Do I roid or nah?

Before you say anything I don’t want you to think I’m craving compliments. You faggots roasted me like hell a couple of years ago and that’s what motivated me to keep working hard. I don’t give a shit about positive feedback.

Attached: 824D1764-D746-4212-B3A0-C8C5C13F1D6B.jpg (743x685, 149K)

I think you look great. I would definitely not roid if I were you.

>this much body dysmorphia

>>>/fraud/

Show us a pic of you standing around in normal clothes. No pump, no favorable lighting, no flexing.

You look great dude. Can you post the before picture?

Why are you such a sperg?

You already roid if that's you in pic.

Height/weight/time lifting

Also post a regular picture, not a memed one with optimal lighting

That lighting is making you look better than you really do. Also I would say you don't actually have that much muscle just relatively low body fat. You're a skinny fuck and you don't deserve to roid. Bulk.

And also not flexing please

post-lifting pic where

You’re wrong on so many levels. Not even remotely accurate. Let me guess your next hidden card “a haha you’re probably a manlet”

Attached: F914031B-1CAB-4C88-AFC1-60FBA68D8387.png (750x1334, 1.83M)

Based on your acne I'd say you already roid, mirin hard tho

For fucks sake shave whatever the fuck is happening above your dick

This picture just proves my point. You're not as big as you think you are. And you're obviously just here for attention. Fuck off faggot

I only shave when it’s time to bang brother. Ain’t nothing wrong with letting your testosterone run rampant.

Also here’s a pic with no flex on a good bulk, 220lbs

Attached: 5B3DBA7B-D1F6-4B45-BE29-9C280C242EA9.jpg (707x800, 103K)

you have man trapped in muscle suit traps

Attached: roidtraps.jpg (2426x2890, 706K)

Post a picture without flexing and making use of angles. And stand straight . good physique though

Motivation from others picking on you is pretty pathetic, get your goals in place and you’ll be much happier.

what is your testosterone level?

a haha you're probably a manlet
>huh NANIII

you look natty to me but couple of years is a lil fishy desu.. I probably have around 15 lbs of lean muscle on you and less BF but I’ve been lifting for almost 7 years now

>slipknot

Attached: 1481955163623.png (600x782, 518K)

OP answer my question dipshit:
Do you want real advises or was this just a shit thread ?

You juice, and are lazy on your diet, probobly just test+oral cycles, mabey some deca. A little tren/mast and you'll look proper

no way that's a roider, not enough muscles

nah

Roiding is never worth it

K

Nigga if you're for serious, you're retarded. You've got a body that even the most virtuous woman would hesitate if you would offer to take her up to your place. Like, seriously, you're my goalbod easily

Great body OP, agree it would look god tier with some roids. Once you leave natty you can never go back. Dont open pandoras box bruh