Did your hands get bigger after you started lifting? Not from muscle, but from growth hormone increase, I mean

Did your hands get bigger after you started lifting? Not from muscle, but from growth hormone increase, I mean.

Attached: woeshand.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdemSEQUEow
youtube.com/watch?v=ToM51CO0Lyc
instagram.com/p/BO5RDgnlMO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take note lads, this is what an actual slayer phenotype looks like, it's a combo of harmonious, "average-ish" development without glaring, fluctuating asymmetry, S I Z E and H A I R

why isn't he touching? i mean, seriously, what's the problem with touching for a picture

Attached: 1497544383400.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

I assume a lot of these hover hand images are snapshots taken in motion or something.

if a guy like this can score a qt like that, any fuck can score her and a higher one, thanks for edgo boost OP

>google these people
>both are alt-right bloggers
smfh tbhwy

That doesn't make any sense dude

Attached: 1503619484878.png (558x614, 24K)

>implying this numale is dating her
it's probably his sister or some shit

Sub consciously realizing she is someone else’s property and waiting for the local Alpha to give him permission to mate. We are animals user.

>Soy-handing

She seems to be touching him. So why shouldn't he touch her as well?
It just doesn't make any sense unless the picture was take a moment before his hand set down.
Hell, if a girl hugs me I hug her back as well and don't jsut stay awkwardly there hovering my hands over her hips.

me on the left

Attached: 1514761108861.jpg (1024x731, 130K)

>doesn't know what hoverhanding is

Why are no one answering my question, baka

The answer is no, you need serious amounts of growth hormone over time to actually have organs grow visibly.

why would he hover hand if its his sister? probably his "female friend"

How do you explain rock climbers who have thick fingers from years of training?

4:27

youtube.com/watch?v=VdemSEQUEow

Not even him but you're retarded

Calluses? Micro-injuries? Adaptation? It sure as hell isn't due to GH

Also at 16:50. Ignore the shitty quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToM51CO0Lyc

Watch this.
Why exactly am I retarded and what makes you so not-retarded?

Shes dating Austrian chad nationalist Martin Sellner

what a fucking mad man

>woes
>numale

u wish

Another rock climber.

instagram.com/p/BO5RDgnlMO7

Dam Son. thats deep

You don't release enough HGH by training to actually increase your fucking hand size

lmao calm down there

selection bias bros. In order to be a really good rock climber you need big hands. It's like thinking that swimming gives you broad shoulders. Those with broad shoulders are going to be better at swimming.