Are these memes or will they make me help get bigger muscles

are these memes or will they make me help get bigger muscles

Attached: IMG_1747.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Creatine: yeah it works, just take 5g a day even off days
Glutamine: idk
L-Carnitine: prolly meme
ZMA: get ready for weird dreams my dude

Haha

Glutamine is absolutely worthless

>no BCAAs
>making it

ZMA and Creatine do work. the other 2 are memes.

ZMA is great for sperm gains

Is this a joke or you seriously mean that?

Creatine is the only thing worth a shit in that box.

L-Carnitine is good, I use it and I notice it helps with my performance in the gym its a weird feeling honestly I don't know how to explain it feels kinda like pre workout. It's originally suppose to make you come out more lean from bulking and helps when cutting

BCAAs do nothing.

>creatine
You get one more rep per set but causes hairloss
>glutamine
Meme
>L-Carnitine
Meme
>ZMA
Boners and weird dreams, cum gains, nothing else really, maybe healthy

But in all honesty Creatine is the one you really need there unless you really lack and are making 0 gains

Maybe OP has protein powder that has BCAAs in it

yeah i have protean powder that says it has BCAA in it

BCAA are part of every protein powder

itw ould literally cost more to make a protein powder and remove the BCAAs from it

The one thing I can say about creatine is that even if it doesn’t help it will make your muscles look noticeable bigger/fuller in a week after starting it. I put on 5 lbs the first time when I was still DYEL and couldn’t believe the difference it made. It was like blowing a balloon up. I do recommend loading for 3 days on it for best effect

how do you load it

Not true. Prevents DOMS unbelievably well, no placebo. Also only helps you become more anabolic especially with the leucine. Bcaa’s are great for ensuring max protein synthesis added to your diet in addition to your protein intake. I’d recommend getting a powder with EAAs as well though, a base powder would be Alpha Amino by Cellucor if you’re looking for a regularly available one.

Take about 20-25g a day for 3 days in divided doses then take the recommend 5g daily from there on

ok i took the creatine
my eyes are itching and my scalp is feeling hot and my breath smells like bleach

you should be in the gym already

Uh lmao what...drink some water

Creatine isn’t a supplement to take before or after the gym, it doesn’t matter when you take it. You simply want your muscles saturated with it that’s why you take it daily

Creatine

Attached: hair-loss-men.jpg (2000x1499, 556K)

Attached: 1510690567193.jpg (518x720, 30K)

Attached: 1513869431163.jpg (720x720, 106K)