Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8&index=1&list=PLuOCYTZXw6HZY-Jl7qjzrRUYbOPZGNWgq
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3728360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mustard

stop eating for taste, manchild

You stop eating chicken and start eating steak

sriracha

this but if you have to, try putting some sour cream on the chicken. shits low calorie if you actually portion it out and has a nice taste don't put a god damn glob on there ya goober

sugar

I actually enjoy my life

franks red hot

no you don't

Not going to make it
You have to suffer in the process

What's wrong with sugar? It has fucking 1 gram of it

brine it. or make a marinade

step 1: eat it

it tastes good already wtf op

This. Hard times is what makes the man

Use a dry rub

Hot sauce. Tobasco is best because it's thin and you don't need a lot. But really any will do.

This. It's already a tasty meal.

jesus christ you fucking retards really can't cook for shit

I put this on some tuna fish today. It made it taste like chicken, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Attached: 71jigv5SumL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 177K)

kosher salt

Attached: c462277524abbfff81aeb9ca7fe818f5--human-faces-tim-obrien.jpg (368x500, 27K)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

ngmi

Oh fuck what have I done.

Attached: sdfsdfsfsdf.jpg (146x500, 34K)

franks red hot semen

Spices, you twit. Learn how to cook.

Vinegar on vegetables
Spices rubbed into chicken (paprika and rosemary are good starting spices), use olive oil as base for moister chicken and a more even spread if you so wish
Cook rice in chicken broth, add garlic, salt, pepper, and whatever spice you might care for. This works for all grain/legume sides like rice, quinoa, lentils, etc.

>chicken breast
1:1:1:1 garlic powder, ground red pepper, rosemary, onion powder. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
mix well, coat chicken breast and rub in
bake 400F for 30 minutes.
if you really want dab a little (just a little) BBQ sauce on the chicken maybe 2-3 minutes before the chickens done.
>rice
Salt the water, it'll taste much better. Straight rice without any sauces doesn't have much of a taste to it, so eat it with the chicken.
>broccoli
Don't boil or steam it, it tastes like shit. A quick char on a griddle on a stovetop with some pepper and salt and a little olive oil is fucking great.

Honestly you can change the broccoli with any dark green vegetable like snap peas (the ones in the pod) or asparagus. The chicken can be substituted with fish (it has a natural enough taste not to need a bunch of spices, just baking Salmon on a lightly oiled pan to prevent sticking with pepper and salt is pretty decent). Rice is pretty versatile. Plain white rice with a little soy sauce (barely half a tablespoon, max) mixed well with chicken or fish is really good. More vegetables you should absolutely considered is just raw bell peppers which are god tier just julienned. Cooking isn't hard my dude.
[spoiler] also, go to Veeky Forums. they'll probably hand hold you if you show them some shitty concoction that triggers their autism. [/spoiler]

Shred the chicken or dice it
Mix in broccoli,black pepper, chili flakes and onion
Serve it over the rice

>cooks chicken breast whole
>chops broccoli into huge chunks
>doesn't mix them with the rice
>doesn't use ANY kind of sauce, not even low cal shit
dur guys why my chic broc taste bad

So realistically, if you TRULY want to be healthy and Veeky Forums you need to accept that food can't be enjoyed and only exists for fuel? I can accept that, but other than the occasional cheat meal, there's no other way to eat healthy, yet tasty food, is there?

Attached: tomboy qt.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

salt/pepper both sides, sear in olive oil, and finish with lemon. learn to love simplicity.

i really dont think using some spices in your meal is gonna fuck everything up. learn to cook and enjoy your food

learn to cook

iifym works

Hundreds of different spices, garlic, mirepoix/soffritto, vinegar, olive oil, etc.
Just learn how to fucking cook. Its not hard to make things that taste good without covering it in sugar and other crap

Spices
and if thats not simple enough for you then

But that's already taste pretty good.

No, just learn how to function as an adult and cook good tasting healthy food. Eat less portions. It's really not hard.

Just cooked a big pot of Thai yellow curry chicken for lunch this week

I couldn't handle being a spicelet. I did use light coconut cream which brings the cals up a bit. 600 cals per meal and tastes fucking amazing

Learn to make different marinades and sauces and you make chicken taste a million different ways

A metric fuck ton of hot sauce.

Paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, maybe throw some grilled onions in there somewhere,

that meal fuckin sucks

fpbp

>taste good
are you a small child?

this.
just peppers and vinegar, and use a couple tea spoons and its all you can taste. just dont be a fucking bitch that cant eat spicy food. nobody likes a spicelet

Where are the fats? Cover that shit in cheese

That looks fucking delicious, fuck off faggot

garlic
onion
red/orange/yellow peppers
habaneros
jalapenos

heat makes everything better

Learn how to use herbs and spices. This will require a little bit of experimentation to find which ones you like and how much. Rosemary is a good place to start. A little bit of salt can do wonders for taste. Also spend some extra money on quality. Higher end meats and produce will have better taste. Hit your local farmers market or hipster grocer.

sugary soy sauce
teriaky sauce

cook the rice with chicken stock, makes it juicy and tastes better, (does add calories though) The chicken breast would taste fine as is or maybe with lemon juice and pepper on top.

Get rid of the rice, only broccoli, and add cheese.

buy glutamate powder and sprinkle a little on. trick your mind into thinking it tastes good.

Olive oil, just a bit

If you only eat food that is delicious, then you're going to overeat. If you eat food that is just plain and boring, then you will tend to get fuller more quickly. That's why chicken, rice, and broccoli work - it's so god damn plain that you don't want to eat 1000 calories of it the same way you would as from McDonalds. So yeah, eating for pleasure is a double-edged sword - the more you do it the more likely an average person will end up slipping up to obesity.

Don't be a god damn sperg. A couple grams ain't going to kill you, and are well worth it if it keeps you on track with your diet.

too much fucking sodium, I have bad blood pressure

Attached: NO..png (540x602, 318K)

Watch out. That’s a real sodium bomb.

soy faggot kys

if you were a real man that bottle would say apple cider vinegar WITH THE GODDAMN MOTHER

compared to any processed foods, a couple of tablespoons of any of these are basically insignificant.

Attached: 1280621650053.jpg (1024x1280, 686K)

Attached: NO.jpg (1200x1200, 1.19M)

Attached: 1280621510717.jpg (1200x1200, 1.26M)

Attached: okyesok.png (213x203, 73K)

fucking americans with your shit sauces, learn to use herbs and spices. Black pepper, chili, oregano, basil, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thime... literally just pick 2 random herbs and throw them on your meat, it will be delicious.

thyme*

spices

This right here. user go be a real man and eat some fucking steak

That garlic sauce that always comes with chicken in Lebanese restaurants. Pretty easy to make since it's just garlic, salt, lemon, and a neutral oil as long as you have a blender/food processor.

Spice and salt properly

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8&index=1&list=PLuOCYTZXw6HZY-Jl7qjzrRUYbOPZGNWgq

this is the result of a world raised on processed food.
i enjoy vegies more than meat, i only eat meat to keep a balanced diet. Taste is something you learn your not born with it. all the processed shit you were fed when you were you with all its artificial and enhanced flavoring has made you dislike real food.
My go to meal is rice, vegies, mushroom, onion and tuna or beef depending on what i feel like eating and i thoroughly enjoy it without added processed shit.

That looks good

Stop eating the same fucking thing day in and day out. Eat a wide variety of foods and you won't get sick of one of them.

Learn how to cook and stop with the sour grapes.

You replace all your tastebuds every couple of months or so and they adapt to take whatever you eat regularly as the norm. Sounds like your tastebuds have adapted to an avalanch of high density sugar, salt and crap. Stick to the new new food for a while and your tastebuds will recover, making real food like this taste good again and the poisonous crap you used to eat bad. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3728360

Spices ofc.

Does this sound like a good daily diet:

Breakfast:
>Couple of pieces of fruit or microwaved frozen vegetables
Lunch:
>Skip or fruit or microwaved frozen vegetables, depending on what I ate before
Dinner:
>Rice, chicken and broccoli

Put olive oil on your broccoli and rice its great

This

learn to cook, make soups

fuck kill yourself if you unironically believe this is healthier than a delicious veggies and chicken soup

finely chop some raw onions and cilantro and eat it with your rice

Youve been eating too many junk food now you need to get used to enjoy real food again.
It was like when I was a kid: I used to drink coke like its water but one day I didnt want to anymore so I switched to water but it tasted really bad because I was used to coke but after a few month of not drinking any coke water tasted normal again

And dont forget french provincial herbs on your chicken

Add shit that isn't sugar to it, like cilantro or paprika or whatever.

nothing.
soy is a meme.

Use an actual recipe.

Attached: Orange Sriracha Grilled Chicken.png (532x688, 93K)

Attached: Tandoori Chicken Kabobs.png (525x747, 88K)

Attached: 0007199800005_500X500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

How is that not tasty, are you retarded?

Attached: Chicken with tomato sweet pepper sauce.png (597x675, 33K)

hummus

This guy knows what he's talking about. I also like to smash a clove of garlic and throw it in my rice

Of course there. Most spices don't add calories or unhealthy shit. Does making something tasty mean slathering it in BBQ sauce?

How many calories is that? What is your goal? Why are you on this board?

This is retarded broscience, also chicken is delicious if you have literally any idea how to cook it

>no msg