Tfw I've been tracking macros and eating irregularly for 5 years since I was 16

>tfw I've been tracking macros and eating irregularly for 5 years since I was 16
>tfw finally got a gf and she thinks I'm weird because of it
H-how do I eat like a normie without getting fat, Veeky Forums? Just eggs/meat and vegetables and alcohol? My gf just lives on granola and milk (and alcohol and my semen) but girls can still be hot when skinnyfat, I need muh protein

Attached: 1520988220447.png (600x691, 122K)

She's a gains goblin. Just explain it a bit to her that in order to keep your nice body like it is, you have to eat like that. That's all you have to do man. Don't fucking let a girlfriend steal your gains. Girls are temporary. Body you have your whole life.

this

Dump that bitch, she isn't the one.

Just don't eat much of it be slightly hungry always

She makes me happy though. We live identical lives aside from the eating/alcohol thing, we have parallel interests and do pretty much everything together (we both work retail part time and draw while listening to music in the meantime, both wanting to be tattoo artists). Honestly she makes me happier than my muscles and strength ever have, and while its nice to be able to throw her around in bed I really wouldn't mind being a skinny weak twink as long as I stay lean.
Is it possible to stay lean while drinking hard liquor most days? She doesn't care when I lift (have weights in my apartment) so I can still do that, its just I know she wants me to drink with her while we draw but I'm hesitant because muh calories. She hasn't said anything but I know she'll be thinking of moving onto someone else. Surely alcohol is just energy, right? So if I stuck to lean proteins and vegetables to hit micros I could down ~1500kcals of alcohol with her without getting fat?
I think I love her bros but I'm not going to be a soyboy bitch and tell her before she tells me first

>She makes me happy though
>basing the foundation of your happiness on someone else
Not gonna make it. Enjoy becoming obese over the next 3 months, Gunther.

It's too late for you. Sorry man.

You are pathetic. I'm going to go ahead and let you figure out what's wrong with your post.

jesus christ bud, this sounds like a fucking terrible relationship

you do realise it's still possible to maintain a good physique drinking alcohol moderately once or twice a week? Drink alcohol on weekends or whenever but limit it and fit it into your macros if you're that bothered. Assuming you aren't a competition level bodybuilder it won't make a really make a difference.

get the fuck out

She makes me happy but I'm not completely dependent on her for happiness. My art makes me happy, tattooing makes me happy, lifting makes me happy, music makes me happy; my gf is just making those things even better and also fucking me every night which makes me happy. I just know that if she does get bored over something as trivial as me being hesitant to drink and leaves then it'll be very hard to find another person who can replace her.
I need to ice my balls or take some AI or something to boost my test man.
Soyboy syndrome and acting like I have oneitis. I know, I'm nothing like it in person though. I know women demand attention and love and affection so I give her as little of it as possible to keep her trying to make me a puppy dog soyboy irl, just treat her like a best friend who I fuck and who fucks me exclusively.

Other thing I'm wondering is maybe I can convert her to a life without alcohol. She's told me loads of times she doesn't even like drinking she just likes being drunk (and high but I'm the same, weed doesn't have calories after all), so I'm wondering would something like phenibut be worth looking into? She was a chubster as a kid but fixed it through not eating, still does now if she thinks she's getting too fat she just fasts until she isn't, so something like phenibut that won't have calories would probably be as appealing to her as it is to me.

>My art makes me happy, tattooing makes me happy, lifting makes me happy, music makes me happy; my gf is just making those things even better and also fucking me every night which makes me happy. I just know that if she does get bored over something as trivial as me being hesitant to drink and leaves then it'll be very hard to find another person who can replace her.
>She makes me happy though
Pick one you faggot.
>Soyboy syndrome and acting like I have oneitis. I know, I'm nothing like it in person though
You're not fooling anyone, here.

>and my semen
>tfw gf won't swallow
>tfw she's thinking about breaking up
>tfw this should've been a red flag ages ago that I ignored

Attached: cat_cry.jpg (261x192, 11K)

Nah its awesome. We're both from middle class english families so our entertainment is frugal stuff like art, music, playing old video games, talking about the world, making fun of foreigners, etc. Yeah, it's kind of sad since I'm 24 and she's 23 and we both work retail jobs while pursuing a career we really should've started pursuing when we were 16, but it's like although we're pathetic then we're pathetic together.
Honestly I'm wondering if I could just start roiding and masturbating for strangers on camera like bimbo so that my body becomes an income source. I think she'd like me even more that way and it'd be easy money for just being attractive, and a good excuse to not drink much because "muh body, muh income"

Attached: quote-if-a-man-does-not-have-the-sauce-then-he-is-lost-but-the-same-man-can-be-lost-in-the-gucci-man (850x400, 60K)

Holy shit you sound so much like a total faggot I have a hard time believing this isn't bait.

1. She thinks it's weird you eat healthy? Either she is trying to control you because she is ashamed of her shit diet or she is just ignorant. Explain to her why it's important and why you do it, if she keeps saying shit about it call her out on it.

2. It literally doesn't matter what she thinks.

4. Alcohol can be fun, it doesn't even steal your gains that much.

3. She makes you happy because you are an insecure guy. If she left you right now how long do you think it would take you to get over her? If the answer is more then a week then you need to check yourself.

Unless you change your behavior and stop acting like a bitch, whats gonna happen is she is going to either cheat and lie to you about it or if she has some backbone she'll just dump you for the next guy who doesn't act like a beta.

>while its nice to be able to throw her around in bed I really wouldn't mind being a skinny weak twink as long as I stay lean.

you won't have a HER to throw around if you are a skinny twink

>but I'm not going to be a soyboy bitch and tell her before she tells me first

lmao too late for that fag you guys aren't going to last anyways

Fuck her one last time, cum on her face and leave her first.

>weed doesn't have calories after all

alright this is bait. Weed makes you more hungry so you can eat more

?????????

Attached: mpc-hc64_2017-09-27_21-02-40.png (566x706, 390K)

Eh I find weed murders my appetite desu and then I get very hungry afterwards. My brother is the opposite though he's ONLY hungry when he smokes weed and can't even stomach the thought of food otherwise.