Is checking out girls asses at gym allowed?

Is checking out girls asses at gym allowed?

Im scared they will notice and tell the manager and get kicked out and banned from the gym forever

Its not that I'm beta its just I really like this gym and I don't wanna risk losing it

Attached: 1515329391836.jpg (432x432, 22K)

Just be cool about it

Attached: IMG_0875.png (500x502, 97K)

this tbqhwy

A lot of the time you won't get banned straight away. They usually built up a case against you and monitor you very carefully seeing who you interact with and whether they stare ass. In the meantime they'll also be calling up local gyms and giving them your details so they don't have to put up with your ass staring.

Chances are you're not as subtle as you think you are, OP. So even though you think you're being all 007, sneaking a peek at exactly the right moment, chances are you're a dumbass and everyone can see what you're doing.

So if you're worried, it's better just not to

Cuc.k

Checking out is fine, staring all the time isn't.

Anyone got that picture of the guy taking a picture of a girl and she's looking into the camera in the mirror?

I stare openly. I don't stop my routine to oogle, but I have long recovery times and I usually look at girls if they're squatting or running.

I've never had any obvious reaction. I kinda hope someone would complain to my face before going to the manager or whatever

Just bounce your gaze off of a mirror or two

> treadmills at the gym are right over from the free weight section but facing away
> rest between sets mesmerized by a pear shaped qt's ass bouncing on treadmill with no risk of her seeing

Even my miserable incel life has upsides

Attached: sniffing1.gif (480x270, 98K)

If you wear grey sweats and your dick makes that lil tent people will stare at that so if I get called out for looking at someone's ass I'm gonna be pissed.

I don't try to hide it like I'm some creep, but I try not to be too big of a dick about it. Just toss a cool glance and carry on doing whatever you're doing. I mean, I'm a red blooded young man and admiring plump breasts and asses is my God-given right.

Attached: 1519260118309.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

If a girl calls you out for checking out her ass, you point out the fact that she is wearing tight clothing and that everyone is going to check her out
>tl;dr she asked for it

Attached: best girl of black lagoon.gif (500x300, 801K)

If you're hot, no one will care regardless of noticing it or not. If you're ugly, you can get some trouble for it. Also, if you're weak some white knight might try to score points by yelling at you for it.

Either way, 99% of girls in gyms are doing it just to get stared at, so unless you're far too ugly, you're just giving them what they want and they (probably) won't complain about it. But you asking this here suggests you're /r9k/ material and probably quite ugly, so it's best to avoid staring too intently.

I'm 6'4 so it's even worse, girls are always staring at me so I can't check them out.

Don't worry so much. If she notices just smile and go back to whatever you're doing. Show any sign of weakness and she'll take advantage of it.

If you're good-looking, no one will care.

If you're an ugly fuck, they'll probably call the police.

I only check the gym trainers form and then judge them in my head. (They're shit) Problem is they probably think I'm checking then out. I just fucking hate trainers that have shit form

>check out all girls' asses blatantly
>make different faces according to whether I liked it or not
>most of them pretend not to notice
>few give me the oh no you didn't look
>hold eye contact them and smile
>they always smile back and begin to giggle
>never really go any further than that because I have a gf
>rate asses with the PTs
>Gym owner is old lady that wants my dick
>gives me 50% discount on memebership
>can take whatever I want from the snack/protein-shake bar for free
>always tells me her female clientele has doubled since I started coming here

While I do attribute this mostly to my jackpot facial aesthetics, I could not get away with this blatant caveman behavior before I made it physically as well.

White and black guys can stare if they aren't too nerdy or old. Creepy guys on the other hand, old and asian types, almost certainly will get reported for harassment and stalking behavior and banned from all gyms in the area.

To get around this, as an asian man, I wear sunglasses when I lift. This might not work as well if you work out someplace with dim lighting.

Yeah that's my point man, its a natural regular thing to do, just act chill about it and that's it.

It's rape if you're ugly, it's a good time for everyone if you're attractive.