ITT: Your nationality, age and networth

ITT: Your nationality, age and networth.

>brazilian
>22yo
>-2k

dutch , 27, 127k

>pajeet
>20y
>40k

>Norwegian
[spoiler] >18 [/spoiler]
>About 8.5k if you convert to dollardoos

Wow, that is a good networth, not bad at all.

>pajeet
>40k
Are you a king in there or something?
40k in India is like a million dollars in America, isn't it?

That pic is so cute :3

oh wew thats embarrasing

95k net work

no debts, codemonkey, 1/3 of networth is crypto (initially put in 10k, now over 30k)

probably gonna get fired soon but im not bothered

hi neighbor

>Finnish
>18
>2k in crypto, getting my student loan (3k) in january which I'll invest also

It doesn't matter tho. I live frugally, have a full time job

All I do is work, lift and invest. Most of that money is through investing in BTC when it was like 50 cents and mutual funds

dataminer-san, watashi wa

Aussie

Ye
That's good for our age, i need to get a job so i can buy more substratum and btc

>Investing loans.

How high are you people.

Dutch, 25, 4k.

Belgium, 29, 150k

Lucky guy.
I wish i have invested in Bitcoin when it was like $150 (when i found out about bitcoin)

In the UK and probably a lot of other European countries student loans are very close to "free money". You only have to pay them back when you earn over 22k bong and its a very small amount.

american
$20, unemployed, alcoholic, highschool dropout, living with parents

>indonesian
>19
>2.5k

Never to late to turn it around mang, im barely getting thru highschool rn and i can understand dropping out, but youre gonna be happy you got through it when you do

>19yo
>150k
>mad/sad about it
Bait?

That remembers me of Loius Rossmann, a highchool dropout who only had $200 and started fixing broken laptops from ebay. Now he is a millionaire.

Same guy. Posting from phone

I found out about BTC when it was 10 cents. Was featured on a podcast I used to follow. I even lost few bitcoins which I had mined lol

Norwegian
400 dorrars outside crypto
50k in crypto but taxes basically ass rape you so good luck to me if I ever want to withdraw

Also I sold early and diversified to non-crypto

>reach 1k
I'll be happy once I can afford a car
>Reach 10k
I'll be happy once I can afford a flat
>Reach 150k
I'll be happy once I can afford a house
>Reach 500k
I'll be happy once I can afford private schools
>Reach 2 million
I'll be happy once my family never has to work again
>Reach 10 million
I'll be happy when I'm dead

Bitcoin was a mistake

36y

over 1 mil net

10k in crypto cos its fun

Finally something worth reading.
Did you retire?

Hungarian, 25, 30k

>14k in cryptos
>maxed out LINK ico

28, American (Californian), 450k, 80k in crypto... but started in August so have had some moons but china crash fucked my china coins

LINK holder

Real poor user spotted. Literally all my poor "friends" talks the same way about these magic dollar numbers paired with some kind of poor ppl desired object.

get rekd

I'm by far the richest person I know my own age, and richer than the rest of my poorfag family combined. It's never enough though.

It's funny, when I was younger I thought it must be so easy being rich, now I'm in the top 0.1 percent for my age I don't feel a thing

>venezuelan
>23yo
> around 10k

>Portuguese
>27yo
>3.5k

>leaf
>8yo
>vitalik's leftover soymilk

>Belgium
>33
>around 500k € in real estate (inherited), 150k cash and various investment, 15 k invested in various SHITCOINS

Dutch
€8k in bank
€280k in crypto
~€200k paid of home

Doing pretty well tbqh

4k in savings and about 1.5k in crypto
All of that will probably go towards a car which sucks but whatever

Forgot to write that I'm American but the desperate need for an automobile probably gives that away

cars are dirt cheap in america, aren't they?

start roiding then faget

how can you sleep at night knowing 60% of your networth is in crypto

get a honda civic

If your family has to work when you have 2 million, you're focusing on the wrong things.

I am more comfortable having 100% of my money in crypto tbqh

U.K
£700/600k in savings
£550k house

Most of my family line died out at the same time, so wealth is just from the sale of there houses and shit. Now just live alone in my parents home, doing jack shit all day.

Argentina - 19 - 246 ODN
Help me

yes

Used civics are pretty expensive around here

One that runs without problems and isn't sold by a spic runs like 6 grand

>thai
>23
>15usd/day, 1300usd in crypto

My risk management is abhorrent yes, but i only put down €7k in the beginning of 2016 so not sweating it too much anymore. It’s either going to make me a millionaire or not

I knew about bitcoin in 2009. Didn't buy until this year, fucking kill me

American
$10.4 MM

How much of that is from crypto though?

we don't sleep

>18
>Half chinese and half Thai
>turned my $1300 to $5000
I recently became a NEET for now

living the dream my man
get a hobby, apply yourself to it and you'll have a fun life.
Wish I was you.

Seu brasileiro fodido do caralho!

>Australian
>30y.o.
>About 200k

Invest that shit in something that will pay dividends and relax knowing it won't just burn away over time

>brazilian
>27yo
>100k USD in real estate
>19k USD in crypto

Australian
210 kangaroo dollars
4 thousand of that is in real life dollars. I have no concept of crypto failing, I dont want to withdraw because I dont know how to pay tax and I work as a waiter with no life skills.

210k*

USA

I am brazilian and feel like I am fucked, but I can't imagine living in your shoes. How bad is it now?

>Amerikkan
>24y/o
>7k in crypto, -9k debt

I don't live in Venezuela anymore luckily. I even got out before it went really bad.

I can't bear to talk with my family or friends most of the time, it's too hard for me to listen to all the shit they have to go through daily, it's really messing with my mental health and I shouldn't even complain, it's worse for them.

>Australian
>20
>7k crypto, $150 bank balance

> British
> 18
> $33k

>american
>28
>$200k
75% of that networth is in mutual funds, and half of those have been bought for me by family, so real net worth that i've made is probably less than $150k

Half Jew half nigger here. 11 years old. I have 15 million in crypto. Ferrari and 500k home on the outback all paid up. Swiss bank account with 11 millions.

Sure buddy (::::
Israeli/American
Sold all my crypto for more aeternity. Bought 200k at the ico (cost 10k usd)
Currently have 240k aeternity (roughly 190k usd) and have a okay car, live with parents.
Honestly not selling till it's at least 50 bucks, maybe even more.

American
18YR
$20.00

darci?

Austrian
11,92 BTC

>Ecuadorian
>700k in cryptos more in other things
>Living in a literal paradise eating prawns for breakfast

Can you answer me how you spot these coins at ICO?

Is there a site for coins that are beginning their token sale and are in ICO or w/e.. and you just decide if the company is undervalued, based on the product/team?

Hi.
Yes, it's me.

Antartican, 5, 300 billion

>Venezuelan
>27yo
>$70

Aussie
18k in crypto

>Vietnamese
>27yo
>102k
>Crypto 6k

>24
>Austria
>around 10K€

Ausfag

German
40k, most in crypto

>Greek
>25
>about 300k euro
>about another 400k in real estate when parents kick the bucket, but real estate prices are dipping like mad, so not reliable

india
$132.00

Chilean.

this how Veeky Forums gets data for their ads?

I heard about ae from a friend on discord and read the whole thing about it then decided it's a really great coin and will have a future in crypto, at 5 cents a piece for a 273M supply it was an easy buy.

>South American Country
>19
>Around 2k

Next year I'll start working full time, so I'll be able to invest more money while I study. Things are looking good, but it's so much goddamn work. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out of the rat race soon.

Yes.

Faggot counting his parents estate when it ain’t his yet. Just kys spoiled faggot

'Merican

I have a mortgage on a home in aountain tourist town. But atleast I'm honest you fucking 20 yo larp worth 500k

>burger
>24
>negative 15k

Merican'

Graduated uni this year and joined the military i'll pay off the student loan quick once I deploy. 1.4k in crypto and I just got into it a few months ago hodling xmr from $85.

Saddled in debt, living the American dream

>report
>datamining
>threads

Not even phased about it either since I just graduated in May.

German
380€ only

Hope you have a degree for something useful, and didnt just fall for the college meme

PERKELE

I won't ever be rich from it but jobs in conservation/natural resource mngmt are mostly federal and pay goes up to a decent level after a few years. With veteran preferential hiring status i'll be golden in landing a job which is the hard part.