How do I make this not taste disgusting?

How do I make this not taste disgusting?

Attached: 25605.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldchathamsheepherding.com/black-sheep-yogurt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't eat it?

buy the vanilla kind, diablo

I would put some in a bowl and mix in some protein powder. It becomes sludge but it tastes better

You're not supposed to eat plain yogurt straight you nigger. Buy the vanilla kind or put fruit in the plain kind.

>You're not supposed to eat plain yogurt

Read what I said again your illiterate

1.5 scoops of protein per 1 cup of greek yogurt in a stand mixer.

makes protein pudding.

>dumbass lucifer

Attached: image.jpg (3872x2176, 1.23M)

with honey it becomes the best shit

Yoghurt is delicious you absolute lunatic - unless you're talking about the shitey fat-free stuff, that is nasty. put some fat in to make it taste nice.

use it in shakes, put jello powder in it, honey + cinnamon, etc. I like to use a strawberry protein powder with greek yogurt, mix it with some almond milk and blueberries and it tastes aight.

>tzatziki and gyros
delicious!

Attached: 1459752352444.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Drop a scoop of chocolate whey in and mix it in thoroughly.

Alternatively if you don't mind the extra sugar a bit of honey is nice too.

>0% fat

If you really can't tolerate it, you probably have too much of a taste for sugar still, plain yogurt generally has enough sugar that it should almost taste like a desert. If you need a little help getting there, I spoonful of a good no sugar added fruit preserve helps. Some people like honey too, but I'm not a fan on yogurt. Also, fuck zero fat / 0% yogurt, it tastes like ass anyway. Just get 2%. Yes it has more calories, but 1/3-1/2 of them are protein anyway, and it tastes much better.
*you're you fucking giblet head

Add peanut butter, crushed walnuts, and banana. I eat this every night.

I eat a container of that exact thing twice a week. Once in the morning with grape nuts and then later with a shake that has either skim or so and peanut butter.

This is true. I've gone almost completely of sugar and now for desert I'll have a bowl of plain Greek yoghurt.
Get a better palate plebs

I eat it plain and it's great. You can have it with baked potato as a sour cream substitute.

Try every brand and you should find a decent creamy yogurt.

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 22K)

Put sugar free/Walden's into it. Add peanut butter if you need fats.

It's unsweetened, so of course it tastes bad. You need to sweeten it. I pour some honey in mind mix it up. Tastes great.

If anyone hasn't tried it, on your baked potato put sour creme (or greek yogurt) and sprinkle the top with seasoning salt. 10/10 taste, you will never go back.

how long have you been sugar free?

Basically this. If greek yogurt doesn't taste good to you it's because you have a degenerate, sugar-addled palate.

I put Oats, Banana, and or Mixed berries. You can also use honey.

It tastes like frosting that way.

try different brands. Some are way more disgusting than others.

I mix crunchy peanut butter in. It sounds disgusting but if you get it just right it’s delicious

I just mixed peanut butter in,still takes pretty bad but the peanut butter overwhelms the taste of it so that it's actually edible

Full fat Cobalt Greek yogurt is delicious!

The day before, I'll fast, and before I go to bed, do a coffee enema, then I'll put two large, whole grapefruits up my ass, and let them marinate over night. The next morning, I'll get up on the sink and assume the spiderman pose until the grapefruits pop out, then dice them up and mix them into the greek yogurt to eat for breakfast. Pic related.

Attached: spiderman pose.jpg (640x442, 76K)

Stir in some vinegar, it neutralises the acid and makes it super creamy

Never get 0% fat and get whole milk greek yogurt instead.

Blend them with fruits and unflavored protein powder.

Fage 0% is ok. I used to eat them by the kg with a spoon. However it is a very acquired taste. You can dump some protein powder in there and it turns into pudding.

>vinegar
>neutralises the acid
what did he mean by this?

Oh, it's not a school night.

Based Wegmans! You in upstate New York?

you eat this stuff .. Sheep Milk has more calcium and the fat globules are smaller than bovine milk fat.

oldchathamsheepherding.com/black-sheep-yogurt.html

Nigger, we have Wegmans in southern VA now.

I take 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt, add one tablespoon chia seeds, one tablespoon flax seed, two tablespoons Baobab powder, some frozen blueberries, and a little bit of sweetener- either honey or stevia, and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. Delicious.

Damn. Where in southern VA roughly? I used to have a g/f that lived down below Wytheville and all they had was Harris Teeter and Piggly Wiggly.

Well, actually central VA, but I wanted to differentiate from NOVA. We've had a few open here in Richmond.

That’s what’s up. I live in Buffalo and people that come here and aren’t familiar with Wegmans are usually blown away. Or at least mildly impressed.

I could eat this stuff by the five gallon bucket... I add a few drops of liquid stevia sometimes.. but even plain its so good.

I've got family in Buffalo and I remember going up there and it being a big deal to go to wegmans. Same thing with Florida too, with Publix and we just had a few open up here even more recently. Richmond is like grocery store ww2 or something.

Vanilla Greek yogurt + granola.

The trick is to use it how you would sour cream.

Just moved from Rochester to Fairfax VA, there's one near where I live, and we've got a new one going in down the block from where I work and its great.

By eating it before it goes bad.

honey or pancake sauce

I almost never eat sugar, as I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but Greek yogurt is way too tangy without a little honey or jam

Put a scoop of your protein shake and some oats in it - MyProtein’s vanilla impact whey makes it taste pretty good but then I like it anyway

caramelized onions, spices, meat, hummus mixed together

Stop being a bitch?

Mix it with peanut butter

add almond butter and some dried fruits
if that's still not good enough put a little bit of honey in it

it doesn't taste bad you fucking babies, it just tastes bland.

if you're too much a child to tolerate bland food, add some sweetener and flavourings, fresh or frozen fruit is the healthiest.
I just blend it with a banana, cacao powder and water, tastes fine.

Quit being a weak faggot and eat your goddamned yogurt, cunt.

Add honey and blueberries

>gyro
Dude there's a gyro place on my campus and I would eat there every fucking day if the gyros weren't monstrously expensive

Attached: bgfzxnhnxfgshzxfg.jpg (550x550, 46K)

Honey makes it God tier.

mix it with a flavored protein powder or low cal fruits. if you put too much stuff on it (like honey) it defeats its purpose of being a low calorie, low fat, low carb food.

Imagine that it's you taking your boyfriend's load down your throat.

Put it in a blender with frozen fruit, protein powder, milk, and maybe a banana.

Vinegar is acetic acid you fool

honey, fruit, cane sugar

all three if youre fancy

can also substitute for sour cream

Cocoa powder and a little stevia go a long way.

Use it as a sour cream substitute. Also adding a little bit of honey or berries of some kind are great ways of making it taste better.

Stop being a bitch, grow the fuck up, ignore the taste jew

honey
and cereal as optional
ur welcome bro

>Cereal

It's basically just better granola. I put pic related in my greek yogurt when I'm out of bananas.

Attached: pgg.jpg (173x292, 15K)

>disgusting

I pity you.

>implying granola is ever good

If you don't like plain yogurt, you're not white.

>no satisfying crunch in your greek yogurt
I can't decide between pity and amusement

The actual best way, and this is the legit ancient greek homo way, is honey and chestnuts.

Link?