There are too many choices of preworkouts

There are too many choices of preworkouts
What's the Veeky Forums recommended brand
Taste is insignificant, I want gains

Attached: 1517020128160.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

I have four different PWO I alternate. Ive heard that it loses its effect if you take the same over and over. I have piano mans Kill it, redweilers pwo, mutant madness and Off the Hook. I like piano mans the best actually, but off the hook is pretty stronk as well

Preworkout is really irrelevant.
Diet will be the decider of your gains.

BUT I prefer standard C4 because I am sensitive to stims.

my god she's hot

YOU WANT GAINS? LIFT, FAGGOT!

I've somewhat given up on preworkouts due to their ineffectiveness on me. I must have a high tolerance to stimulants since I dont feel anything, despite not drinking coffee.

Apparently dmaa is suppoed to btfo most preworkouts, so I may look for one with that.

Attached: 1519951204938.png (599x541, 393K)

how about you do research and buy/make one based on what substance effects you want

stupid faggot

I started taking White Flood by Controlled Labs. Fruit Punch is a nice flavor. Overall pretty happy with it. When I finish this jar I'll probably try Rich's Kill It or 5150.

Attached: 1472125581632.jpg (2700x1800, 1.49M)

>two grown ass niggers are no match for a child aryan
pathetic

Needing a preworkout is a sign of something being wrong with either your training plan or your nutrition
If you want to maximise gains eat decently and use a plan that wasn't design for roiders

>I want gains
>asks about pre workout
Just fucking have a coffee, work out and eat proteins.

clueless

I bought some DMAA powder from this one website a while ago, and I snort it once and a while when I need a kick, but not too often.

Kid has not-so-aryan face proportions, comes from USA=result of race mixing. Basically one subhuman killing the other.

Quit wasting money on meme shit. Unless you're an elite powerlifter (and if you're on here asking dumb shit like this, you aren't) then supplements are doing nothing meaningful for you.

>Veeky Forums recommended
Black Coffee, 75-100 g of oaks soaked in water or white rice, a bit of whey - 1 h before workout. You will feel the difference.

l-carnitine and a sugary drink is all you need

what i like:
caffeine
citrulline
agmatine
alanine
creatine
carnitine
choline

what i dont like:
the latest grey-area amphetamine analogue
antioxidants
filler

>75-100 g of oaks soaked in water

How long do you have to soak oak in water before it's soft enough to chew?

D'oh! Meant oats. But was a good laugh, when I realised.

>depending on PWO to get gains
never gonna make it

Confirmed for never having taken DMAA

fuck dmaa my dick didnt work for one day after taking a pwo with it

caffeine pills

its like $0.03 for 200mg

I recommend mixing the whey in the coffee
shit's the bomb

quints confirms