What are the manliest clothes?

What are the manliest clothes?
Not asking Veeky Forums since they are a bunch of hypefaggots.

Attached: 3.png (836x473, 530K)

Attached: 14783598624249.jpg (1080x1080, 266K)

Leather jacket

Attached: guzman scoop.jpg (1364x2048, 292K)

jeans, a shirt with no logo, a belt, boots or sneakers, a watch

Isn't that a bit too casual?

Nice photoshop

Attached: a9ab923731d88943675afa01f55dffdd.jpg (564x845, 64K)

gay

these

Attached: 1517510532084.jpg (720x960, 199K)

Attached: 1511197595762.jpg (1280x1280, 1.29M)

A bespoke suit with a white shirt

Anyone who says otherwise is a pleb

Google Sid Mashburn and David Croggins for some real upper crust, blue blood style advice

This will go so far for you. Ladies love well dressed men.

everything i wear. watch my wardrobe and you'll see

Are you Baltic?

plain tshirt and jeans you faggots

Attached: 24734255480de8d4d8241ebab9d5e07e.jpg (399x700, 78K)

Just dress like an adult, there's no secret to it

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-TGJ.01[1].jpg (660x440, 85K)

Yea just gonna roll up to a bar in a full suit. Sure thing, supreme gentleman.

yo thats my profile picture on facebook

Man, how do I start dressing like this. I'm tired of schlepping around in a fucking hoodie all day.

Attached: 1497495557340.png (400x400, 207K)

How it's even related?

Do:
>simple, non-flashy clothing
>mainly neutral colours such as black, grey, navy, tan, white, although some colour is fine especially in summer
>good leather belt with simple buckle
>well-fitted shirts, white for work, neutral colours for casual, long sleeves (can roll up to elbows if desired). always make sure the shoulders fit snug and the sleeve comes down to the around bottom knuckle of your thumb when your arm is straight)
>well-fitted, slim (not skinny) jeans, depending on your leg size this may mean bigger jeans however loose flappy denim makes you look like a poorly dressed teenager
>good quality boots, or leather shoes, or whatever
>pick simple accessories like a watch or sunglasses that are understated and stylish.
obviously your personal tastes will vary but those are good basic rules of thumb.
simple t shirt/shirt, jeans, boots and nice belt/sunglasses always looks good on a nice physique. Don't
>wear longline clothing or stuff with holes in it such as , it makes you look like a hypebeast fag
>wear overly skinny jeans ( too tight, just right)
>wear gaudy, flashy logos or prints, you are wearing the clothes not the other way around, you don't want them to steal focus from your physique
>wear hoodies or sweatpants other than when exercising, hoodies make you look like a teenager unless you're built
>wear shortsleeve shirts, makes you look like you're a schoolboy
>wear cargo pants, or BDUs, ever, unless you're actually in the military
>wear oversized skate shoes, hi-tops, or sandals
>wear sneakers/running shoes except for sports
>give too much of a shit or fuss over what people think

This is what a man who has his shit together dresses like

Attached: wqwerwert.jpg (389x600, 45K)

fucking pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-05-19-44-34-1.png (675x898, 764K)

uglay my brah

>GUZMAN OUT

also, always match the leather colour of your belt, shoes and watch strap, it helps everything tie together. look at Ryan Gosling , on second from left he has a dark brown belt to match his shoes, on the right he has a lighter brown because his shoes are lighter.

Literal virgin-tier fashion. If you dress as inoffensive as possible, you will avpid ridicule but you won't stand out either.

>sleeveless button up
Homosexuals aren't masculine

COPE

Boilersuits desu

it's not about being inoffensive, is a pretty good fit and it's all neutral colours. sure you can wear a coloured shirt or something but bright green chinos or garish graphic-print shirts look good on basically nobody.

this
wear colours 'n' shit, you'll look better

haha this retard looks like shit now

Attached: tipping.gif (460x600, 595K)

If you live on the US, check the mail by order clothing sites. You tell them what you like, your measurements and then they send you stuff that you might like.

>bright green chinos look good on basically nobody
pic related

Attached: 000.jpg (360x480, 46K)

I want to wear jeans and some jackets but I live in fucking south florida so I have no choice but to wear shorts and expose my tiny calves

Attached: help.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1385536443798.jpg (640x858, 39K)

I live in South Florida too I rarely wear shorts. Granted I'm also indoors most of my day but still.

Attached: Sins.jpg (877x1279, 137K)

You are correct, but the advice is on par for where OP is (asking Veeky Forums how to dress). Getting a solid foundation that isn't shithouse is a good starting point and then from there he can introduce more colour/patterns as he develops his personal taste.

The main thing is that you develop your own sense of style (not fucking final fantasy cosplay like that Veeky Forums infograph) that you like and feel comfortable in.

Attached: MMM-Replica-Low-Top.jpg (2800x1828, 816K)

the most masculine style
you see thugs dressed like this if they are Slavs, gypsies or arabs
don't know about mexicans but there's no question you would think their clothes are feminie in any way

Attached: E9CfQo8.jpg (687x434, 160K)

Just wear the jeans, it doesn't get THAT hot here unless it's the middle of the summer.

I'm in college so it's constant walking back and forth outside from class to class. If I wear something outside of a T-shirt and shorts I'll show up to class sweaty as hell and smelling like some troglodyte who hasn't showered in weeks

Lmao FIU, UM or USF?

You might sweat more than average, I trek my ass across FIUs campus all the time and I don't smell like a troglodyte

Working clothes if you're a blue collar guy, prove me wrong

Attached: Workcore.jpg (940x646, 95K)

they even get away with carrying purses, this guy wouldn't
q.e.d.

this

yeezy fashion

Attached: yeezy-season-first-delivery[1].jpg (940x627, 312K)

that's tom hardy, lesser mortals can't just expect to look like him

Falls under hypebeast so no.

Flannels, leather jacket, white shirt, black shirt, henleys, darkwash or black jeans that show off your legs, chukka boots, maybe chelsea boots, duck boots, a watch, belts

Youre pretty much right on

matching the leather color isnt really too important

as someone who dresses up similar to:

keep in mind it's very easy to end up looking like a bore. You gotta find ways to keep it slightly more interesting if you actually care about getting some attention.

honestly, dress shirts either semi or formal with dress pants for work, jeans casual.

Theyre lowclass as fuck and degenerate

its right next to /fit

Eat shit and die!

Yeah but they are a bunch of faggots that dress like videogames characters

Anything Rambo wears is manly af

I know but he captures the working class man look perfectly, depending on wear I'm working a pair of jeans, a loose flannel and a baseball cap (if its hot) or if its cold I'll throw a hoodie with a jacket over it and a beanie on.

That or I'll just wear coveralls over all of that

I don’t mind it but I’m not big on the bag

Pajama core?

Looks like literally none of that stuff fits them. It honestly looks like they all picked out some old hand me downs out of their closet cause it was the only clean shit they could find and they needed to put something on to go out and buy some milk.

Attached: my_rambo_cosplay_by_alive852-d3bn0ad.jpg (281x509, 23K)

Barely anyone can pull off a leather jacket.

i get a lot of compliments on my leather jacket. it's not really the tough guy variety though it's the really heavy thick kind without any random pockets and flaps and stuff

It's also indestructible, I bought it 8 years ago and it looks literally new. was 600 dollars though

I sure as hell can

Attached: 1387159147543.jpg (500x673, 51K)

Looking good bro.

you're about to get shit on

>tfw paid top dollar for some nice woollen trousers last year
>they're way too tight on my quads now
thanks Veeky Forums

Sometimes people just make compliments on things that stand out to them. Can you show us the leather jacket?

Lol

>2018
>taking this bait

Attached: 1444448885284.jpg (600x800, 85K)

THA GABAGOOL

Attached: GABAGOOL.jpg (365x365, 17K)

I'm a fan of cotton plaid button up short sleeves and loose comfy jeans.
I like having a collar on my shirt cause it makes me think I look like a real adult and my arms are too big for most long sleeve versions to be comfortable unless I get an XL tent shirt.

>Barely anyone can pull off a leather jacket.

just be a crusty piece of shit at a punk/metal concert

and if you wear cargo shorts or oversized basketball shorts ever, just kys.

It's only there to add more shit to buy, and it conveniently has him holding the strap to show off the watch you could also get to complete the outfit.

Manliest is a loaded word here. If you just want to look decent, the biggest key is to get clothes that fit properly. Most people tend to wear a size to small or to big and look like shit. Other than that, common sense would be to not wear clothes that look like shit. A decent pair of jeans or slacks, a good t shirt or button down or polo or similar, no flashy logos or stupid designs or graphics. Also, dress your age. A 15 year old looks goofy in business casual, and a 40 year old looks like a retard in young men's fashion. When in doubt, dress more conservative/formal.

I had (probably still have somewhere) a very similar jacket that looked good on me. But I actually wore it as a motorcycle jacket, and it made sense, and didn't have the same tryhard appeal as this. I pretty much looked like a biker with a beard down to my sternum and shit too.

That's not manly though. This thread is about masculine clothing. Being edgy doesn't equate to manliness.

Trade in the t-shirts for some plain polos, still pretty casual while making you look a lot more presentable. If you want to a bit more upmarket, look for some Chambray work shirts. They are super lightweight and breathable while still looking good.
Shorts are casual wear by definition so why bother with long (below the knee) things that have belt loops and bullshit. Get ones that end above the knee, get the air-flow and show off those quads (no homo)
Try and find pants made out of lightweight material, super-heavy jeans might last forever but they are hot as shit.
Get fit, being fat makes you insulated and makes you sweat more.

Attached: HL93_RBLC_FR.jpg (1563x2000, 415K)

>Get ones that end above the knee
My man. Long shorts are the gayest of shorts, contrary to public opinion. It's just that the public are all skinny or fat DYEL's that have no legs to be proud of.

Attached: fS37utC.jpg (1024x1534, 406K)

short-shorts are gay af

Short-shorts are for men. Long shorts are for soyboys.

Attached: 1414968343243.jpg (636x636, 59K)

Obviously naked or just sandals.

Do you even squat?

True

Attached: magnum.jpg (400x591, 80K)

Attached: ewgay.png (401x436, 270K)

prove me wrong faggots

>fat shitskin wears women's shorts that go up beyond ass
Yeah, because that's what we meant by short shorts for men

Attached: left-Field-NYC-Charles-Atlas-06.jpg (760x1262, 154K)

casual: v-neck/henley, jeans/chinos
dressy: polo/dress shirt, khaki/dress pants

that's what bond rocks.

Just bought these Rockport Men's Tolini Boots, they cost me fucking $130 but they're /comfy/ as fuck and look good.

Attached: Untitled.png (487x399, 212K)

Acquire a few good pairs of jeans
Acquire a few shirts
Wear a belt
Acquire a few pairs of decent shoes

Literally it
> TFW You will never shoot an M60 from a Naval Vessel as a UDT during fucking Nam

Attached: 1512090725869.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

>Wanting to look like a turbo fag.

Looks like something I'd see some fuckhead with a bernie sanders sticker on his unicycle in Portland wearing.

What the fuck do I wear if it’s hot then? Also, suggestions for alternative to hoodies?
T. Someone who is clueless when it comes to fashion

Henleys, polos, plain t-shirts

Do you know M'tard

How do I look boys. I live in a downtown area btw.

>inb4 I look like a guy that walks to my local starbucks and order "one soy latte pls"

Attached: winterpic2.jpg (1478x1329, 573K)

the coat is too long and the pants need a belt