My 600 lbs Life

Has a /tv/ show ever inspired you to lose weight and get fit?

Attached: tmp_13691-james.JPG1224025151.jpg (901x509, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SL2c-wekffQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what peak performance looks like

>How ya'll doin'? I'm Dr. Now
>You don't get to bring snacks
>The diet plan I just filed with the nurse lists: salad, yogurt and fruit but only one lil' eggroll
>First one to lose 100 lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James K, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife...

>OR MEBBE SHE'S WONDERIN' WHY YA'LL WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, 'FORE GIVIN' HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS?

>At least you can talk, how much do you weigh?

>ET DON'T MATTER HOW HEAVY I EM, WUT MATTERS IS MUH FEWD
>NO ONE CARED 'BOUT MAH MEALS 'FORE I PUT ON TH' WEIGHT

>James K?
>If I touch those leg boils, will you die?

>ET WUD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL...

>You're a big guy...

>...OW, MUH LAYGS!

>Was getting fat from eating rice part of your plan?

>BUT IT'S FRIED!

>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your diet plan?

>EATIN' THIS CHINESE FEWD
>WITH NO LEFTOVERS!

Attached: tmp_13691-DrNowForYou411305284.png (1733x1002, 2.04M)

I actually dont like thos show moatly because the landwhales i have to interact with use them as an excuse not to lose weight
>oh well I'm not as bad as ________
It's fucking annoying

Attached: 1521240482696.gif (320x240, 3.07M)

>4channergetsrejected.gif

Attached: fat lady.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

Attached: ZnLmZYJ.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

Yup
youtu.be/SL2c-wekffQ

Attached: téléchargement (1).png (205x246, 3K)

I'm not saying a TV show was the driving force for my getting fit, but when I first started out some years ago I started watching The Biggest Loser every day online. By the end of every episode, I was itching to get my ass out the door and down to the gym. It became my pre workout ritual until I'd learned to love the gym and no longer needed the mental push out the door.

what the fuck is that? is that a tail or a tumor?

Attached: explain now.jpg (3750x3750, 535K)

Attached: 1514747859279.png (232x266, 4K)

wew lad

>45198632 #
What am I even looking at here?

Did he die yet or what? Last I heard people were posting how bad he was doing and they expected him gone.

Thumbs up

All they had to do is to fast, that's it.

what the fuck is going on with her back?
That can't be real.

What is this Pokemon?

>BegoneTHOT.gif

no, video games did

anyone got the copypasta about the woman eating the boil on his leg?

Please no...

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

I don’t think so. In December/January his girlfriend made a post about him being in ICU for sepsis and kidney failure but in January she said he was out of the hospital, so as far as we know he cheated death again.

Or maybe he’s in hospice or something.

Where do all these people find money for Food? For all that food? I don't get it. Yeah, they have friends and family and welfare or something but for all that food?! Non-American here.

God damnit, I haven't fapped for 3 months then you post this.

Worst razors edge I've ever seen

just reading the first 5 words and half-remembering the rest made me gag loudly

fuck you

T H I C C

Attached: akun galaktiset sykinnät.jpg (1440x1440, 179K)

From a recent episode;

"You have too much fat around your abdomen for the X-Ray to penetrate to see your stomach"

Some really cheap food is what they eat. 1 dollar cake mix, plus maybe another 5 dollars for ingredients and frosting and you have 3000 calories. Also generic cola is 1 dollar per 2 liter.

Uhm no but hearing those excuses they use made it easier to stick to my diet.

'I don't want to get malnourished'

10/10 post

BRRRRAAAAAAPP

Im both horrified and curious

Attached: 1519866065788.png (500x522, 140K)

No, but the mirror has.

Attached: 1521258245566.jpg (600x600, 180K)

>inspired you
I work retail in one of the fattest states in the US. Every day I don't take care of myself is a day I'm closer to being a scooter jocky fatass people can smell from two aisles over

hip hop culture is inspiring me
i see all these cut dudes partying and having fun and looking great
i want that, too.

a

its a fantasy

Aren't we all living in a fantasy?