Are nba players the only pro athletes that are close to being natty

Are nba players the only pro athletes that are close to being natty

Attached: 4D2F602B-5B92-4D5F-BBCF-EFC4EC971A92.jpg (675x900, 321K)

Fuck no

>Pro Athlete
>No PEDS

Choose one.

most athlets aren't even that big, they are just lean

take 1 year to cut down to 4% bodyfat and yo will look like an athlete no matter what

So, how do they do it? I have NEVER seen an athlete diet or even choosing "thea healthy option" at a meal. Their excuse? "Well, I workout a lot".

>pro athletes
>close to being natty
L O L (laughing out loud)
lebrons piss has a higher roid concentration than whole /fraud/ combined, they have access to the best stuff

They all use growth hormones. Dwyane Wade has acne. Men in their mid thirties should not have acne like he does. LeBron James has receding hairline plus over time his face has taken the shape of something that is called the "gh face". Protruding forehead n shit. Dwight Howard used to have shoulders like bowling balls. In a matter of a few months time at that (one offseason). Kobe used to come back from a torn meniscus after a couple of months. So yeah, while more covert than in bodybuilding, PEDs n shit is just as prominent. Their bodies tell the stories, not their words.

based

??????????
how often are you around pro athletes to know about their eating habits? most pro athletes probably have personal cooks/chefs managing their diet and macros. they are also training 1-2x a day so they can get away with eating shit occasionally

>they are also training 1-2x a day
>using that to argue that they're natty
some people are simply so retarded they shouldn't have freedom to express their opinion
NBA testing is retardedly easy to cheat and pass, it's not even randomized in fact, and NBA fans are mostly retarded nogs who have no idea how steroid testing works, so they assume they're all natty

no, but many football players are ..I mean soccer you know

Lebron and Wade have pretty attainable natty figures for the amount of time they spend in the gym. They already have good frame genetics and are tall so they're naturally lean.

>what's reading comprehension
the initial post said pro athletes aren't big and just very lean. in order to get there you just have to have a good diet

You wish
Pretty much every pro in every sport that involves money is roiding.

>PEDs are used only for building muscle

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-30 at 11.31.14 PM.png (208x232, 26K)

>6'8 genetic freak has symptoms of high GH levels

>I've been lifting for 4 months I don't look anywhere as good as pro athletes who've been active throughout their lives and have worked out for atleast half a decade. THEY HAVE TO BE FRAUDS

Attached: 1498423456018.jpg (238x192, 14K)

>holiwod disnei movee say aneting possibil if wor hard, if wor hard even can beat chater, mi sport athlet idol, all natoral, dey gud honest pepol, rol modal, if me wor hard me on day be stron an big like me sport idol

Attached: Screen shot 2018-03-18 at 2.46.37 PM.png (313x351, 49K)

what's the point of having tattoo's on black skin, it's barely noticeable

Attached: Newfags+dont+know+what+brainlet+meme+is+_c8d1da7dfc82a2081d8ec061fb18abb8[1].jpg (200x227, 7K)

>how often are you around pro athletes to know about their eating habits? most pro athletes probably have personal cooks/chefs managing their diet and macros. they are also training 1-2x a day so they can get away with eating shit occasionally
This is Germany. Except for football/soccer, pro athletes don't really have the US lifestyle, most are really poor actually.

I wouldnt be surprised if NBA players were more likely to use epo than steroids.. the game is 90% cardio. If the NBA decided to test for everything the UCI did 95% of NBA players wouldnt pass.

desu I am all for a full contact no rules steroid filled league.

Who is mogging who here?

Their job, their honest-to-God job is to be as fit and athletic as possible for their position. You would absolutely look like that too if there was no expectation to do anything other than be fit. They don't have a daily commute to an 8 hour shift and then summon that last bit of energy to get a 30-60 minute workout in. They can buy w/e they want too, eat whatever they feel they need to.

Their lives are perfect for it

The only reason you never hear of a ped scandal in the nba is because they're testing is incredibly lax. They only test once at beginning of the year and if you pass that's it. If you fail you go in the program and get tested once or twice during the season

Dwyane wade is definitely on something, look at his fucking jaw, also Miami is a hotspot for peds.

>4% bodyfat
No pro athlete in the world is 4% you retard.
4% is what on stage bodybuilders diet down to briefly for their competition.
Pro athletes are 12-20% depending on their sport. You've just been misinformed that that anything above single digits is fat. 14-15% being the best for overrall performance. The problem is you have idiots post pics of themselves claiming 15% when they're 23%
4% isn't sustainable in the slightest. Anything under 10% isn't even healthy to do. There was a study where a guy went down to 8% and he had a whole slew of health problems, cardiac arrest, etc

Ok, seriously you are a 100% fucking retard if you really think NBA players are natty

I thought this too when i was playing GTA San andreas, but I still got them lol.
Fuck man i remembered getting the feels when all it took was for carl to hit the gym like 5 days in a row, to make it. Just run down the corner to the gym, work out till your stamina finished run back home sleep repeat. Gains are forever if you stick to good diet.

A lot of athletes are natty. Most peoples evidence for ALL athletes being on roids is Jason Blaha staring down the camera and telling them so. The level of user differs INSANELY depending on what country they are from and what sports they play.

I think it looks better that way, more subtle and blends in better.

>A lot of athletes are natty. Most peoples evidence for ALL athletes being on roids is Jason Blaha staring down the camera and telling them so.
Ya, no
you realize even fitness chicks road right? Everyone wants the extra edge
the natty athletes are the minority

Thanks bro I needed that laugh

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Underrated

As if Spain didn’t get busted for PED’s earlier this decade. Messi got pumped with HGH when he was at the Barca academy.

What's the point in getting tattoos at all?

Lebron and Wade were very much on steroids during the miami years

Yeah athletes don't need to worry about their diets that much. Normal people who don't push their bodies to their physical limits for a living need to actually manage that to be that lean.

Hockey players are pretty muscular

Attached: cut(3).jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>what is EPO?

Most soccer players don't look nearly buff enough to be on anything, and they're some of the best paid athletes in the world