How did you meet your gf? Was it at the gym?

How did you meet your gf? Was it at the gym?

Attached: green thot facepalms.jpg (917x873, 122K)

>tfw i recognize this picture
my dick is already dead

i think i know too....

post original pic with bobs and vagene pls

Of course you know.

Attached: 1520935817998.jpg (3264x2448, 713K)

There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it.

Yes. My ex too.

Still looking for the original of this ffffuuck

Source? Wtf

Met her a week into uni. Just randomly sat beside her and started to talk to her about last our last lecture.

This is a blue board you know.

What to google to find it.

kindergarden

At a party

How do you make a girl your gf lads?
Theres this girl im crushing on and i think she might be interested but how do i make a move? I get nervous so i always back down.

Attached: 1520965770707.png (1024x1024, 242K)

This

Just say "will you be my girlfriend please?"
If you can't work up the courage to ask normally try writing it on your t shirt and show her it.

I met her at a birthday of a friend of my mate's gf when i was abroad

In other words: always try and keep a steady supply of new people coming into your social circle

Some of them will have vagina's, and it's easier to talk to people that your circle knows than to strangers

Attached: 1510718554985.jpg (1218x1118, 267K)

scream "Hey you yes you give me your number"

>your gf
HA, WRONG!

Attached: deasdf.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>your gf

Attached: download (10).jpg (615x384, 11K)

Trust me you don't want a gf

Attached: 1496549012536.png (475x436, 117K)

At the library at my college. Saw her looking something up on the catalogue computer.
> Oh you're reading up on [area of research]? Check out [prominent thinker in the discipline].
> Fast forward a hour, see her again.
> user thanks for suggesting [author].
> [Author] is interesting. Hey I'm about to take a break (I wasn't). Are you headed out? Can I get you a coffee?
And that's the way the news goes.

1. Be AT LEAST 8/10
2. Be AT LEAST 6ft and above
3. Have AT LEAST a 7 in her
4. Be very muscular. (Sometimes optional if face is 9 or 10)
5. Have no flaws

If you don't meet that criteria the best you can hope for is to be her beta bud raise chads child with her while she cheats on you. The female can be prone to doing that.

Offer to take her to a used bookstore.
Objectively the best first "date."
If she says she can't find anything interesting, she is trash. Assuming she says yeah, buy it for her, inscribe your names and the date on the inside cover of the used book with a pen at the register, and hands it to her.

At a role play game introduction session.
I was the DM
She still says its the worst game she's ever played.

Attached: accidental facebook post titspixel.jpg (400x981, 79K)

>Assuming she says yeah, buy it for her, inscribe your names and the date on the inside cover of the used book with a pen at the register, and hands it to her.

This is the gayest shit I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. The gayest shit. On Veeky Forums.

Attached: 7c11cd6f4d129e63ec34e3544732b5c8831640d007dff68990010ba65992fd5c.jpg (444x332, 10K)

Young women have been conditioned by Hollywood and television to think this is how relationships start. We all know it's gayer than the aids epidemic, but this is the kind of shit they all want to brag to their friends about to make their friends jealous.

In highschool.

Find a turbo beta girl somewhere and ask if she wants to go for coffee and she'll probably start going out with you due to her inability to say no.

>You! YES YOU WITH THE CUTE DRESS
>BE MY GF LADDY!

Attached: 6SMAC5h.jpg (1456x1092, 99K)

is she somone special?

My sister mentioned something about me in front of her friends, one of them didn’t know my sister had a brother, proceeds to stalk me in normiebook and urged my sister to introduce her to me.

We dated, clicked and became my gf.

Met her at a house party at uni. She was talking shit about my country so I threw an orange at her and called her a soapdodging bandit.

Obviously the orange missed and gooshed off some poor fucking guy trying it on with some other girl.

So I had to cockblock some prick by thwomping an orange off his napper to get my gf to notice me.

don't you find it weird that she tells your sister about your sex life?

Get her number. Talk to her a lot. Ask her out to a movie. Holding hands is a must. If she lets you touch her without flinching, and she's really close, then she'll probably kiss you. If she keeps looking at you during the movie, put your hand lightly on her chin and kiss her. Profit.

My gf is afraid of my sister for some reason, she’s cautious when around her.

I don’t mind if she tells her how I bang her, in the event she does tell her.

High school. We reconnected though and started going hiking together and now weve been together for a couple years

can someone without rotten teeth and fetal alcohol syndrome translate this

>walk into room
>"I AM SO DRUNK user"
what the FUCK woudl do you

>hurry up
>can i just delete my facebook page

laugh nervously and ask her opinions on air travel

Attached: sniff 4.webm (870x450, 2.03M)

Unironically...church.

You can literally meet women anywhere. I have slept with 46 women and there has been very little consistency with how I meet women except for the fact that it always happens when I least expect it

Here are some of the places I have met past girlfriends and miscellaneous sexual partners
>High school (in class)
>Driving around (we made eye contact on the road, I threw a banana in her car, she laughed and gave me her number. I took her virginity 2 weeks later)
>College (in class)
>College (uni gym)
>College (parties)
>College (in the quad where the smokers hang out)
>Local coffee shops
>Concerts (first time I met one of my girlfriends was at a Pretty Lights concert)
>Music festivals
>Local coffee shops (this one has gotten me a lot of numbers)
>Bars
>Datings Apps (Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid)
>Friends of friends
>Fucked 2 girls as an UBER driver (they made the first move)
>Conferences for young people
>Tailgating at a football game
>The beach
>The restaurant next to the beach
>At the grocery store (I recommend Whole Foods)

Literally anywhere

Attached: 1320024319762s.jpg (126x107, 3K)

i meet plenty of girls that smile and seem interested but i dont seem to make move

what do

just come up and say whats up and hold convo ?

Sometimes. Maybe. If I'm really feeling confident I'll cold approach and start a conversation. Maybe sometimes I'll directly refer to the fact that I'm cold approaching her as an ice-breaker. There's pretty much no losing if you do that. If she's interested in you she'll laugh at the fact I mentioned that I'm cold-approaching her. But I have to switch the subject quickly and get into some funny banter with her (or ask about herself. whatever I'm feeling)

you pretty much know if she's not interested immediately. Sometimes I'll fight for it and I;ve gotten numbers that way. They may like it if you try to point out they're not interested and then neg them about it, offering them the opportunity the other chance

and sometimes they're just straight up disgusted and annoyed by your presence which is when you be the bigger autist and do a 360 and get out of there

EVERYTHING I JUST SAID ABOVE IS VALID BUT YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR JUDGEMENT , BE IN THE MOMENT, AND JUDGE THE SITUATION ACCORDINGLY. SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND AND BE COOL

brehs...

yeah im just sort of person that never seals the deal

and now ugly/crazy chicks are approaching me but im not interested in that shit.

I dont care about that whole PUA shit or fucking as much girls as possible, but it would be nice to finally find someone and have relationship with

how is she?

Didn't have a gf until I was 20. Dick was diamonds just from holding hands.

kek

bro its fucking iconic, everyone knows it

Oi lad careful or I'll shove my rooty tooty point n shooty up your arse just wait till I'm finished eating my breaddystack burgerboy

Made friends withe the old Chinese mafia dude who owns the restaurant of the hotel I work in. He baited one of the waitress girls into thinking I liked her and after like two weeks of her trying to get an unknowing me to talk to her she flipped her shit and basically yelled at me to ask her out.

Time will tell, I hope.

Attached: feel.jpg (564x518, 64K)

>"can I borrow your dragon dildo, sis? I need it for my trannycamming on chaturbate."

>Driving around (we made eye contact on the road, I threw a banana in her car, she laughed and gave me her number. I took her virginity 2 weeks later)

I’m sorry but how did this work?

Learn to 'drop hooks' like a fisherman. If the fish are interested they'll take the bait. What i mean by this is comment on your surroundings, little things. Girls who are interested will carry the conversation. 'Hey that's a nice book'.

Don't be one of those PUA autist that go up to women on the street and introduce themselves it's not worth the effort.

If a girl's interested she'll do half the work. It's almost like thinking out loud. It shows that you're confident and don't care what she thinks. Do this with everyone and everything to practice your social muscle. Old ladies at the grocery store, people at bus stops, etc.

so did you?

what is the name of this social muscle
brainalis?

Attached: 1513627810791.jpg (645x756, 182K)

>just realised i never went 80% of these places
>wonder why i dont have gf

>at red light
>just got done with gym and grooving to music in my car
>car of three girls pulls up next to me
>lock hard eye contact with girl in front seat
>they all smile at me
>for some reason have a bunch of bananas in my passenger seat
>throw one in their car as light turns green
>speed off
>pull into grocery store parking lot
>this coincidentally was the destination of the girls from before
>me and driver girl laugh about the banana thing and flirt
>i get her number
>we hang out a few times
>i take her virginity
>would've probably seen her more but I went off to college

Attached: banana-flasher-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 300K)

absolute kino if true

you must look like Brad Pitt

>Veeky Forums
>gf

Nice bodies wasted on uggo faces.

>dehydrated milk truck arrive

Fucking kek

Yes. And as of today she is my ex.

Tuck her in and force her to eat a bowl of eggs when she wakes up the next morning.