When did you stop browsing Veeky Forums...

When did you stop browsing Veeky Forums? For me it was when I was 17 and realized that I was communicating with a bunch of dumb sub 126 IQ Neanderthals.

Attached: e43.png (2380x1333, 2.01M)

>sub 126 IQ Neanderthals
Are you a brainlet? With my IQ of 144 I'd not even let you suck out my used condoms if you paid me for it.

When I realized I had an IQ of 125 and was communicating with a bunch of underage 17 year old faggots who don't know shit about life, let alone lifting.

>Posts to Veeky Forums

You're still browsing Veeky Forums moron

Attached: Wholesale-fishing-lures-hard-bait-OEM-artificial.gif (750x750, 346K)

Are you excited to buy beer legally this year?

Nehanderthals were smarter than 80% of todays world population.
Probably the most intelligent subspecies which ever walked in this planet

what are the other subspecies?

low test dyel beta-orbiter detected

La creatura...

>tfw Rose will never sing you a lullaby as you drift off in her arms

Attached: feel.jpg (650x842, 236K)

>tfw Rose will never ride with you on the same bus
>tfw she won't tell you "this is your last stop"
>tfw she won't blow your brains, while traumatising the people around you for a life
>tfw

Still here and I liek it much.

Attached: 1487037649125.jpg (658x901, 57K)

lol, jokes on you, neanderthals were actually pretty smart, maybe even smarter than sapiens. just outnumbered greatly.

>tfw scored 94% on IQ test

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>just outnumbered
they were also less aggressive, so that despite their superior intelligences it was easier for us to kill them than the other way around

>tfw part of the nigger species

honestly dont get how people get over 100% on iq tests, is it all b8?
>durr i got a 125 iq
fuck off

Never really spent a shitton of time here. I check the board once or twice every week. 99% threads are the same regurgitated nonsense made by insecure 18 yr olds but occassionally you find a gem (good info, leaked pdf file, inside scoop, funny story). I’m not a manlet, look good and have been lifting for 6 years so kind have made it. I can see the appeal this board has for newbs just beginning out but if u know ur shit then you”ll barely find anything useful here. My suggestion is don’t spend more than 1-2 hrs a week on here

good her singing is creepy

r/iamverysmart

>still using neanderthal as an insult

I’m already a manlet. Being a manlet who mogs EVERY human currently on earth would be a blast. I’d gladly be born a neanderthal.

How did you feel when you heard her dog died?