What do you think about neck and forearm work on rest days...

What do you think about neck and forearm work on rest days? Currently doing SS and I am too exhausted to do anything more during my work days. Surely it wouldn't fuck with my recovery? Not going to work forearms before deadlift day.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1497553965958.jpg (1791x2048, 612K)

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

look at hte titters

MILK TRUG ARIBE

Attached: dp.jpg (1200x963, 66K)

>pic related

Attached: The NUT Button.png (1482x769, 553K)

gib milgies :DDD

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x682, 48K)

M I L K
T R U C K
J U S T
A R R I V E

>Neck and forearms
Deadlifts. Meme accessory lifts WILL fuck your recovery. Just do the program as written

Jesus. Tits

This milk truck has a canine protection patrol, it seems. They have arrived together.

Baby wants milkies

It's actually the best. Just do 150 neck curls/extensions (in sets) and 100 wrist curls (in sets) and you'll see them grow like crazy, definitely what you ahouls be doing every rest day

dodgerr got fuck FAT

How to get a mommy Aryan gf, lads?

But I can't do deadlifts because of my shit grip strength.

Attached: rb.jpg (736x534, 35K)

Like, even bar only? Come on. You can't grip just the bar?

I can do that you fuck. But after lmao3pl8!!11 I fuck up and don't make any progress because of my shit grip.

MUMMY MUMMY GIB ME MILKIES

Ah. OK. I was wondering.

Straps? Chalk? Handcuffs? Get some Captains of Crush grippers from Amazon and improve that grip.

I don't want to use straps. They are like a last resort.

Attached: 1519723969321.jpg (764x512, 60K)

if your grip isn't strong enough for three plates, you need to deload 20% and work back up. I'm at 5 plates and never had to do forearm work. just deadlifting.

Of course training more will fuck with your recovery, dumbass.

Your forearms and neck will grow as your deadlifts get improve. Just be patient.

He could just use the hook grip.

BEWBS

Listen nigger. I am 5'5. My fingers are short even for my height. My index finger is like legit 7 cm, which is 2.7 inches la Creatura units. I just can't grip the bar properly. I can grip a woman's bar well enough, for example, but I still have trace amounts of self-respect left in me.

That would be extremely painful.

damn, dodger looks like THAT?

but seriously, DL is a terrible way of growing your forearms- try doing heavy BB finger rolls, and heavy pinches. That's how the people who do sports that rely on forearms most (read: climbing) get beefy forearms.

Don't you fuckin die on me.

Attached: 1447775925334.jpg (533x800, 99K)

It’s like gook women are fucking hand-crafted by God to make me want to pollute the gene pool.

be black

Lold

GIB MILKIES

Yup..
Japs especially. Just when I think I'm over it

>calling people (who have zero background on your situation and are trying to help you) niggers
I hope you snap your shit on your next routine. Fucking idiot.

MILK TRUCK HAS TOUCHDOWNED

ME WANT MOMMY MILKY