Start a cut

>start a cut
>"before you had a nice body, but now you're too skinny"

Do women prefer thicc guys instead of shredded guys?

Attached: 1514504718396.png (492x500, 442K)

skinny=/=shredded
you know what they say - abs on a skinny dude, tits on a fat chick and muscles on a manlet don't count

>muscles on a manlet don't count
>this is bait

>implying that Venezuelan chick hasn’t gone into Auschwitz mode by now

found the manlet

They're shit testing you. And nobody likes to be reminded that they're too weak mentally to diet down either, so they're projecting as well.

In my experience they prefer thicc. Pretty much every gf I’ve had has said they like ”teddy bear” guys. Hell, one of my exes literally cried when I said I was going to get skinnier.

Found the lanklet

In my experience women prefer 9-16% bodyfat.
There idea of abs is very different from what we consider abs.
Case and point.

Attached: papers.co-hm01-ryan-gosling-shirtless-topless-sexy-34-iphone6-plus-wallpaper[1].jpg (1242x2208, 301K)

watch what they do, not what they say.

hey look I can find an ugly ass picture from someone from a certain place and also claim this is how they all look

Attached: 6CD015D4-E039-4F58-ABA4-7F539F4C42F7.jpg (600x340, 35K)

You probably lost muscle mass, dumbass. No woman prefers builtfat over built.

>listening to women

Are you morons really so stupid? Do you honestly think a woman will ever tell you "Yeah, cut. You're fat right now"? Do you people know any fucking women?

Attached: mfw jim2.jpg (419x393, 42K)

every gf you've had has said they like x...

maybe that just means that YOU are x, so you attract women who like x, rather than women in general liking x...

I'd bet you hate it a little when they also post shit like "OMG you look so good! Tell me how wow!!!" on all their fatass friends' instagram pictures, but you'd believe them when they say you're great the way you are.

They only see abs on him because they're seeing dollar signs and fame. If you looked like that and took your shirt off they wouldn't even bat an eye.

My wife gets mad when I say I will diet down and tells me I will look like a twig. Meanwhile fit says I'm fat.

I disagree. I was legit 15% bf like the goose here and a bunch of chicks said I had "nice abs".

cope

>abs on a skinny dude
You almost have to be skinny to have abs, fatty. The problem is when theyre spooky skele mode and have no muscle

They prefer 'big' men for maximum 'safety'

Your wife doesnt want you to look better than her

lmao

just make you shorter

>case and point
It's case in point.
Jesus Christ, I'm really sorry to be a dick, but just don't want you to say that in public accidentally.

Also, and more importantly, your point is absolutely spot on.

OK, you just added the last part

Before your cut you had a bigger chance of survival in the wilderness, because you could rely on your bodyfat. That's attractive.

Attached: varg.jpg (410x368, 26K)

>9-16% bodyfat.
>There idea of abs is very different from what we consider abs.
>Case and point.
roiding for this

>skinny=/=shredded
agreed! Id say as long as youre not hungry skeletor mode youll be fine

story time
>meet up with old high school friends, reunion type of thing
>always talked to one of them online in group chats and whatnot
>always clicked with him better than other friends he, like me, is turbo autismo and browses Veeky Forums regularly
>after meeting irl for the first time in a while, start hanging out more
>he weighs 5 lbs less than me at about a foot taller, but says he is into fitness and lifts at his school
>tell him ill take him to the gym i go to and he agrees
>once we're there, looks lost asf so i ask him what he wants to do today and he tells me he wants to do legs
>bring him over to the squat rack
>struggles with form on just the bar, so i bring him to the smith machine
>form is a bit better, says he can add weight
>add 10lbs
>fails rep with added weight

I was kind of interested in him before that just because of what I said about the shared humor shit, and i told myself I wouldnt be a shallow bitch and look past his skelly mode body. However this day just completely turned me off of skeletong bois.

Strong > weak

This. That would mean she d have to put effort in again and she married you so she wouldnt have to

I hate the dad bod meme, I hate going home with a guy to find out he's got a fat gut under a loose fitting t-shirt. But it's literally a matter of personal preference and outside of the hookup scene looks don't matter as much as being with someone you can stand for more than one night.

are you gay?

No thank you

>yeah user im into fitness, were probably on the same level
>This shit happens
I fucking hate it breh

>ugly

Honestly if anyone pulling a woman like this is from Veeky Forums, it would be the surprise me.

>Do women prefer thicc guys instead of shredded guys?

YES

No fat is disgusting

reminder to Veeky Forums gains goblins create these threads to put doubt in your mind, it's weakness to settle for a girl who doesnt mind a fat fuck

Wow, actual logic on Veeky Forums? I'm impressed.

Just remember, there's a big (pardon the pun) difference between 'fat' and 'THICC'.

Yes, it is why I used thicc and not "built fat".
I may have lost muscle mass in the cut.