Stop balding

Stop balding

Attached: 25-Chris-Hemsworth.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x2127, 158K)

I did, I stopped taking creatine

Me too. Its actually insane how bad creatine fucks your hair up

I'm trying it's not working

Fin and peppermint oil. Trust me women dont like bald dudes.

I'm already using peppermint oil and rosemary oil

about one month in and I can't tell a difference but I have other problems so WHO KNOWS

No

Attached: 1516014089912.jpg (434x554, 42K)

It will take about 3 months. What other problems bro? Get it off ur chest

Attached: 1521210820235.png (700x653, 815K)

Low T from obesity and bad diet also contribute to my terrible hairline

oh also how much oil should I use

No specific amount, make sure it covers your entire scalp and really rub it in. It increases blood flow and inhibits dht

You first

Attached: image[1].jpg (630x399, 30K)

LOL muhhhhhh holistic medicine

t. Bald salty faggot

only reason I'm trying it is because there have been actual studies that show that it works

it's a fun experiment on my balding head

google rats peppermint oil

and rosemary oil has been tested to work on humans

Does it look like he's balding?

Attached: 1060583-1_ll.jpg (650x488, 105K)

Its a cope. Just like when baldies post pics of jason statham

I just bought some creatine, is it worth it? I don't know of any male family member who's past norwood 2

Attached: 3459803948530.png (640x604, 237K)

How often and do I leave it on or wash it off after a bit

my hair has been balding and thinning for about a year that I have to take refuge under a hat 24/7. Comes to a point of decreasing my confidence and unmotivated to leave the house

Just use DHT blockers to balance it.

It stopped but i have a noticeable bald spot in the back of my head that won't grow back. Fuck it, I can afford plugs.

Don’t wear a hat you’re not kidding anyone. Just shave it and hop on fin, minox, keto and dermotolling. If you see regrow, grow it out. If not stop the meds

Not the user you referenced but do you have any suggestions?

He’s gonna suggest fin or duta. Seems massively retarded to potentially reduce serum DHT by 90% for the marginal gains creating provides

>Not just taking saw palmetto

i have thicc hair and everyone in my family has thicc hair including my 90 year old grampa

started creatine
hair feels looser

No, just take saw palmetto and biotin, use biotin shampoo. Creatine doesn't increase that much DHT unless you're taking an obscene amount. If you need the potency of fin or duta you have other problems besides just creatine.

Beta sitosterol is a million times more effective than saw palmetto. Cheaper, too.

Fin is a prescription drug fuckhead

I've been taking 2g-3g of creatine per day with one week off it every 8 weeks, been doing this for about 8 months now. Haven't noticed anything in my hair yet, although a large factor of that could be that I'm only 22 years old.