Going to a girls apartment

Help me brehs. I’m going to hang out girls apartment tomorrow. She’s called me adorable/cute before. What do I do?

Attached: D735850E-A873-46E8-A454-2437732CEE3F.jpg (1242x1514, 380K)

reddit.com/r/rapeWomen

take a big shit and "forget" to flush. it's scientifically demonstrated that women are more attracted to men who do big poos.

Dress up as a telly teletubbies character and bring her a freshly baked carrot cake your aunty baked

eat something smelly and burp a lot while there

just be calm

when i was younger id bring ice cream, when i was 21 id being wine.

Now i bring icecream, bananas, brown sugar and rum and make dessert. Bitches love dessert

Tell her how fascinated you are with eating scabs

She said she wanted to get pizza. Not sure if she wanted it delivered. Bitch is way out of my fucking league.

Well then if she eats a lot and unbuttons her pants just say when you eat a lot at home you usually just take your pants off completely

gimme sauce on dis lady

ask her to BRAAAAAP

Go to Marco's. and pick up some wine.
Dont eat to much of that pizza though, you dont want feel sluggish right before a sport fuck.

>liking mexicans
cringe

Yea...

Do you already know here pretty well or is this the first time you will be talking together for more than 10 minutes

Rape.
Only answer.

Save the pizza until after u 2 make fug

1.) Take off your shoes at the door.

2.) If you use any dishes, wash them

3.) If you piss in her toilet, wipe away any splatter from the sides of the bowl and the floor with TP before your flush.

4.) Don't poop.

5.) Ask about anything unique... pictures, collectibles, art, etc...

6.) Sit on her couch like it's your couch. Lay on her bed like it's your bed (if given the opportunity). Don't give off signs that you're uncomfortable.

7.) Be physically playful. Talk a little about how you're sore from the gym or something and try to get her to say that she could beat you up. Tell her that you could take her easilly with her weak guns. Make her punch your stomach or something (flex so you don't die). Tell her you could bench press her X amount of times..... anything the initiate touch.

8.) Put down your phone on the table, face up and leave it there. Put it on airplane mode or disable texts if people normally blow it up.

9.) Talk about how you give great massages if the date is going well but bring it up casually in some way... don't just blurt it out. I find that girls will usually ask for a massage themselves very early on if they have already decided that we are going to fuck as a way to kick it off.

10.) Pick on her. Never pick on her apartment, her animals, her friends in pictures, her decor or anything personal to her. Make it playful.

That's all I have for you, user. I'm a solid 8/10 non-sperg so I have never really had to think about how to act in these situations but these are things which I normally try to do when going over a chick's place for the first time.

>the Chad advice

Fitness related or gtfo

Not bad advice. 7 is horrible. Don't do this gay shit, just touch her naturally.

8 doesn't make sense.

Nice I did pretty much all that last thursday night

9 and 7 are literally autism tier, but the rest is okay info.

Lmao

pic related

Attached: KnU_tNLQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>roastie from tinder adds me on snapchat at 1:30AM and sending me topless pics in bed
>Tell her to come over
>She says she can't because it's bed time
What are these hoes playing at?

Attached: 1521183029640.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

jesus christ im actually embarased for you at how hard you have to try to bag a sloot

Attached: 1520412038356.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

I've been here before and acted autistically (still got pussy cus I'm decent and she was thirsty). Here's my advice:
-Initiate contact. Touch her as soon as you are able, but keep from being creepy. If she hugs you at the door then go with it, place you hands on her waist and hips, squeeze a slightly but not too much. Otherwise if she just answers the door walk thru the doorway and kind of just touch her waist to 'turn' her - boom you are being assertive and have already engaged with her.
-Don't be boring, but don't try too hard to entertain her
-Be comfortable
-Ignore everything I have just said: act on instinct
I realise these might seem wierd but you honestly just need to get into the mindset and act on your instinct. Women like attention - this girl clearly likes you, so she will want you to pay special attention to her i.e; touch. Touch is magic on girls, it will either turn them off entirely or be like magic. You already have a foot in the door, just don't be too autistic and you will be fine.

It's the attention game. Delete your Tinder, you are only feeding into this cancerous female mindset and making it worse

Wtf lol

10 is not charming or confident.

Could not agree more, M'lady

This shit makes me hate women and want to avoid them, but I can never figure out why

Maybe I hate the idea that women can be reduced to an algorithm like this. It makes the experience so cheap and boring.

Attached: amerikaner goes to bavaria.png (1584x864, 75K)

The Chadvice

>10.) Pick on her.

Some girls are extremely not down with this, even if you're trying to be funny

Lol.

Attached: 1521109028881.jpg (1175x2679, 504K)

what a fucking chad. you're so smooth i bet you could fuck me, no homo

Cringe faggot youre trying too hard to fit in gtfo

Who cares? If they can't take a joke,they don't get the poke

The Advirgin.

Aahh you got me with your tumblr wit, but you are right. You should never do anything that might offend a female and if you do, you should grovel profusely.

BTFO

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>how to ensure that no girl will ever respect you

This only works if you're 8/10 but then again anything works if you're 8/10.