What are some signs of autism? Im 21 and never got it checked, ive been thinking I have some sort of it...

What are some signs of autism? Im 21 and never got it checked, ive been thinking I have some sort of it. It doesnt bother me, but my surroundings notice it a lot

>take sarcastic things literal
>dont like too much eye contact
>very strict way of doing things in a specific order
>bright lights and sounds make me feel strange, especially crowded places like shopping malls
>never in my life went to a party because cant stand crowds and noise/light
>daydream about past happenings and laugh about it
>internal dialogue with myself

Attached: 6F5DE3DF-6B52-4675-80B2-47BFFDCCB200.jpg (520x250, 40K)

Postive sides: im very athletic, when im interested in a topic I can lose myself in it

Now and then when I find somebody similiar we have a strong connection and he/she can follow me and I can follow what he/shes about

Yeah you’re probably on the spectrum somewhere. Doesn’t mean shit though unless you just can’t function enough to get through life without some sort of help.

I am really shy

The first impression I get from people is what a weirdo thanks to my social anxiety
Later on they tell me I'm pretty cool

not autism m8, you probably have some other minor disorder

I can get trough life fine, but what annoys me is that I can not connect with people socially very frequently, which concers me because its about time I get a girlfriend to share my life with

Like I said sometimes I can connect to someone like Na and Cl form salt, but its quite rare

You’ll get one but it’ll be the same. I can’t connect with mine either I have her just to have her kind of like I have a watch or a jacket. Such is life for us autists. Nice to have someone around though. You’ll get one.

Borrowing this thread. What’s wrong with me? ADHD? Sperg?

>Can’t finish any project, get distracted by new things all the time
>Have to work out every day otherwise I lose interest
>Can’t keep a job longer than a couple of months, before I have a mental breakdown and get fired
>Always feel like I want to do things my way, even if it’s wrong
>Haven’t seen a friend in almost a year, avoid social situations like the plague
>Can’t focus on anything for more than a few minutes at most

I think I may have adult, high functioning autism. I am 60 years old. I have always felt like I am an alien in a world with rules that I can’t understand. I rock myself quite a bit, especally when I am sad or distressed. People do not seem to understand me. I can make very strong, intense friendships but they always end with those people walking out of my life with no explanation. My family, including my son have pushe’d me out of their lives. I have tried to keep the family ties together. The result is that my family is very close with each other but have made it very clear that I was not included in the family unit any longer. I love to make jewelry but have found out that I am most happy spending untold hours organizing my many beads. I am sorry for so much information. This is just a small fraction of the life that I have lived.

Take the "Reading the Mind in the Eyes" test
>tfw 2 points off being autistic
Also post scores

Attached: 1519343210931.jpg (737x737, 52K)

30/36

The old people eyes are hard to read.

28/36
For me

Attached: 1512615195872_1520629756812.jpg (578x455, 160K)

What's the point of getting it checked though? There is no cure. All it would do is give you an excuse to give up on improving your social skills.

Even if you have it, you are better off acting like you don't have it.

how many points do you need for autism?
30/36 here

25/36
Am I autism?

I have the same symptoms, and I also can't stand getting touched or hugged. Physical contact makes me tense up.
>It doesnt bother me
But that's really good. It almost took me 25 years to get to that point. Nowadays I focus on things I like and that are worth pursuing for me. And this has brought me some merit at least.

Sounds comfy. Don't worry about your family user. Wither you're proud of what you've accomplished or you're not, and that's all that matter

60 yo? Do you work out? Didnt know people above 30-35 actually browsed this board

Can anyone help me on where to find the test you were previously discussing? I can't seem to find an online test.

> [...] which concers me because its about time I get a girlfriend to share my life with
Go out and meet people. This way your chances will increase to meet a girl that fits you.
I also thought that I don't get along with all people, but then I met a girl in uni, she moved away though because she was an exchange student, it I had really nice conversations with her. Although it was about topics like programming, semicondictors, solder and stuff like that we both enjoyed it.
On the other hand, I cannot talk about TV shows or music etc., even if my life would depend on it.

Posting on Veeky Forums

Lol you might be on to something here man, im pretty sure 75% of the people who visit Veeky Forums regularry are autismal

22-30 is average

LMFAO YOU ARE AS OLD AS MY GRANDPA AND BROWSING THIS INDONESIAN BORNEO FORUM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Are you 15

posting on Veeky Forums

>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>L
what did he mean by this?

it's gonna be k dude. gut feeling is it sounds like you fall on the spectrum somewhere, but also sound pretty self aware.

If you feel like your social skills are something that you want to improve, there's nothing stopping you : >

21/36
That's good right?

got 30. would love to know which i got wrong, and to see the whole images. like some of the eyes looked neutral/positive to me, and the answers for it were only negative things.

I'm pretty sure you have it. Coupled with the fact that you're on one of the most popular anonymous websites it's extremely likely. I mean it's kind of interesting how Veeky Forums is this safe haven for us autists to share our ideas. And we actually kind of enjoy being here because the ideas are so fucked up. I mean I get a kick from being on Veeky Forums because it's pure honesty (more like pure contradictions) in a world full of deceptions which makes this place so alluring for us autists. But I would recommend actually getting a diagnosis, don't worry though, the diagnosis wont affect your employment unless you tell your employer or use it for welfare.

what us up with most of the female eyes used, they were all so vague