CHAINLINK

CHAINLINK IS GOING UP!!!
FINALLY!

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
treasury-management.com/news/1024/poc-of-swift-smart-contract-trade-w-5-financial-firms.html
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rent free

It's not going up idiot, we are mooning in 2018

Well it's down from when I checked three hours ago so sorry if I'm not impressed

it's just a little bump you tard
enjoy your dead coin

Is it time to go back in on chain link yet?

kindly fuck off

these fucking pajeets...i swear to fucking god. go drown in your shit ocean.

Wow. Awesome.

It went up yesterday and I cashed out. Only lost $10. Bastard coin. It won't go anywhere.

Any fucking proof of a working product?
And I dont fucking mean a github repo of a json parser

how bout i send u nudes of ur mom instead faggot

Not yet. They need to finish reviewing resumes before they can think about releasing code.

Please do, that would be the first time anyone associated with chain-link actually acomplished what they promised

When did Rory say this?

>Any fucking proof of a working product?
lol plenty:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

treasury-management.com/news/1024/poc-of-swift-smart-contract-trade-w-5-financial-firms.html

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133

etc. etc. etc.

Do at least 5 minutes of research next time you want to ask easily verifiable questions like that.

I think it was 2 days ago.

Irrelevant, since basically he didn't say shit. What if he comes out of the crypt again in December and says "We need 2 more months to review some CV's"... And if he announces some major partnerships, it will be "priced in".

Name one promise they haven't accomplished.

I havent seen 17c LINK in a long time.
Feel much comfier now

>be me 25 yr old
> be multimillionaire in 3 to 5 years
>In Chain Link we trust

Should I buy my linkies from Binance or EtherDelta? First time coiner here. Are these exchanges safe?

Gonna stick them in an airgapped wallet straight away when I get them and hold.

binance, you'll lose all your link using delta

use binance to avoid messing up your order on ED

>mfw all the fags in this thread don't realise it's a real project

Well I have 18 ETH and want to hodl it.. thinking about transfering 1 ETH to LINK just for shits n giggles though so I can be apart of the group.. Whatdya think?

Best to wait. The pump is over - it will begin its inexorable decline again soon, just as it has done for the last weeks. You'll be able to get a much better entry point.