A Proposition

Chose one (1)
>You get to redo your life from your first day of high school onwards, with all the memories and mental skills you have now.
Or
>You're agelocked at 21 for the rest of your natural lifespan and can potentially stay in your prime until the day you die if you keep your training up.

Attached: 4b5.gif (500x375, 612K)

redo life so I can payback the dickheads

redo life, didn't even have to think about that

If I redo does my heart problem go away so I can keep playing sports?

redo life. buy bitcoin. be billionaire.

If you use your foreknowledge to treat it early them maybe

redo life.
1. develop healthy habits sooner
2. buy bitcoin. hella bitcoin. convince my future boyfriend to buy hella bitcoin
3. don't date anyone. stay a virgin until 18 for health
4. Never tell anyone anything about myself.
5. stop my sister from trying to be a boy
6. profit

If I choose age lock at 21 does my insurance lower at 25 still?

Yes you don't age physically but time passes.

Okay then I choose age lock.

age lock for sure. not even a choice

Redo, get a job, buy bitcoin, die a billionaire.

If I redo I just end up being an autist in my first year of high school again how the fuck would that help.

Redo easily

Redo so I can be at her side again

Attached: 30_1.jpg (1202x548, 217K)

>agelocking at 21
Fuck that, I'd agelock at 28.

Age lock. Redo would be good for money, but age lock gives you ~60 years in your prime.

It's a tough choice, and depends what science will be like in 60 years. Imagine if you chose redo, immortality is discovered when you're 70, but it agelocks you and not reverts you to youth.

redo life, not even close fuck 21

> Another 5 years of fucking homework
> Immortality

How are people even picking redo?

That's how hard we fucked up back then.

I'd probably get straight into trade school instead of wasting my time on muh higher edjukashun though

Redo. The second option isn't even a good option.

Holy shit. I'd be rich. I wouldn't have wasted my entire 20s with bullshit. I would have known what it is I want out of life and not had to figure it the fuck out. I would have avoided tragedy.

Fuck yeah, redo. Bring it on.

Jesus fuck how did you guys fuck up so bad that you wouldn't choose to have a 21 year old body for the rest of your natural lifespan

Homework and tests would be a fucking joke knowing what I know now--just went through a college math major.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now, so if the option is open I'd choose neither.

Stay 21. But I'm handsome guys.

Do you think Socrates or Epictetus would have wanted to stay 21 forever, lads? Probably not.

>The second option isn't even a good option.
You'd have a functional dick, peak test levels, good looks, perfect body, and perfect health for 70 years, how is that not an option?
The only reason to pick redo is for money or if you're extremely ugly I guess.

I'd pick redo just for the financial options. Invest in Bitcoin, bet on sports, and invest in stocks. Easy money

>agelocked at 21 for the rest of your natural lifespan
If you were agelocked at 21 then your 'natural lifespan' would be forever. Which means I'd go with that option. Sure I could do some cool stuff with the other option, but 21 forever means theres no limit to the knowledge and skills experience you could accumulate. You could become an ubermensch with eternal youth. You would have what would appear to the masses as a legitimate claim to divinity too and could declare yourself god emperor with it one day if you ever got bored enough. Youd have all the time in the world to master anything and everything. Every language, instrument, art form, skill, field of study, sport, martial art, etc. All while looking like a Greek god.

Yeah I'd go with that option, I don't care if its not what you meant OP, it literally is exactly what you said so I'm locking in the option now. Fucking youthlets, when will they learn?

99% chance you would be abducted by a government and studied for research purposes if caught.

Umm neither of those existed time began on 0 AD when Jesus was born.