/fraud/

Steroids Genitals
Who the fuck did this, edition

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-182505.png (1080x1920, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/cf9a8aefc592442cd5fb589bd665cd89/tumblr_olztu2gTEw1ta67v6o1_1280.jpg
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5jmt5e/heres_a_personal_example_of_what_steroids_can_do/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hands are too big

2nd for big guys

Attached: 1518087041531.jpg (1014x1169, 245K)

Does his cock go straight up?

Attached: 2D7B6714-7226-464F-9537-CC8EEC3546E7.jpg (1501x2096, 466K)

Also r8, h8, masturb8 to me

wtf is happening

Yes
Seems it's working just fine.
78.media.tumblr.com/cf9a8aefc592442cd5fb589bd665cd89/tumblr_olztu2gTEw1ta67v6o1_1280.jpg (NSFW link)
Hope roids won't kill my sex drive.

>Cuddle with date
>"Holy shit user you're like a radiator"
>Only running test

Attached: cea8e5cf4944c2deea5069bd928ff0334fc2ba89_00.gif (293x320, 12K)

Post nudes Chad. We need to see why shoe head loved you so much

That’s uh, yeah.

It was great during the winter girls said I was the best space heater. Jk it was cold when I cried alone in bed on cold nights

Ive lost almost 10lbs since dropping yk11

Well that link proves Im only gay for feminine penis

Thats why dakis are great
They absorb your heat

NO U
there's always more shoe heads

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-195421.png (1080x1920, 1.42M)

>lost almost 10lbs

Damn son that’s in what - 3 days?

But OG shoehead was cute. I can fucking remember her last name though. I know it was something weird.

Yeah about 3 days

>hes gotten more pics from girls in a week then I have in my life

i think the first shoehead i posted was actually an 18 year old.
but yea gf was also a shoehead and she was cute.

i turn everyone on tinder/bumble into a shoehead.

gotta talk to girls to get pics from girls jerbear.
if it helps, i never get nudes from girls. just not something im interested in i guess.

Cabergoline, anastrozole, topical DHT and ralox arent stopping MK677 gyno, the fuck? I can't think of any other pathway through which to block it

How would mk677 give you gyno

it made my nips sensitive as well.

Prolactin elevation and/or IGF elevation. Internet is filled with reports of it causing gyno.

Letro and ralox time? I don't think it should be possible in any world for gyno to keep going on with 2.5 letro ED and 120mg ralox ED

Im right on the verge on removing any lift that might use legs, my compartment syndrome is doing work

I just want to look big anyways, I can wear long pants

No all women shpuld intuitively know my information and sent me armpit pics

How long after first drawing from a vial of Test would you still use it

I had to cut the cycle short for reasons

I have letro on hand but its pointless as it will kill my IGF levels. I'm giving it until tommorow night and if nipples are still sore/itchy I'm giving up and switching to ipamorelin.

letro kills IGF? Shieet I've been using it as my main AI this blast since it's cheap to micro dose it

rip

b-b-but it's so cheap to take a quarter tab eod

So is crusader really crazier than mast?
I feel like there is a competition for king autist

Depends. They are both socially and generally really retarded, but when mast is on a cycle he makes a massive ass of himself since he has no self control and can't handle even weak shit without becoming a total sperg

Maybe Crusader doesn't actually roid and we got memed all along.

Attached: 1499493046647.jpg (680x437, 27K)

he did post that pic of all his gear one time though
>tfw I saw I used the same lab as him

i know im a fag.
but android 17 is alive!

are you just estp?

I had to take one of those fucking tests for a recent job i applied to.

Attached: hah.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Why would any company feel the need to know a prospective employee's MBTI type?

i have no clue.
i think they are putting too much stock into it. Anyone can lie to make the test come out however they want.

my doctor prescribed me some steroid cream to put on my legs because of some irritation
will that improve my leg gains?

sorry if this is retarded, i don't know shit about steroids, and this seemed like the best place to ask

>chads for Trump

Attached: 1494193711046.png (467x456, 286K)

That's a corticosteroid, it reduces inflammation. pretty much the complete opposite of anabolic steroids. Also, that's the stupidest question I've ever seen someone ask in one of these threads.

>That's a corticosteroid, it reduces inflammation. pretty much the complete opposite of anabolic steroids.
fuck
so i'm losing gains?
fucking kike doctor gains goblins
>Also, that's the stupidest question I've ever seen someone ask in one of these threads.
no bully pls, i'll fuck off now

you aren't losing gains, stop being paranoid

How was it stored? If it's in somewhere free of dust, (Ziploc bag, sealed container, something like that) you should be fine for the life of the solution. But really, if it was anywhere but there, I'd just start a new vial.

Are you a guy or a girl, the trip confuses me.

Just wanted you roid heads to know that you are all cutting corners because you are insecure about your body image and everybody thinks you look gross except for gay dudes and women with thumb clits

Have a nice evening

im whatever u want me to be bbgrl

>cutting corners
yep
>insecure about your body image
yep
>everybody thinks you look gross
You wish fatty

Pls be
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Why does /fraud/ always 404? is it that unpopular or are they being pruned?

Attached: ea_tng25_disasterkeiko.jpg (694x530, 105K)

bump limit is 300 posts.
after that you have to make new ones.

ah, /lgbt/ is 311 bump limit. I haven't been in Veeky Forums in a very long time.

the bump limit is 300 posts and I think that it's common courtesy to wait until the thread is at page 10 or so before making a new one.

What's a good beginner cycle including AI's and PCT. pls respond.

Attached: 1fd - Copy.jpg (298x169, 11K)

www.google.com

read the reddit wiki

>mfw theres a faggor on fraud

Does testosterone actually decrease collagen synthesis? I keep seeing the same wrticle copy pasted about how test decreases and anavar, nandrolone, primo and EQ increase it, but can find 0 scientific evidence of this.

Where's t he reddit wiki? Under r/steroids ? :/

>tfw 3 months of tren replacement therapy no testosterona

Attached: 1396445205015.jpg (1600x1400, 725K)

Been taking 600mg/wk of test cyp for about 6 weeks now and am starting to break out on arms. taking 1mg of arimidex e3d. should i take it eod?

Use tretinoin cream/azeleic acid
This kills the acne in 1-3 days

Do the majority of steroid users look dyel or is it a fraud/reddit phenomenon?

get bloodwork done

probably will after a few more months

>Jupp is a homo
Post butt.

Go fuck yourself.

Hey annie come to mascgen discord.

is LGD-4033 worth using on its own? Do I need to take anything with it to offset possible sides?

Every trip that doesn’t post about lifting is gay

rude and untrue

re: actual point of thread, someone that knows more about methlytren than me tell me about it.

When I turned 19 I used 300mg test cyp e/w didn't gain much because diet was Shit, am i fucked? Used proper Ai, hcg, and pct. Test back to normal but my normal being low already. Can I use again now that my diet is good and turning 21 soon?

people reporting it all seem to be using it while cruising. between cycles maybe not? havent heard of it doing that when taken alone.

From what I've read/heard it's sort of like superdrol. It's great if you want the CNS arousal (aka strength) but it's not the most effective thing for actually gaining mass if that's what you're looking for.

Superdrol is crazy for mass

lowest dose anavar on a cut to help with getting rid of bodyfat? I'm already on trt so will be on 130mg test e per week etc.

Will dnp nuke any calories or candy I put into myself and turn it into heat instead of fat?

90% of the user base are DYELs who havent touched anything else, maaaaaybe SARMs

30mg

Some, not all. DNP is also a shit drug

As a type 1 diabetic do I need to approach steroids in a different manner?

Brainlet here, won't you be limited to the amounts of food you can eat?

I'm hearing some conflicting ideas about the first cycle. Some are saying to do a short 12 week 250mg a week cycle and ease into higher doses and longer cycles. some say start with 16 weeks and 500mg a week. some are saying to blast 650mg+dianabol for a first cycle

im considering either a 12 week 250mg a week cycle or a 16 week 500mg a week cycle, leaning towards the latter.

It's nothing like superdrol except for the liver killer aspect.

Hardening and drying out is up there with Var/Epi, strength gains are insane, androgenic as fuck so you lean down and blow up with glyc very quick.

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5jmt5e/heres_a_personal_example_of_what_steroids_can_do/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header
>roiding for this

I once wanked off to a clip of Abella Danger fingering her ass, and I was using corticosteroid cream as lube, it felt great.

Jesus christ, 500mg for 16 weeks is a long ass time to be on. Just do 12 week 500mg.

Let's say I'm 20yo what's the chance I'm gonna mess myself up by cycling at low doses with proper ai, pct, and hcg use? I've recovered well from a previous cycle

Any of you tried Superdrol or Epistane/Havoc? Any opinions?

Yes I am even now as a natty.

Nice trips bro.

Well if your trying to bulk up then I'd say it'll be hard to get the amount of carbs you need if your diabetic. Now if your cutting that's another story

this game was not meant for people who cycle bro

20 is a bit young but not a huge risk over someone who's say 24. Yeah there is a little more risk of damaging endogenous production but nobody can certainly tell you exactly how much and if you're gonna run into problems. In the end it's your decision to take the risk or not.

12-16 weeks on 500mg/w is the general consensus. Never 'cycle' test at 250mg/w because it makes no sense. It's fine to titrate when starting and stopping though but that's different and benefit is uncertain.

I’m also worried because Steroids can make it hard for the cells in your body to use insulin, isn’t low blood sugar combined with exhaustion what killed zyzz?

Anyone ever had costochondritis?

Can anyone recommend a good exercise for forearms? I'm thinking about doing one-handed static barbell holds, but I'd like to hear about other options.

Retards out in full force

Crusader is a pussy crying for attention. Nothing constructive. I hate people that whine how terrible their life is but not willing to do something about it. Self pitty faggtos

wrist roller HANDS DOWN

if you don;t do that exercise that will always remain skinny

Might pay to be bottom to a black backpage tranny, what you think lads?

Attached: 5A957494-4737-4A7A-9FE9-26FB45314045.jpg (960x1440, 240K)

Do it, get a good load and report

>what you think lads
that there's still time for you to repent

Ok will do, it’s 50 quid extra for them to cumshot, is that worth it?

Abort, abort