How did he let himself get this way?

How did he let himself get this way?
I thought veganism was supposed to be the healthy way, this man does not look healthy, he looks bloated and fat and disgusting.
Also wtf is up with that faggotry hair

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-025526.png (1280x720, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-7NcwR5JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He stopped riding his bike everywhere after he got married, looks like he gained 15-20kg

He married the first bitch that gave him some pussy . He's a huge soyboy cuck . His place always looks dirty af has fucking rabbits living and shitting inside. That bitch he married looks like a nagging feminist dike

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-000317.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Can't help but read that with a voice of a clueless brat.
People change when they get married. Different choices etc. That doesn't tell shit about the diet itself.

Attached: 1521356284865.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Attached: 1521356736830.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

This guy is a prime example of what stress and mental problems can do to you and fuck you up. All the strange movements he makes in his videos, the sound of his voice and the look of his face scream adrenal fatigue and high cortisol.

Idk man I think he's a lost cause.
I wonder if his manwife will realize she made a grave mistake leaving the fatherland and will seek political asylum after he tries to offer her as sacrifice to the vegan Gods

>stop living with your mum
>move in with a dyke lesbo "girl" because she played call of duty with you (this is true)
>marry her
>she is a lazy cunt who does literally nothing besides playing video games
>she won't cook anything and you have to order junk food for her
>eat same shit as her
>don't lift
>get fat
while everything above is pretty much considered normal stuff after you get married the filth in their apartment is unacceptable.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2886x1880, 594K)

La creatura...

He went on a bulk and used it as an excuse to let his gf steal all his gains

is that the Hot Toys Raiden figure on his desk?

there's something fucked up about these soy-videogamer married couples sitting in their gaming chairs

Can't find the link, but he uploaded a video where she said she has to do all the work around the house and called him a lazy nigger. He just chuckled sadly and cut to his workout.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-7NcwR5JI
Here you go.

The depths of despair...

Attached: Untitled.png (1204x1316, 1.45M)

I had the same haircut as she did
Fucked it up, got a buzzcut
Still regret it to this day

It will take 1y to grow back

Attached: 1514331810430.jpg (570x1016, 167K)

he's supposedly 6'3 and that bitch looks as big as he is. we sure it's not a tranny?

>its a fit doesnt realize that the greatest goal is 1 wife 2 cars 3 kids 4 bedroom house episode

pretty sure he is happier now then youll ever be

there's no way thats a girl lmao

>Also wtf is up with that faggotry hair

He's learning from Blaha.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

>las profundidades de la desesperaciĆ³n...

Jesus Christ I feel sorry for the guy. But maybe he's Happy?

>3 kids
Children are parasites. If you really want children to fulfil the need to pass in your genes, stop at 1.

>both chestlets

Attached: dfadkl.png (952x1136, 524K)

>implying they'll be having any kids

wrong every white man needs at least 3 kids to stop the brown hoard

Fuck, I need to leave my girlfriend.

>gotten bloated and fat
>moved away from leeching off family to worse, more disgusting location
>hair a stupid color
>making dumb claims
>used roids ultimately to no avail
>WAS only popular for some quickly fading gimmick or quirk

just a black, downsier looking jason blaha when you think about it

Attached: 1518071101105.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>Also wtf is up with that faggotry hair
Apparently, someone donated money to him to dye his air, but that doesn't matter since you guys are more interested in riding his cock ITT.

He got a vasectomy and hates kids... So does his wife Skrillex

>maybe he's Happy?
truth is that he is depressed all the time, he even said it in his latest video

i think there is something going on behind the camera with this lazy piece of shit dyke. She literally does nothing and barely leaves the house. She won't even wash the fucking dishes.

Lel, are you some kind of an idiot. The only ones who end up having more than ~2 kids are the ones who don't work. All working class families have up-to 3 kids max (generally I've only seen 2).

Instead of telling people to have kids, get government to stop allowing unskilled immigrants.

God, he looks like Ronald McDonald on the weekend.

Vesectomy probably tanked his test levels to non existent from the low levels the veganism caused to begin with. Plus eating junk food erryday to appease his bridge troll bride

Fuck. I should have left my ex so much sooner.

He's a faggot. He would have ended up here or worse no matter what he put in his body, probably worse because without veganism he wouldnt have that youtube cash

I had a gf for almost two years, similar in a lot of ways. Emotional abuse doesn't sound real but it is. I don't know if I can love again.

Attached: 0a8.jpg (722x349, 57K)

>How did he let himself get this way?

veganism

>fat kid singing mad world

You're just a faggot

Some women will grind you down over years and you don't realize it until 2 years have passed, your mental state is in the gutter and you've gained 30kg. It kills your youthful perception of what a relationship can be and shows you nightmare mode. If you're lucky to get out it changes you, you become wiser but incredibly jaded. Now I worry that I'll meet a genuinely decent woman but I'll turn her away over the smallest hint that she might just be an abusive cunt.

Pictures of the filthy apartment

Didn't he get testicular cancer?

La AbomiƱacion de Vegetal

You get immigrants BECAUSE you don't have enough kids to replace the population.

Now I'm not saying everyone should breed, there needs to be some selection process after all.

But if you're a chad/stacy then there's no excuse not to have as many kids as possible.

Dumbest thing ive ever heard

>You get immigrants BECAUSE you don't have enough kids to replace the population.
Nah, you get immigrants because you let your ruling class cuck you. Japan gets robots instead of immigrants and they're doing pretty fine.