Really fucking hyped to start college next fall. Deathly bored of high school...

Really fucking hyped to start college next fall. Deathly bored of high school. Can't wait to meet a million chicks and bang. Only slept with two girls so far. I barely meet new girls. I'm very attractive and out going as fuck. How fun is college in terms of banging girls?

Attached: image.jpg (742x761, 331K)

underaged retard

Damn got me bro. I can probably outlift you half your weight bitch boi

Rush a frat

You'll be in heaven when they make you suck everyone's dick

If you have that mindset now, you'll never bang any chicks. You need to focus on being attractive like having a personality with skills, and cool social intelligence. Not some thirsty freshman that is looking for pussy 24/7.

Good point. So just go with the flow and not give a shit. I wouldn't be fuckin prowling on it like a beta. Just would be in the back of my mind

If you're not alpha you'll just end up like the rest of them, too autistic to reach into chaddom but not autistic enough to excel acedemically. Given that you are an underage on Veeky Forums makes it a pretty safe bet you will not be slaying by any means. Have fun

Kek. Have fun get screamed rape by some feminist.

That was retarded and made no sense. Could probably hold a conversation with a girl better than you could. Definitely smarter and probably more fit as well.

Also 18 you faggot

>this thread
>projecting this hard
All of my sides

>cringe

You'll bang MAYBE 5 more girls. That's it. Focus on getting a good degree and partying with new bro friends. They will provide 10x more than random thots.

This

I'm with him, the mere creation of this thread and your presence on Veeky Forums statistically invalidates your prospects. I doubt you're larping but your ego seems overinflated. Stay in school and this'll fix itself, have fun and study hard. Don't get bogged down with stupid shit and worry about what matters first.

why do people do this? are (you)s really that great?
you're obviously lying, either to us or yourself and even if
you're wasting a bunch of time that you should be "banging millions of chicks"
Its honestly just sad, almost as sad as me replying.

he seems like a legit 18 year old. young cunts these days act heaps psychopathic and adhd like he is.

College divides girls into two groups.

>5/10 thots who will fuck anyone and everyone
>7-8/10 girls who will fuck nobody because they're looking for a boyfriend

The latter is much rarer. Don't be fooled by makeup or what they say.

Also if they're too drunk just stay away.

God I hope I wasn't this much of a cringeworthy faggot when I was this kid's age

You weren't. OP is on a whole new level of faggot

Stfu faggots i probably have bigger biceps than you do.
You have any idea how many girls got wet by seeing them?

Your mom and sister don't count faggot

What separates you from the other retarded 18yrold spergs who have done nothing in life ?

Can't wait till a fellow veteran bro fucks your girls baby nuts

It’s fucking heaven and filled with sloots breh. Just keep in mind a lot of us are fully grown men at 22-21 here and when 17-18 year olds like you come in they try too hard and behave like faggots. There’s enough girls for everyone but there’s gonna be plenty of lads more attractive, taller and much more muscular than you so try to rush a frat gain some size and don’t behave like a total cunt

>fully grown men at 22-21

Lmao 25+ is real meaning faggot