Ayuvedic Medicine for stress relief after a bad LSD trip - Specifically Bacopa + Ashwagandha

Ayuvedic Medicine for stress relief after a bad LSD trip - Specifically Bacopa + Ashwagandha

Over Christmas last year I had a bad trip that fucked with my head, now I have constant social anxiety when i'm around people.
How would Veeky Forums handle this issue?

Attached: IMG-20180316-WA0001.jpg (960x960, 128K)

junkie faggot, enjoy your trips

That's what puts me off from trying acid . I've only done MDMA and very low dose of shrooms

You have now been redpilled on psychadelics. Only time and introspection will heal this wound. Do not fall victim to paranoid delusions. Do what you can to stay grounded. Eat heavy foods like meat, mushrooms and sweet potatoes. Best of luck, user. I went through this myself, you will come back. Do NOT smoke weed as this will delay the healing process immensely.

>How would Veeky Forums handle this issue?
suicide

>Do NOT smoke weed as this will delay the healing process immensely.

I feel this is where my trip went sour. I have definitely cut down on my usage, but I have a hard time turning down a blunt as most of my friends are stoners

kys

i'm going to say that you're a worthless piece of shit - not becuase you smoke but because you lack self control and mental discipline. this is why your trip went poorly, this is why you haven't been able to heal, this is why you're a stoner.

luckily you can change and heal in the same process. start meditating and embrace the fact that things aren't right with the world, that things are right with you. understand that what acid did is just bring those problems to the surface not create them. work on fixing the underlying problem and you'll be fine.

you didn't learn anything? after harsh acid trips I want to eat much healthier and read more books.

It did put me on a path of self improvement, but mostly physically - diet and exercise. Before the trip I was calm and collected while playing guitar in front of others. Now I start shaking and fuck up when I'm not alone.

Attached: IMG-20180314-WA0003.jpg (720x1280, 125K)

inb4 phenisbutt

If you dont stop smoking the psychosis plant, you are not allowed to complain.
It is 100% the cause of your problems.
Quit right now or kys.

bad trips are ALWAYS your own fault. somewhere in your life you are doing something shit and LSD is showing you

think of it as a blessing as it allows you to improve yourself from what it shows you

PLEASE READ!!! I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION!!!!

I was heavily hooked on cocaine and my
demons fucked with me. I was a skinny depressed kid. And I thought doing acid would clear my head...

NOPE! had an ego death and was shouting out all my insecurities infront of people who weren't even my friends

Had social anxiety/depression/suicidal thoughts for about 6 months after the incident

But it was still the best thing that happened to me. I stopped doing drugs. weed, mdma, cocaine etc. They're all fucking trash. There's a reason alcohol is legal, it doesn't fuck with your head in the same way.

And focus on lifting and eating healthy. Just stay away from all drugs and only drink once a month if not even less...

This is gonna suck and you're gonna feel horrible but it will disappear if you stay clean.

Damn why is this so common haha. Happened to me to, but just with weed.

Acid definitely changed me. Ramped up the social anxiety to the point where I don't even try anymore.

There was a time, maybe 4 years ago, where I would actively pursue friendships. But then I got into weed through my ex. Bad grades, no interaction with people and a suicide attempt. Anyway, acid came a couple of years after that. Maybe 15 trips over 2 years. Enough to have a remarkable effect on my life. The trips were fun at first, made me think about society and economics and the motivations of others; but then they became very chaotic. They forced me to take a long hard look at myself and why I did the things I did. Where my insecurities were. So I got off all of it: the weed, the lsd, the antidepressants. Started lifting way more often, dieting, doing cardio, putting more effort into my study, thinking about my future. That was maybe a year ago. Since then, I've lost 26kg of fat, 2pl8 on deadlifts and bench, swapped degrees to economics, got way better scores in my courses (graduating at the end of this year), have an internship lined up at a big bank. The depression is almost completely gone.

I just can't talk to people though. Sure, I can hold a conversation, but maintaining anything beyond that is incredibly hard. I'm incapable of relating to anyone.

Here's what to do op, should you decide to trip again. Go to a psychiatrist; tell them you have trouble sleeping and have very bad anxiety. They might prescribe you Seroquel, one of the most effective ways to stop a bad trip right in it's tracks. The only advice I have for you now is to try and improve your life, there's no going back for any of us.

Ayuvedic is a meme.

Shrooms and acid are very similar, if you can enjoy one you'll most likely enjoy the other.

This line of thinking really bothers me. One time I had a bad trip because some strangers crashed the party and to me they looked like police. How is that my fault? What am I supposed to learn from that experience? That going to jail is scary? Yeah no shit.

>Most of my friends are stoners

Same dude I always quit smoking weed but whenever I see them I smoke a bit with them, I decided to not see them as often anymore but now I pretty much have no friends, I don't feel lonely so it's okay.

Attached: 1505404013930.jpg (484x497, 35K)

I'll be your friend, user! :D
Wanna hit this bowl?

Doing acid at a party setting was YOUR mistake.

Doing psychedelic drugs recreationally rather than for introspection and the like is degenerate.

I do psychedelics often and only on my very first mushroom trip as a teen did I have a bad trip, it ended up helping me out a lot though and I sorted through my demons afterwards. These drugs are what you make them.

>I always quit smoking weed
>but
never gonna make it stonerfag

I am going to try Psilocybin in a few weeks for introspection purposes.

What can i expect? I am hoping it opens my mind and frees me from being afraid to live.

hello me

Become a man, and stop pissing in your bed faggot.

Attached: fuck af.jpg (196x257, 11K)

I just got home, started playing vidia and before I knew it had another bowl packed

Degenerate faggot drug addict.
Hope you die

>t. uneducated fag

dont expect anything, thats what makes trips the best

i doubt its the acid though.

I dont think i cant expect anything, too late.

Any tips user?

go outside and listen to some nice music

>it literally just happened

t.soyboy weak drug addict

At least with legalization, the "lol its just weed bro xD it just makes u hungry its just a plant" meme will stop with the emergence of psychosis cases. I hate how the main argument is always that it's so less worse than alcohol, and it even heals you instead of being a poison! *injects soot in lungs*

don't do acid, and don't smoke weed

just do magic mushrooms. Microdosing them is probably the best way to start until you have enough introspection to take a heroic dose and sort out your shit.

Just start with a very small amount like 10mg, and only take it once every 4 days. Write down your results, and write down your goals

You had a traumatic experience, which has brought to the surface a deep insecurity of yours.

Or it hasn't. One or the other

i only take psychedelics so not an addict

embrace the fear.

Yes you are loser
Nice mental gymnastics you degenerate

Are you me ?

see this is why i said youre an uneducated fucking moron, you cant get addicted to psychedelics.

You can develop a psychological addiction to anything. Lack of physical withdrawal doesnt matter,

This tbqh senpai. Gambling addiction is real. Food addiction is real.

Learn how to meditate.

See this is why you are an uneducated moron. You can get addicted to it you fucking degenerate. You already are.
mental gymnastics again

you can get addicted to anything. the point is it is not physically addicting, dummy

>the point is it is not physically addicting
No that's your point,not the point.
The point is you are addicted and you are a degenerate. Stop with the mental gymnastics you drug addict.
Hope you die.