crazy with cunnilingus.

Oh yea bro
Girlies like when you ringaround the rosy bootyhole too
They squirm and shamefully moan
"My tushy no!" As you finger the BAJENA

only beta bitches eat pussy

>O-Oniichan no! I pee from there! It's dirty!

Yes, they do.
However some pussies are "easier" to eat out than others. My mother for example has a "coin-slot" type of pussy but with a clit that sticks out. This makes things much easier

>guaranteed replies

I'm willing to bet money you meant to type "your mother"

Attached: 1521224833795.jpg (506x680, 65K)

Eating pussy is guaranteed throat cancer.

i will give it a (You)

>s-shit s-sorry guys I m-meant to say b-brother

Yes user. Eating pussy is solely about the clit. Everything else is fluff.

You don't have to tongue fuck / lick the whole thing if you don't like the taste/smell. Use your tongue on the clit only and then finger her ass / pussy with your other two hands. Guaranteed orgasms, every time. It is really that easy.

Attached: 1471502672886.jpg (279x257, 17K)

Even better

Attached: 1517972951368.png (625x773, 109K)

>he licks his mothers pussy

How's my cum taste bitchboy?

if clitoris is bigger suck it like a lil baby ween. sort of vacuum around it and rub gentle with tongue.
no teeth

lads, i legit have a problem. I'm seeing some girl tomorrow, but i really don't want to commit to something. And we have close friends who know both of us. She's like 7-8/10 blonde. don't know what to do

So what do you want from her?

>he thinks women like sex
What a fucking idiot

Attached: be8.png (600x580, 473K)

>only beta bitches eat pussy
Only a virgin loser types things like this.
You are a little beta faggot.

If you hit it she'll think its love
If you act emotionally unavailable, she'll want you even more

I'd tell you to act beta but this probably won't scare her away if she just wants full control over you.

Nothing you can do. You are SOL

That's like asking if guys like getting their dick sucked, retard.

we both want to have fun and do stuff together, i like that. but i fear that she wants more than that

i'm legit just being a plain jerk, she comments how she misses me, wants me to come. and i play it down all the time. it doesn't work for me. I usually get out of stuff by stalling

and every time i'm being a jerk, the girls wants me more and i don't want to play the guy who's fallen in love act, since our friends would hear about that. so i'm fucked

Then have fun and tell her that you aren't looking for anything serious.

I actually did that, she said she just didn't want a fuckbuddy, since she doesn't do that. we' been together. But my friends told me stuff that she told them about me, and it seems like she puts more into it than she tells me

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

THERE IS NO FIRST! WE GET IT AND THAT'S IT!

Attached: HIGH TEST FACE.jpg (253x329, 21K)

Fuck off nigger

Then either sleep with her knowing you either of you could be wrong and get hurt, or leave her alone.

youtu.be/7ToGjYYJCoM

based pusy poster

Yeah, but isn't it too late to bail on our "date" since i've been stalling for weeks and finally said i would come tomorrow

Didn't I just say she'll want you more if you're emotionally unavailable. That's how you get into relationships abd build a network of stalkers.

Honestly there isn't much you can do besides never ever speak to one in the first place. Once you do you've just opened up the gateway to hell.

the only real reason is that i'm trying to be "nice" i don't want her to think i just wanted to fuck her. So i'm kinda stuck on being the good guy and end it in a good way.

What did she mean by this fit?
> bring girl home after first tinder date last night
> after some talking she goes to bathroom
> I lay down on my couch
> she initiates first kiss and crawls up on me
> she starts unzipping my pants and doing the succ
> verynice.pdp
> I start returning the favor
> sounds to me like she is close to cumming
> she blocks her vajay with hands and pulls me on top of her
> do the sezz for some time and fall asleep
> she wakes me up by going down on my balls in the morning
> same thing happens when I return to her vaj when she sounds close to cum

I dont get it, didnt she want to cum by the natty lickaroo? If so, why?

she was gunna fart dude

underrated

thx, pretty good theory mate, didnt consider such possibilities.

>user was that close to experiencing BRAAAAAP

Attached: Smug_Astley.jpg (720x709, 105K)

yeah I'll pass you fucking degenerate. But she had a great ass, not much tits but cute face

That’s how I got into bondage, I tie them up first because when they’re about to cum they go squirming all over the place trying to stop it.
If they’re tied up and unable to stop me, I’m able to give them multiple orgasms and jesus fuck the shouting just gets me on another level.

yeah mate, I love looking at bondage shit but I havent dared to try. closest ive gotten is somewhat tie her arms up with her shirt and doing her. Her sounds turn me on just as much as them taking the initiative to fuck.

I was pretty sure I had drank too much to get a boner last night but she inspired something down there somehow and the sezz was bretty good

game her then fuck her then leave her then fuck her friends,beta faggot

Attached: 1521228086948.png (576x386, 653K)

my good friend is one of them, i known him for longer than she has. so it's not that easy. would fuck since her ass is amazing

They enjoy it but dont like it.

They hate when their men are subservient.

butt

>hahaha le dae i post on fit an a 7-8/10 wants to date and fuck me but i dont wanna XD