The virgin Patrick vs the chad Joseph

>The virgin Patrick vs the chad Joseph

Attached: xjyi3YR.jpg (1417x960, 341K)

Moged

Imagine having the blood of JFK and Arnold Schwarzenegger flowing through your veins and becoming a fat cuck.

This shit makes me so sad. This motherfucker has the most chad DNA in existence, his dad is ARNIE and he's a fat pathetic manchild who seems to have 0 connection with his father. But his half brother is super close with him. I know Arnies ex is a cuckqueen, but what is Paddy? Cuckprince? Cuckson?

>when your kids become the real brothers from Twins

underrated

imagine if his fat kid lifted. kennedy looks + arnie built. Kid would pull bitches for days

No Matter how good your genes are if you're a lazy fuck who eats junk food and doesn't exercise than you'll get fat

You can clearly see how Joseph always had everything and got what he wanted without doing anything, meanwhile Patrick pretty much lost everything but got adopted by his uncle whom he idolizes and appreciates every little thing he's gotten since.

he has an older brother who's pretty well built

Attached: Patrick-Schwarzenegger-Main.jpg (615x409, 43K)

LOL no the elder brother is a dyel twink.

he's aesthetic and not trying to be a big guy like his father

fuck you say that to his face bitch cunt. little retarded cunt he looks normal fuck you

Joseph is probably super motivated trying to prove himself to his father and earn his love. Patrick was born with a silver spoon and has never had to work a day in his life for anything. You can understand why Arnie prefers the bastard.

Attached: arnold and mexican arnold.jpg (634x753, 131K)

not true. i can eat whatever the fuck I want and I don't get fat.

do you do any physical activity

No

Not even his most chad son

Attached: patschwarzenegger.jpg (1380x1785, 277K)

who the fuck names their child patrick?

btw thats Joseph on the left and Chris on the right, not Patrick.

why walk like a bitch, though?

This guy's a twink though.

He looks like a pussy

Attached: 1498541698610.jpg (644x961, 87K)

Attached: 1498542207005.jpg (480x696, 51K)

DAMN chloe looks like that?!

He looks like Arnold through the female filter in face app. Kennedy genetics are fucking garbage.

Attached: 4f8de5b496b983d64a563f2f441f44e2.jpg (384x480, 25K)

Is sick Maria the new disgusted paco?

kek

Because you’re a twink that doesn’t eat anywhere near as much as you think you do