Exercises for women

Wanna get my GF in shape. Don't know what the fuck kind of exercises she should be doing. Give a list or some workout program please.

Attached: 2-mh-fitness-gift-guide-for-her.jpg (400x254, 19K)

REEEEEEEEEAD

THE FUCKING

Zuzka Light calisthenics at home. She'll get fit and lean and you won't have 100 Chads and Brads at the gym hitting on her

kitchen gym

Brazilian leg thrusts
Estonian hip lunges
Squat step raises
Mexican jumps
Donkey kick ups
Kettle bell fanny holds

Those are the basics, shell make a lot of progress on that

She ain't fat, I just want to get her ass all nice and shit.

Also should probably say she has some kind of heart problems . Nothing TOO serious, but she gets tired pretty easily.

just makin a joke that women belong in the kitchen. anyways just have her diet and walk briskly for 30 mins

underlying health problem. see doctor.

touch a tit.

layne's ph3

fpbp
It's all there. Have here so the same routine as you

I don't think her Benching, OHP-ing, doing dips and Pullups is gonna help.

Why the heck not? Are you worried she'll do better than you? Or did you just not read the sticky?

No I didn't read the sticky, I'll go ahead and do that now, but I'm not gonna do some meme routine so she can follow along, and ruin my gainz.

She won't gain at the same rate so she'll do less weight, and won't become a monster. Once you're fucking her from behind and you see her lats flex you'll wish you could thank me.

>No I didn't read the sticky
wow I never could have guessed, certainly not after reading your truly insightful statement "Don't know what the fuck kind of exercises she should be doing"
fuck off faggot

let her become calistenics master race.
She will get Veeky Forums whitout getting hurt

Squat
Deadlift
Front squat
Sumo deadlift

Attached: 1517025799540.jpg (722x722, 67K)

My girl does 2xWeek

A
Box Squat
OHP
Deadlift

B
Box Squat
Bench
Chin-ups

She also runs 2xWeek.

Gonna add other posterior movements soon. Like hip thrusts and shit

No