Redpill me on oatmeal

Redpill me on oatmeal.

Attached: shutterstock_318957629-oatmeal-oksana-mizina-opener.jpg?itok=AWS70jd0&timestamp=1476724925.jpg (650x413, 36K)

it transforms into soy in your stomach

i don't digest it, it gives me the brapp

isnt it supposed to lower/have negative effects T-levels

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Rice pudding always makes me shit.

Attached: 15_Minute_Vanilla_Rice_Pudding_640x428.jpg (642x428, 58K)

really how?

G R I T S
checking in here.

Attached: 81uQPNNARbL._SL1500_.jpg (986x1500, 188K)

Oatmeal is based. I put cinnamon, peanut butter, plain greek yogurt, and chooped walnuts in mine.

i dont remember
same with pasta and most grains that contain gluten

i think the problem is the gluten since white rice and potatoes(all kinds) seem fine

Oats don't contain gluten i think.
The whole grain pasta i eat contains gluten. Should i stop ?

you can eat it for breakfast 350 days+/yr
source: me

Oats CAN contain gluten, it depends on whether the factory the oats are processed in care enough about contamination if they also handle wheat.

Oats and many other grains also have a compound very similar to gluten but as far as I'm aware its rare for people to have an intolerance to that.

oats themselves don't contain gluten, but they may be cross contaminated with wheat and other such shit
look for oats that specifically state they don't contain gluten

I eat two of those fuckers every morning like cereal. Put oats in the bowel, add some sugar, cold milk and it’s ready.
I’m starting to think it gives me intense gas, to the point where I can barely move at the end of the day because of the pain and bloating, but I’ve been eating oatmeal since I was seven and I’m not going to stop now.

>Oats and many other grains also have a compound very similar to gluten
Beta-glucen. It only sounds similar to gluten, but it's in no way similar..

Well for a start its called Porage

Will do. Also like i said before, im eating 3 times a week whole grain pasta and it contains gluten. Should I change?

it's carbs

G R E C H K A
R
E
C
H
K
A

Attached: buckwheat-2.jpg (3072x2304, 2.67M)

listen m8, the whole gluten shit is a meme. yes, gluten is an allergen, but unless you get some severe reactions when eating gluten, then fucking nothing is going to happen.
it's the same shit with milk. everyone is lactose intolerant to a degree. except you can actually cut off milk from your diet easy, but with gluten it's impossible unless you want to spend an obscene amount of money on food. gluten is in fucking everything.
that being said, you may want to cut on the pasta desu. eat potatoes and rice instead.

My dude I was talking about a thing that starts with the letter "a" I cant for the life of me remember what it's called tho :(

>porage

>tfw love the taste of oats, milk, peanut butter in oatmeal
>now i try to eat it and i get horrible gas and near-diarrhea shits
>no more oatmeal

Lactose intolerance is not an allergy. It's just an osmotic diarrhea that occurs from a lack of lactase.

Oatmeal is the redpill

I can limit to to only 2 days a week. Its not caloric dense, 100grams have 350 calories and 13 grams of protein. Im currently bulking too.

try it without the milk?

150g every morning + prot powder in a blender bruhs

kek nice try