Boogie will never get the surgery

>boogie will never get the surgery
>boogie will never lose any weight
>boogie will never leave his gold digger wife
>boogie will never exercise
>boogie will never get Veeky Forums

What's next for Boogie?

Attached: Boogie is going to make it.png (1080x1284, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZkracXgACc
hooktube.com/watch?v=nZkracXgACc
twitter.com/boogie2988/status/969357268851548161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death hopefully.

Walking two blocks?

>boogie will never be funny
that's a fact

Someone post the cap of 45get

Who the fuck care about this El ogre the las americas?
This cuck abomination need to neck himself i swear

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 65K)

Attached: Boogie Dies.png (1920x1080, 170K)

don't cut yourself on all that edge buddeh

This.

you try walking two blocks with a 2pl8 barbell on your back

> He’ll never build a wall

Probably busting the staples in his stomach after he stress eats to deal with his divorce and dying a painful death on the floor of his empty house.

fpbp

Hi boogie

I prefer to do farmers walks, great for core work and grip strength

>human can walk
>achievement
kys him

every single other thing he's posted has made me hate him and hope he fails but this is the first time i'm actually rooting for him

>neck himself
>implying a strong enough rope exists

Won't have to because I'm not a willpower lucking blob of fat who allowed himself to weight as a much as a fucking car.

Attached: Boogie USA.png (576x568, 244K)

>No stroller

A real pickled herring, and a real human bean-burrito.

i never understood the hate he gets on this board specifically, you'd think he'd get a bit more praise. can someone enlighten me?

Next week boogie will lose enough weight to reach his own cock

We hate fat fucks and he had to get most of stomach removed to lose weight because he's a no will powered cuck

Rude

Why? Because you should applaud fat pieces of shit for STRUGGLING to walk one fucking block? The younger culture was brainwashed to applaud mediocrity instead of the people who work hard and achieve something. When he's running marathons at record clip, wake me up.

imagine being proud of walking ur dog lmao

Boogie, don't listen to the haters. You survived the surgery, you survived the marriage with your fat and greedy gain goblin of a wife and you survived the hate of all incels from Veeky Forums.
You are on the way of making it like no one else on this board so far. Keep going and ignore everyone who isn't supporting you.

>You are on the way of making it like no one else on this board so far.
Because of how huge he is even if he got to my current weight he still wont look good at all, I'm happy the dudes getting healthy but come on dont praise him for getting to a normal size.

He's the reason he got this bad so him getting to the size of a normal human being isnt anything to be proud of.

It's a huge accomplishment to reach normal weight from over 500 lbs. He isn't really to blame for his eating addictions because he was severly abused in his childhood. Still he tries everything in his power to turn his life around and that is something I can praise him for.

Post 18 you should be completely capable of evaluating yourself and making changes

Not really. If you had a horrible childhood you cannot just get rid of 18 years of abuse. These scars remain for the rest of your life and determine more or less how you will react in the future.

It's like saying "Hey, you have been a child sex slave for years but come on grow up already!".

>imagine being proud of losing 300 lbs lmao
Oh. Nevermind, you're retarded.

A bit more praise? For what? He's getting thinner, sure, but with surgery, I don't see that as something to be proud of. He's also fake, his humble personality is not real, and he plays the victim a lot.

And why should I applaud someone for walking their dog around the block? Walking? Nigger, everybody walks.

>know what I've done to defend this country
is that a real tweet? that can't possibly be a real tweet

His Francis skits always make me laugh though. It's such a great character.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=nZkracXgACc

LMAO!!!

hooktube.com/watch?v=nZkracXgACc

^ link for anyone that wants to watch without giving him (You)s.

fpbp

Attached: 1518394780751.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Views*

It's clearly him expressing his loneliness after his divorce lmao

boogie dies in 2018

Attached: 1519076584647.jpg (657x527, 43K)

At least he's trying to lose weight, and change his lifestyle. And it's hard to make a huve change like that without support and motivation.

he's stretching his stomach again already. never gonna make it

Whatever happens, he outlived Rich Piana.

>decade into weightloss project and he's still a lazy, undisciplined, short sighted, fat pile of shit

Everyday that he evades the tremendous heart attack which will end his miserable existence is a day where I'm disappointed with the universe.

Boogie, none of us give a shit about what happens to you till you die

>18 years of abuse
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, his mom died when he was fucking 8 or some shit and he still complains about her abuse when he probably can't even fucking remember it. He's a pathetic sack of shit and so is anyone that praises him.

Let me tell you how I know you never experienced systematic abuse by your relatives.

Boogie, we hate you because you're everything wrong with the world

> eating addiction

Go away boogie, we still fucking hate you

Attached: IMG_8939.jpg (250x247, 11K)

Ok boogie.

He's still got like 3 more years to go to outlive pianoman. He's not going to make it

"""francis""""
abandoned by his
""""""sister"""""""

How is one man so fucking pathethic?

His brother turned out fine, and he's probably just making that shit up so he can play victim even harder.

How can anyone still deny that this "man" has some severe mental illnesses?

You're missing like 4 sets of quotation marks there dude.

I don’t remember the exact age but he was over 18 and had moved out. She abused him extremely heavy Almost everyday through thigs like hitting him with a heavy pan, stabbing/threatening him with a knife, even molested and raped him. Even if it was 8 years, those things stay with you

he asked his ex wife permission before posting it too.

Isnt his brother also fat???

Why does anyone give half a fuck about this stupid fat cunt?

He’s not funny, or interesting. He’s a fat fucking waste of space who wants a pat on the back because he’s somehow not dead.

Rude

It makes me so angry that you shit post this fat faggot 24/7 I sincerely hope he commits suicide because of you shoving his presence down my throat day after day

an hero

Boogie dies in 2018

It's real

fuck off booger

is this true holy kek

>What's next for Boogie?

Death sometime in 2018, according to the quad zeroes.

My digits confirm boogie will live

should have just done keto
kek

>it's okay if you insist on being obese

wrong boogie.

The fatty uprising begins

>imagine being proud of paying someone else to make you lose 300 lbs because you're too lazy and complacent to do it yourself
fixed
fuck off boogie

fuck you, I read that as Bane™

what the fuck does that even matter.
Does all the bad, pathetic shit he did to get to this state disappear just because he made progress for like 2 months?
That's like welcoming a 1940's nazi into your house as a jew just because he held the door open for some old lady

Attached: 1518815510057.jpg (700x875, 111K)

>he thinks the holocaust was real
Ohhh lordy. Remember that time Hitler also suicided to wrap up WW2 with a nice little bow?

>He thinks Hitler was real
Ohhh lordy. Remember that time when the lizard men from Xenon also gave birth to Zarathustra?

No.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-18_204323_twitter.com.png (631x447, 70K)

why is there so much brap on this board
i cant take it

All world events are a toss up unless you actually experienced them.

checked

Attached: display_cea2f7024b6d7a0ab162622091d1c1de.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Oh god what a fucking cuck. He probably asked for permission to watch her and his "gay" black friend to have sex too.

What about mine?

fuck off boogie and die of an MI already

What side will you find yourself on when the Day of Mayonnaise finally comes?

wtf this has to be fake

Holy shet he actually posted that, he wrote it. Go ahead murica, boogie has your back, he would go rushing into a fire to rescue you

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/969357268851548161

Boogie has the brain of a 12 year old, I'm not saying this as an exaggeration. Things begin to make sense once you understand that.

Lmao