How does one become a chad? Do you have to be tall, have a the jaw genetics, and alpha confidence...

How does one become a chad? Do you have to be tall, have a the jaw genetics, and alpha confidence, or can you lift your way into chadhood?

Attached: chad.jpg (1077x1306, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are/up-next?referrer=playlist-the_most_popular_talks_of_all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chadhood is a mindset

>chad.jpg
More like pencilneck.jpg

How do I acquire it?

Sit with your legs open in power stance all the time

Don't touch your cock. Not even to scratch

Ensure proper posture through daily stretching

Don't touch your face

Don't ever do any sign of insecurity. Touching your face, nervous fidget, running hand through hair, foot tapping, etc.

Fake it till you make it. Our body and hardwired ancestral instincts knows what's Chad. You just have to force yourself into doing it.

Your mind and hormones will do the rest

Chads are born.

This guy looks like a total pussy

a Chad doesn't ask how to became a Chad. he never did. being a Chad is just what he does.

No one becomes a Chad, Chads are born, not raised. Chads are not aware of their Chadness or deliberately acting in a certain way, so by definition deliberately changing yourself is incompatible with your being a Chad.

You can try to LOOK and ACT like a Chad but you'll never BE a Chad.

This guy has a chad jawline but he has beta male untermensch eyes.

this guy doesnt really look like a chad.. but how do chads all have the same eyes/look? i cant fucking make my eyes/brows look like it

When will copecel bradlets realize that no one cares about SEEMING? Chad cares about BEING

Essentially this
You won't be Chad if you have to ask
Get out in public and just do it
If you can't then give up

Chad doesn't fucking exist. All you god damn permavirgins keep projecting this narrative about who the fuck Chad is. You keep giving him a voice and a personality. soon there will be no conceivable way for any of you to even get close to becoming Chad because of all the LARPing and projections about who Chad is keep evolving and getting more and more obscure. You know when you see a total Chad irl and envy him? That guy doesn't even know he's Chad. Stop reaching for a goal that doesn't exist. If you're striving to become Chad- you will NEVER be Chad because Chad doesn't categorize people into made-up caricatures of how he perceives people to be because he doesn't actually exist. This is the Chad paradox.

Holy shit how can I get a killer jaw like that?

can I just say...from the bottom of my tiny weak feminine heart.....pic related is ugly as fuck

what's wrong with touching my cock?

tren

it's hella gay

only thots can touch chad's cock

>become a chad
that's like asking how to become nobility. you're either born into it or you're not. sorry, but that's life.

He looks manly as fuck

That guy has potential but he is fucking it up by being dyel.

if you faggots think pic related is good looking then you are never gonna make it

This. Your body language moulds your personality

How can i trust that you aren't some typical Veeky Forums virgin telling me this?

Attached: 1521260189883.jpg (517x600, 66K)

Words of wisdom. Good night my fellow autists. Learned a lot today.

>chad
>that pencil neck and those non-threatening eyes

Chad mouth breathes and subsist on a diet solely of skittles while playing nintendo but still grows to be a 6'2+, 250lbs male model

extremely low IQ to cope ratio Tbh Tbh

Attached: cage.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

youre fucking kidding right?
is this one of those bait things?

Do you think that guy is handsome or Chaddish?

>tiny neck
>stupid bulbous nose
>tiny lips
>asymmetrical face
>shit hair

what else am i missing

>Don't touch your cock
>Don't touch your face
>Don't run your hand through hair
>Don't tap your foot
Fuck

Attached: 1518266042060.jpg (918x597, 216K)

He would become an actual chad if he took the neckpill

Attached: 1521398500109.jpg (1077x1306, 879K)

Lift enough to get a proper frame and then cut BF down to 10-12 %. We're not talking 4 years in the gym, just something that'll get you somewhat toned.

Have a proper posture. Keep your head high, shoulder blades collected and back straight. Always.

Be confident and assertive, without being pushy, needy and obnoxious.

If you have a receding jaw, push it forward (bite down so your upper and lower front teeth 'match')

Maintain eye contact

Watch out for yourself before others

Looks like the Lookism trash is here

it is impossible to "become a chad", you are either born a chad or an eternal virgin. the only thing you can do is accept what you are and move forward.

>You can try to LOOK and ACT like a Chad but you'll never BE a Chad.
what's the fucking difference?

I think you mean high IQ, high sentience quality posters

Attached: cn4tYJd.gif (245x180, 625K)

tinychat /room/lookism#

add a .com

go back to your containment site

fucking lol

He is very handsome, what are you on about?

>The Chad paradox
Came here to post this. Also please do notice that these kinds of post (the non retarded ones I mean) only come up during the weekends when most people who work have the day off. Connect the dots

ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are/up-next?referrer=playlist-the_most_popular_talks_of_all

Act like Chad and you will becom Chad

>Don't touch your cock.
Wait what why? I usually always have one hand down my boxers at home

>Implying that retard is chad

9/10, alpha

>chinstrap beard
>chad

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 72K)

>how does one become a Chad?
>posts a tryhard to be a "Chad"
pottery

Does this man have an Instagram?

Fuck what a redpill. I've been touching my face, hair, and tapping my foot.
Now I think about it all of that makes me look and feel nervous.

Attached: 950ac2be01865c6f6f3dee3119515602.jpg (236x242, 10K)

>What's the difference between a Ferrari and a Toyota that looks like a Ferrari?

Chad is usually a nice guy

you the nice guy
the chad fuck the girl
while you watch

Fuck, how do people get genetics this good? If I had to chose between winning the lottery and winning the genetic lottery, I'd choose chadhood over a million bucks

t. geneticlet

this dude has shitty hair, weird ass chin, and a long midface and small eyes. how can he be chad? He needs to a thick neck asp

he looks more like chadlite or a decent looking normie

Could someone combine these pics for neckpill threads? Thanks

How is confident body language a cope?

Also, the right eye is higher than the left.

Conditioning yourself to enjoy getting KEKED by your very hand rather than fucking women