I hate 30 year old people

why oldcels think they are better than younger people ?

everytime a 30 year old guy challenges me to a sprint, armwrestling or some strenght conquest they get humillated, just because im young and baby faced doesnt mean im weak, but they arent able to learn, they still walk flexing their lats and giving a stare, they just cant compete, its really satisfactory the fact they need +50 strides to complete a 100 m sprint while i just need 42-43 because of their poor strenght to bodyweight ratio, in the last meters, they are dying, almost crying because im beating them in front of their girlfriends, they will never learn, i love to see their oldcel anger faces after they get beaten at armwrestling due my youth, doesnt matter how big their arms are, they cant compete, they cant do shit because they are OLD, the same when it comes to javelin throw, shot put, THEY CANT COMPETE, they suck at everything, they should stop going to the gym right now, people over 30 is so unathletic its lame and sad

unironically i hate 30 year oldcels and older more than anything in life, they just cant learn, they wont learn

Attached: 134d.png (506x286, 326K)

Oldcels btfo

Attached: 1521180015369.jpg (413x395, 115K)

STOP BULLYING ME

Attached: 1514001515795.jpg (900x973, 204K)

How many 30 year olds are challenging you to sprints or arm wrestling in your daily life?

i think op is just talking about how he beats his dad when running to the car or back into the house
>implying his dad doesnt just let him win

>I hate 30 year olds
>posts a 65+ year old

Probably none.

It's funny cus it's not long until you become one and do the same shit. The cycle continues.

he's at most 34 get rekt oldcels

i get challenged to javelin throw quite often by those 30 year olds.

Really annoying

i used to wreck people in sprints in highschool. i never actually was timed so Im probably just gassing myself up here but I was way fucking faster than anyone else i knew

28 year old here. It's unbelievable how quickly your twenties pass by.

>be 19
>blink twice
>suddenly I'm 25
>blink again
>now 28, about to be 29

tyson is the proof MEN peak at 20 year old

if you peaked later your are not a man, your are nothing but a late bloomy soyboy lmao

20 year old is the best man age

Attached: dasw.png (244x350, 184K)

Mike would have peaked at 27-28 if it weren't for the drugs

>it was real in my mind

lol no, at that age he would have been a crippled /fitizen, he was already going downfall before king tricked him

>things that didn't happened

OK but what does that have to do with his coke addiction that started at 22

Oh, look! Another age thread written by a 17-year-old with no life experience and who can't write properly!

Stay in school, kids.

I lifted in the time of TinyTrip, I deadlifted to the antics of Zyzz. Quadz trained me in the art of the squat. You are just a pretender, you have never experienced the golden age of Veeky Forums. There is not a single legend among you.

According to the general population, I would be considered in the "jacked" category. I'm not a freak by any means but I definitely look like I lift to most people.

Something that has been bothering me lately is the different way I am treated, especially by other men in a lot of different environments. I often get ****-tested and have jokes made fun of me about my size such as being called "muscles" or people parodying my voice (I have a very deep voice), I have also been called an ogre. Sometimes it's in good nature but it does get on my nerves. What frustrates me the most is that I am none of these things. Intelligence is a trait that I admire the most and I was very much a nerdy kid growing up.

I brush off these types of comments because I believe it's merely a reflection of these people's own insecurities being projected onto me, but its wearing me down. Funnily enough, women NEVER mention it at all. I don't understand why these people are constantly trying to test me all the time.

So misc, have many of you had similar experiences? How do you guys handle it?

TL;DR
- I am "jacked" according to non-lifter standards
- CONSTANTLY get ****-tested by mostly men making jokes about my size, appearance, voice, habits etc..
- I believe it's because they are insecure and projecting on to me but still don't really understand their motivations.
- Thoughts?

lol peaking in your 20s

Piano man has a differnet opinion on that

Attached: 0811-rich-piana-pumped-up-muscle-photos-launch-3[1].jpg (728x650, 140K)

A lot of pro athletes don't peak until around 30. Not to mention 30 year olds are richer and wiser. How can agelets even compete?

Yep. Also 28, turning 29 in a few weeks.

Attached: 1514174284931.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

most pro athletes at 30 years old suck,

look at usain bolt lmao, he injured in his last race
of course we are talking about the natty ones ;)

that nigga roided so fuck him

>that 17 year old stronger than you

why are +25 year old people so fucking autistic on /fit

seriously oldcels, stop going to the gym and browsing this

NHL players can go well in to their late 30's - early 40's and still out compete athletes in their prime who participate in the negro sports.

just don't care. Sounds obvious but Im serious. Just completely don't care, which is not the same thing as saying to yourself I dont care, it is an entire mindset you have to develop. It's downright meditative. you can't be mad at them for judging you for whatever, you have to just be at peace with the fact that people are dumb and will act this way.

And I don't mean just 'do whatever who cares', you should always strive to be the best you can be, but where these dumb social games are concerned you can seriously just turn that off, because there is nothing to be gained.

bolt was beaten by gatlin who is 35

>NHL

Attached: grt.png (440x493, 50K)

It depends on the sport and position, obviously a running back is not going to be at his physical peak after 7 or 8 seasons in the NFL.

gatlin was full of roids, as same as tyson, americucks need to roid to compete otherwise they suck, bolt got tired of mogging him on his youth

everybody knew gatling juiced multipled times, still they let him run, the only way a +30 year oldcel can compete against a twenties guys is by

STEROIDS

This guy again

okok what ever you say

Attached: vs9AG[1].gif (477x252, 1.22M)

There's only 1 boxer in the top 10 under 28 and almost all of them are 30 or older.

shee nigga he at least 30

I cant understand your hate young man

I enjoy lifting with my wife, my son recently got into it too

Sometimes he challenges me for a 100m. Yesterday he won for the firtst time against me, i was really proud of him

Attached: 9_CATERS_LEFT_HUSBAND_FOR_PERSONAL_TRAINER_11-800x498[1].jpg (800x498, 93K)

I'm 40 and challenge young people to javelin throwing contests daily. Arm wrestling challenges I only issue on the weekends. Sprinting challenges are issued on an ad-hoc basis mostly.

A chimp, a soilboy, and i never cared for quaddrisaurus. You have nothing.

Please give me the source for this webm

>>that 17 year old stronger than you

But he's not smarter, nor is he more wise. We all have our strengths.

your right. Jordan was on roids on way he could compete with guys 15 years younger than him. Gretsky also a roids babby

Wtf bro, are you legit autistic? Banter and ball breaking is apart of the male dynamic

29 here. Feels like that my life until 26 was basically a joke

what aspects of your life did change?

I hate foreigners
Also, reminder

Attached: five.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Attached: john-bishop-448119536.jpg (615x409, 29K)

what the fuck thread did i stumble onto?!

damn you Veeky Forums front page!

28 right now user. Life just starts and then moves quick.

I'm 32. A few 20 something's are stronger and in better shape than me. Good for them. Most aren't. Most people spend a year in the gym at most and then give up.

I have noticed that the strongest 20 something's never challenge me, while the weakest who feel they have something to prove constantly challenge me, and lose.

As a 31 year old who had a lactose issue as a young boy, I find this offensive.

Attached: Untitled.png (2237x1155, 2.31M)

You are just projecting your insecurities, I bet you are fucking scary about getting old and the 30s are very near to you.

Idk, man, I'm 27 and I still feel like I'm living at the same pace I was when I was younger. I try to be very cognizant of what I do/the amount of experiences I've had as a way to fight this perception. Between grad school and the Army, I've been all over the place over the last five years, which has probably helped. I imagine if I had settled into an office job and kept up the same routine for years, I would probably feel like the time was flying by.

The denial kek

in 10 years time you will be hating yourself (or you may do already)

im in my 30s, am i supposed to be walking around the gym issuing challenges?

One day you'll be 30+ and want to rediscover your youth

Yeah bro, I fucking hate when oldcels challenge me to a triple jump on the way home from the store. Can't people just leave me alone while I do the groceries? Annoying as hell.

FUUUUCKING OFFICE JOB
19-25 has flown by. All office. Sure I'll retire early, but what good is that of my dick doesn't work and I can't fuck teens. Life isn't fair bros.

Damn it'd be cool as fuck to have parents like this if they weren't to annoying about it.

Baahubali: The Beginning

I used to have the same issues then i got into halfmarathons
all that cardio fixed mah dick

>oldcels
lel, however, oldfags don't need to compete against youngfags in sports. if they do it they are stupid. oldfags also don't need to compete against youngfags about pussy. oldfags just need to wave some dollarinos, and pussy should get wet. if the oldfags is fit that good for him but no requirement. oldfags can bet on youngfags doing sports tho
>t. oldfag

>stop going to the gym
Fucking crab. You make fit shit

Same here. Why do we do this, though?

often guys do that when they see you have muscle but they can tell you are actually a pussy

Lads I'm 21. Is your strength and energy potential best at 27-33, or is it the point, when your prime is already fading? I fear the day that I will look into mirror and realize that now it's all inevitably going downwards strength wise. It's maybe one of my biggest fears, because already now years are starting to fly by really quick

Elaborate please. Can cardio help your libido?

yes it improve bloodflow and brain function. cardio good

Kinda the same here, 29 yo who served in the army w/ trip to Afghanistan, then travelled the world for a couple of years before going to uni and travelling with that too. I don't feel too much anxiety about time passing because I know I'm making the most of it, but it's still going way too fast for my liking.

Its all downhill after ~23, but it doesn't have to be a steep hill. You can feel like you're in your prime till mid 30s easily if you take care of yourself.

Fuark I can't wait for my cut. Fat face, fat ass, no veins and less libido. Im just scared I will lose my gains and I'm having a hard time in college and dunno if I can make it on calorie deficit

how did 4 people get baited by a misc ex-post
learn2read

This dude here, I feel like physically I've never been better. Sure I have niggling injuries that stop me from running like I used to, but I just lift instead and am loving it.No trouble building muscle and I expect to make gains well into my 30s.

And to add to that, life gets better overall. I'm richer, smarter, have more experience and find it much easier to get girls including younger ones.

I'm 37, same for the thirty...

I try to avoid blinking but it doesn't help.

Attached: mZnTDS8.jpg (540x665, 50K)

Thanks bros, you gave me hope. Any tips for a kid entering his twenties?

Show me ur bubs

Just do cool shit desu, don't get pressured into a normal full time job/mortgage etc unless you want that. See a bit of the world. Don't take it too far though and find a girl to settle down and build a life with around late 20s though imho, the people I've met who never did that just seem like old losers.

Other user here
Thanks a lot!