/fat/ - user that's not a cheeseburger!

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous:

Attached: 1495328676559.gif (888x781, 38K)

Confess.

Attached: 592_en.jpg (353x465, 117K)

fat fucks

Attached: d617d2ac39002e8accf38a761b45e68e8f8a68c35d4a66311750c50291ea62bb.jpg (592x586, 48K)

why are dogos so mean

you could kick that dog in the head and it couldn't do ANYTHING about it

My weight hasn't budged for over a week but it's my fault

I ate 2lbs of broccoli today and I still want more. Why does it have to taste so good

Not a bad food to get cravings for

>tfw losing fat feels like losing a friend
at least I still have a lot of fat

Attached: 1474956631028.gif (289x333, 2M)

haha you guys are fat

Attached: 5646541465416541.jpg (643x580, 41K)

>Slowly stopping soda and junk food
>Bought 1 bag of crisps
>No soda for 2 weeks now
Slow and bumpy but it's happening

Broccoli is amazing and it's great how you can eat a ton of it for barely any hit to the day's calories. Makes 1500 a day so much easier.

Feels good to be popular

Attached: 1487801250347.png (633x758, 40K)

Attached: 1518768932590.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Just ate a large pizza which was probably 1,600 calories on its own, realized what I did and threw up most of it.

Attached: 1516778990789.jpg (480x411, 65K)

Don't ever throw up food, live with your mistakes.

The only reason to vomit is to get rid of dangerous intake.

Not to lose weight.

>You accidentally summon a gains genie from the bottom of your protein powder tub
>He offers you the body of your dreams. Your body is completely restored from previous fat behaviours - no stretch marks, loose skin or beetus.
>The catch is that you can never eat anything again. Your body will be able to sustain itself without food

Would you do it?

>Not have to worry about proper food
>Save money
>Can still drink
>Literally only net positives
What do you think you retard

Gaining muscle while IF is pretty much impossible right? The only thing I can hope to achieve is maintaining my (little) amount of muscle?

Absolutely not.

Clearly you are blind to the joys of food.

You're a fatty

Check'd
>the joys of food
>joys
That is the reason why we are fat fucks.

>at 17% body fat
>still have love handles and a flabby gut
fug

I hope I got measured wrong or something, otherwise I'll have to get down to 10% bf to actually look lean.

Check out my muscle gain, I'm fasting 16:8 skipping breakfast.

Attached: progress.jpg (1030x544, 368K)

I've lost 30kg, now with a BMI of 24. I'm still out of shape but no longer a true fatty. You can still relish in the joys of food and even lose weight if you're smart about it.

[spoiler]It also helps to be tall[/spoiler]

Not him but the reason why we're fat fucks is because of a lack of moderation/self control, you can appreciate food on a level beyond "eat to live" and still be in shape, look at almost any famous chef.

yes

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

That's only if you binge though, cancelling out what progress you made.

For the record, binge eating after you break a prolonged fast could give you edema and/or refeeding syndrome. Fasting isn't recommended for binge eaters or those with eating disorders.

W-what is happening to that guy

Did he died?

Attached: 1520831787896.jpg (613x568, 37K)

Starting to feel like I'm never gonna make it lads. Keep going on these streaks of weight loss of around 5-10 lbs then convincing myself that I'm fine or that I need to bulk, not cut, as I continue to lift for 0 gains as I have for the past 2 years. I continue to fail over and over again and it's only myself to blame.

What I really need is a routine. I want to be down 8 lbs by June, hardline goal; soft, more ambitious goal, 12. That would be amazing. I was 151 earlier this year and should be 144 now, but instead I'm back at 160. Sucks lads.

Godspeed boys.

Attached: 1433893591435.jpg (399x388, 279K)

Attached: 1520800363202.jpg (500x655, 74K)

Wow go suck a cock, my whole post is literally me blaming myself. Suck my cock* I mean

I was about to agree with you but then I saw you were namefagging

for being such a beta loser that can't do anything of value in his life you sound pretty aggresive

pathetic

Attached: look around you.jpg (498x441, 41K)

yeah, i tend to forget

Attached: 321313131313.jpg (1079x908, 260K)

I impulsively ate some left over cold fries from Dairy Queen my roommate left on the counter.

Forgive me Father.

Fuck yes.

ate about 700 kcal worth of peanuts yesterday (and 3 pieces of chocolate after that)

I'm cutting so I actually hit maintenance which shouldn't be too bad, but I still have the classic post - binge morning feeling in my gut. I really gotta quit weed, it's the ultimate gains goblin.

Forgive me, father

Ate like crap the last couple of days and felt like shit. Gonna go to the store and buy healthy stuff, I honestly didn't even enjoy eating it.

Attached: 1521297444356.png (850x575, 603K)

Well /fat/ prep-sunday is here, what are you cooking?

Garlic chicken, rice, black beans.
Slow cooked and pulled chicken, sweat potatos
Minced beef in a chilli.

I have a question about cutting:

Say if I'm not in a huge rush (want to lose those last 4 kg until may or so) and workout 4 - 5 times a week, would it be an okay plan to eat at a 500 calorie deficit but hit maintenance once a week?

Attached: 27658026_1968788373134577_8060326902197745799_n.jpg (712x530, 47K)

2690kcal for the day

Attached: fatjak.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Yes you can but I would suggest you keep the deficit the whole time, easier on the head when you keep a routine.

Stop smoking indica-heavy strains

pretty sure its possible. ive been loosing about 1kg a week with one day eating around TDEE (sedentary). If i eat more than one day/over my TDEE i only notice about .5kg weight loss for the week. Im at 70kg so if youre more you can probably do it.

Lost enough weight that my back doesnt touch itself when I bend backwards.
The change is visible my dudes !

Same fag as:
Down from 242 Lbs to 220lbs in a month of lifting and low cal eating !
Im gonna do it.

>have underactive thyroid and am on birth control pills
>was 108 kg from psychosis issues
>started lifting and eating right at 1500 calories
>localoriesand gained lots of muscle fast
>weight loss is now slow as fufucki cut to 1300
>no change im 90kg
>i cut to 1200
>still no change... Im 90kg still
>had to take antibiotics
>and seem slightly heavier
>is been almost a month of no weight loss....
I feel fat and fugly

Attached: images (13).jpg (341x431, 20K)

Get on a treatment for hypo ?

Dont just focus on the scale, look at your body. Are you getting more lean? Seeing more muscles? Just simply feeling stronger and better?

Look at the whole package not just the scale.

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and I want a good food system. What's the issue with
>Chicken breast
>Frozen vegetables
>Beans
>Sweet chilli sauce
All inside a bowl

>sisters gastric band surgery got delayed
>comes to visit me angry and says "i did the milk diet for nothing" (she drank nothing but semi skimmed milk for 2 weeks and lost like a stone)
>say maybe she doesn't have to get surgery if she was able to stop eating that easily
>remind her of my other sister who changed her eating a little and looks way better now
>get answers like "I could only diet because i was excited for my surgery, now im not" and "no if i was going to diet for an entire year i'd want to be super skinny"

I’ve broken the conditioning lads

>had a piece of Fried Chicken with some Cola
>felt disgusting and like shit and couldn’t even finish

I then just had a banana

UR GONNA BE A FAT BULIMIC MOFO

Can making a muscle cramp up help with the breaking down process?

Had 2 kebabs for dinner on Friday, had 5 cans of beer as well. And candy. And an energy drink.
Yesterday, I had a huge portion of homemade tacos. Then a bottle of wine. And a bag of chips, and a can of sour cream with dip. And an energy drink.

A-at least my breakfast wasn't too horrible.

You'll never make it.

>large pizza
>1,600 calories
I'd be surprised if it was that low honestly

jesus

dont pizzas have like 800 kcals?
in finland normal sized pizza is about 800 kcals
unless it has 10kg of bacon and cheese etc ofc

Ate 500cals over my TDEE last night - I was sensible the rest of the week though, and still lost weight.

Need to curb the weed or find a decent low-cal solution for munchies.

You've got this user, I believe in you.

Attached: Goals pepe.png (1100x1100, 146K)

i eat my meals and count calories, but i get sense of paranoia that i ate more meals that i counted, as if im eating without knowing
anyone else here feel this or am i just autistic?

>dont pizzas have like 800 kcals?
Pizzas can vary drastically, there's no "one size fits all" way to look at it. But typically a "large pizza" is going to be at least 2,000 calories or so. Probably more.
>finland
Do you guys even know what pizza is?

im sure large pizza in america can be 2000 kcal but it just feels weird to think how large they actually are compared to finnish pizzas
finnish pizzas are made by turkroaches kek, we have turkroach "restaurants" in every corner
they make damn good kebab tho

That's not autism, sounds more like a budding obsessive-compulsive disorder. You might want to be careful with that stuff before it gets out of hand.

You're not alone. Calories have haunted me constantly since I started losing weight and I can't shake the feeling that I'm always over-eating. I will regularly add an extra 5-10 calories to things when I add them up and sometimes round up by up to 50 calories at the end of the day just to be sure. Some days I'm sure I over-estimate by up to 200 calories out of this fear. But I guess it has worked for hte most part.

Crazy thing is I've pretty much met my goals at this point and can get away with eating more but whenever I eat big for a day or two I start getting paranoid again, even if I'm just eating close to maintenance, and then the next day I'll go back to a drastic deficit and over-estimate my calories again just to be safe.

i think i have mild OCD, sometimes i have to take pictures of an oven etc so i can later look at the pictures and be 100% that theyre turned off
otherwise i will be bothered for the whole day, even if i double checked them at home

literally me, i count everything with like extra 100-200 kcals and round everything up constantly

My family betrayed me and made me think my weight was 83 kg

I just saw the number and it was 95 kg

95 kg

They lied to me all the fucking time

How? What about your scales?

First time I checked my weight and asked my brother to tell me the number (I do not see very well, so I need somebody to read those tiny numbers on the analogic scale)
They told me 87

One month later I asked my brother to check the number: 83

Ten minutes ago, I asked my brother again: he said 80

I managed to get a glimpse on the scale and read 95

They fucking lied to me all the time.
And they have the audacity to blame the scale to tell the wrong number.

On rage I smashed the scale on the ground and now I am buying a digital one on Amazon

You have bigger issues than your weight

kek, this

Either I got 12 kg in one month or they fucking lied to me all the time

What could be those bigger issues, user?

Your English reads funny

>Myopic, possibly cataracts
>Family that lies to you constantly
>You have anger issues

I used to smoke a lot of weed and now that I'm losing weight I sometimes get a feeling of being high even though I don't smoke anymore. is it possible that THC was stored in my fast cells and now it's being released when I burn fat?

I have several eye diseases and I barely see from just the right eye: the left one is shut down, it just can see light and darkness

I asked my brother to check my weight because he is the only one I trust. Or, better, trusted.

I know, truly sorry

So this is you?

Attached: ZWGgksY.png (1029x409, 58K)

Sounds like shit, sorry to hear that dude.

Nope, totally other guy

I can see 3-4/10 on the right eye and just light on the left one

I fucking trusted my family.
I asked my brother to tell me the real number on the scale and he said, lowering his head, "well, less than 95, if you ask me"

I trusted him

Maybe if you didn't react to negative experiences by smashing shit up your family wouldn't be afraid to be honest to you

Rage moments rarely happen, user, I am brutally sincere and not even angry right now.
I am awfully calm.

I always asked them to tell me the real weight, even if it would have been very big.

If they had told me "listen, user, you are 100 kg but now you are 96", I would have been a little sad because of the weight, but motivated to do better, because I have a reliable family that wants sincerely to help me

But to blatantly lie in this way...it is absurd and makes me feel inadequate and resentful towards all of them.

And I trusted my brother, he is (was) the only person I asked to tell me the number, because I know my parents would lie to me.

been making homemade high protein soylent ripoffs to eat instead of food, lost 40lb so far on it. The shits are a bit weird but overall its comfy

Recipe?

What if you read the number wrong

Nope, it was 95, because the following number had 3 digits (100)

Anyone here done the snake diet?

Nigga, that only like 300 cals and a literal shit load of fiber. Gtfo of my confessional

>joys of food
Fixing my unheathy emotional dependence on food is why I'm here, you fat faggot.

Now I'm making excuses for not going to cardio class, despite being clothed for gym since morning.

I ate so much stuff yesterday I feel awful, so I decided to take it easy today. But the good news it wasn't like the usual madman binge where I'd just get out a bunch of chocolate filled shit and eat until I felt sick. I ate eggs, bunch of dried plums, peanuts, rice snacks, some experimental pancake with greek yoghurt that I tried to make (and felt sick afterwards, I hate cooking) and I didn't track any of it. I've actually stopped tracking because I've realized that no matter what I ate I'd always be at 50% of my TDEE by the end of the day and it seems that the weight it still falling. I broke a pedal on my elliptical so it might be time to stop making excuses and start actual running. Still trying to make myself go try out a gym.
Stay tuned and subscribe for more blogs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-16-37-08-490_com.fatsecret.android.png (1080x1920, 107K)

try a refeed for a few day, ie eat at maintainance for a few days. also refeed != junk food. just more food that isnt shit. then get back on diet.