Has 1 (ONE) cheat meal a year

>has 1 (ONE) cheat meal a year

What`s your excuse?

Attached: opppppppppppppppppppppppp.jpg (594x498, 97K)

carrot cake?

I just want to be fit, but I don't want my life to revolve around eating clean at all possible meals. So I stay decently in shape, but not enough to force myself to miss out on my nieces bday cake, or drinks with the guys.

I get one cheat meal and one soda a week and that’s fine for me. Except when prepping for a show then no cheat meals.

Looks like my drawing teacher Keith Orkusz. We used to call him Bandit Keith hahaha.

im not a meme

Because you can have 1-2 massive cheat meals a week when maintaining or bulking and you won't gain fat.

i don't lift and bodybuild professionally

jeff is the man, fucking love this dude

Maybe it's the angle but his jawline is fucked.

He says in the same video that he can't ruin his diet lifestyle because he has a brand and image to protect and remain reputable, unlike Veeky Forums

Excuse for what? I do the same.

Love that shit.

loser, you wouldnt be "missing out" if you stopped caring what they think

Its saint payricks day and im getting schlamered with my bro

I like to enjoy my life. Maybe he gets enjoyment out of eating clean all the time but I would be fucking miserable doing that. 70/30 clean/dirty eating is good enough

haha pretty much this

no one gives a fucking shit if you're 5% bf or 8% bodyfat, which is the difference between 1 cheat a year, and 1 a week

Attached: Pagan-Symbols-Odins-Knot-Valknut-Meaning.png (2320x2320, 222K)

I dint make my miney with my body

No one's gonna care if you're 8% bf all year unless it's your job

I have 3 cheat meals and 4 water fast days a week

I'd be missing out because I want to eat and drink nice things while having a good time lad. But only on occasion and not every day.

This. Just as long as you don’t get a crazy surplus you can literally eat fast food every day. Just bad for your arteries and causes acne/the shits.

Looks like Hitler's moustache

I lift so I can enjoy life, not restrict myself to chicken and broccoli every day like a fucking degenerate poor person

I just dont put on weight, I do avoid really shitty food like mcdonalds and potato chips, but apart from that consume tons of sugar and fat, while staying under 10% bf (currently 9%), ofcourse regular gym helps, but even when I didnt go to gym I was never above 12%

It's not just lifting and looking good. It's a lifestyle dyel. If you can't handle it quit lifting faggot

Attached: 1519181518064.jpg (640x626, 136K)

>You dont want your one hobby to become your whole life
>quit liftan

that is not what he said

Changing lifestyle doesn't mean you have to absolutely remove cakes or beers from your life or that you need to walk in single digit bodyfat all year round

GOMAD CREW
PERMA BULK CREW
FUCK ABS CREW
STRENGH OVER CUT CREW

O(GOMAD)AD masterrace

Drink a Gallon of Milk a day in one sitting

>Whole life
>40 minutes 2 to 4 times a week
>Whole life
Really nigga, really?

I like myself

Not him but you're fucking retarded. It's obvious he talked about eating clean 24/7 and not how much time lifting takes.

>Point

>(You)

>1 cheat meal a year
He could try fasting.

Spot on. Unless you're making money with your body it shouldn't be the primary aspect of your lifestyle, that's just autistic

Attached: dubs guy thoughts.jpg (700x700, 87K)