I read the sticky, I read some reddit

I read the sticky, I read some reddit.

But what I don't know - what's the best fullbody workout for 3 times a week for a beginner? I have bad posture, around 10 Kg fat on my body that drags me down. The food and drink behaviour is down. I'm eating clean and drink just water. Now what's the best workout plan for the best progress in the next 1-4 months?

And yes - sorry. I think you guys get quite a lot questions everyday. But other than many other people, I tend to stick to my plans. Thank you for (potentially) helpful answers.

Attached: 12.png (1028x585, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CX6JVu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5x5

3x5 bench
3x8 OHP
3xF pull up
3x8 bicep curl
3x5 front squat

Greyskull is popular lately

SS is *the* novice program; bar none. Any other suggestion is reddit-tier dyel trash

Strong Lifts gives you a good base to start from, it's all about compound early

I've been having fun with ivysaur's 4-4-8. Can't say i recommend it, i don't know shit

Attached: SKruJBF.png (481x584, 31K)

This, SS is a good starter program. If you have extra time in your workouts you can just add whatever you want.

Squats, benches, deadlifts, are the holy trinity of lifting. Curl monkeys go home.

It's good for beginners.
Do it for three months and then change it to something more advanced.

This, I did Stronglifts the first time I attempted lifting, and ended up hating it due to the squats at the start of every workout because it made me tired as fuck and I feel like it hindered my other lifts.

This routine is more fun and my bench and OHP have progressed far more than they did when I tried Stronglifts. And my squat has still progressed pretty well too.

>I have bad posture, around 10 Kg fat on my body that drags me down.

Before you even begin lifting, work on correcting your posture or there will be hell to pay later. Youtube some lifters who talk about how to do this, like that AthleanX guy.

what does amrap mean?

Stop being mean to the new guys.

Attached: Eyebrows.png (1280x718, 665K)

As many reps as possible, aka failure

This question was very obviously answered in the sticky

Attached: 343C3934-4363-45DC-BC94-EEC9FEC869EF.jpg (1028x585, 120K)

Opinions on doing phrak's greyskull but replacing the squats with a 1 x 20?

>dat pic
Lmao, fucking gay alien skull gimp. He’s never gonna make it

Is there a decent full-body workout to do with some shitty dumbbells? I'm in the market for a barbell and equipment to begin strong lifts but it may be a while.

>6"
Is six inches tall the new ideal?

no, the new manlet cutoff is 6.1"

>hes not six inches tall with a 8 foot dick
Lol

>legs, lower chest, more legs
Wew.

If beginners recover faster, why they are doing 3x a week routines when 4x a week would be better?

1. They dont recover faster. They suck at lifting more and it takes time to learn to push yourself.
2. Full body is more useful for beginners because everything sucks on their body and gains follow a decreasing exponential curve. Its easier to gain your first kg of muscle than your second, ect

Splits are needed for when you start climbing that curve and cant gain like you used to. You go from being able to do chinups for biceps to needing chinups and curls ect

Attached: Routine.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

SS then when you arent a complete weeny add in chin ups. Then maybe dips later. That'll be enough progression for 6 months or so, maybe a year.

You left out pull-ups

Correct answer: there is no "best," nor any consensus on what people believe is "best."

You don't need to find the best thing. You need to find a reputable thing and just stick to it. It's a lot simpler than you're making it out to be.

I started out with full body 3x/week (starting strength). I'm happy with my beginner gains and later transitioned to an intermediate hypertrophy program after building up some strength. Is that the best way? Fuck if I know. It worked for me. I'm sure other approaches work too.

Just pick something reliable and do it for a few weeks. If your numbers go up, it's working GOOD ENOUGH, which is all that really matters.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Not being 6" tall for easy gains

Attached: 1517642403940.jpg (232x194, 10K)

>But what I don't know - what's the best fullbody workout for 3 times a week for a beginner?
LET'S SAY IT TOGETHER!
>G S L P
>S
>L
>P

Attached: 1514773297293.png (449x602, 10K)

>Do it for three months and then change it to something more advanced.
Why an earth you wanna change it if it still works?

Attached: 1514565522821.jpg (589x645, 69K)

>didn't even bother reading the whole thing before posting.
You'll never make it

foken retardot

Attached: 1653823_815634945215362_7132254980390322180_n.jpg (644x960, 138K)

This, do Phraks, and you’ll make gains. I added 70 pounds to my bench press and doubled my ohp on it

>i read the sticky
>idk what program to use

>any compound
>more than 12 reps
>1 set

Attached: 1492123265239.webm (640x360, 566K)

discord.gg/CX6JVu

I think OP isn't going to make it, do you agree?

Get the stronglifts program

Its free too

This, but I would throw rows there aswell

Extremely underrated

>squatting
>a literal female exercise

What is a good followup routine to Gslp?