Tfw short, ugly, DYEL guys in your social circles are getting more pussy than you

>tfw short, ugly, DYEL guys in your social circles are getting more pussy than you
>tfw you're attractive but socially retarded so no one wants to be romantically involved with you

When did you realize social gains trump all?

Attached: 092.jpg (499x525, 68K)

Do something about it then loser boohoo.

>you're attractive
>so no one wants to be romantically involved with you

you're just not attractive, sorry to be the one to break it to you

Legit, I see short guys, guys with ugly faces, guys with shit frames, balding guys etc. with girlfriends all the time.
Meanwhile I'm rotting on Veeky Forums as a 6'5" wide-framed big-dicked lad with a fitness model physique and sick jawline after 8 years of lifting/looksmaxxing - I'm still a kissless, hugless handholdless virgin lmao

this is what uglyfags with good social skills and gfs tell themselves

Have you tried maybe... gasp* talking to women?

I knew that before I started lifting.

>Taking the bus to campus in the morning
>Sit at the back as I do because there's more space there
>Move all the way to the end rightside of the bus and there's 8 seats free in front of me
>Girl walking behind me sits herself right next to me
>Takes of her purse and bag and lets the purse rest on my leg as she does it
>Put earbuds on and feel good about myself for a couple days

I have horrible social skills

Go club random girls grabs my arm trys to get attention. I get scared, walk away like a pussy
20y virgin
Happened 3 times recently

Attached: i_c_u.jpg (1920x1080, 855K)

I have mediocre social skills but I can relate to this. I especially fuck up when there's multiple women approaching me on a single night. I don't know who to focus on and usually end up doing nothing because my mind starts to race and I lose focus in general and just stand there like a sperg.

I usually just assume that good looking guys don't want anything to do with me and I'd make them uncomfortable if I sat next to them/talked to them so I just don't

Yes, some of females act like this because of their insecurity and I can understand their feelings. What makes me irritated is when staceys or some ugly self absorbed bitch laugh at my social awkardness or goofiness.
Being a genetically superior fit attractive male with mental issues and lack of confidence sucks. There were times when I quit the gym for a few weeks and proceeded on drowning myself in self pitting alcohol or drugs abuse.

>girls smiling at me outside
>some try to smalltalk, some joke around
>generally people are much nicer to me since I got fit and dress nice
>never talk to anyone
>leave as soon as whatever I had to do outside is completed
>have some similar weird friends and feel uncomfortable around everyone else
>first and only gf lasted for 4 years, don't even know how I managed to approach her

Example:
>Uni colleagues dragged me into a club
>stand awkwardly in the corner while everyone dances
>angry and stressed because so many people
>see unknown guy approaching unknown girl, touching her back and middle
>she obviously doesn't want it, shoves hand away multiple times
>go over ask him what's his fucking problem
>I'm a good head taller and at least 40lbs heavier
>apparently he just wanted to leave
>girl is happy and wants to dance
>pulls my arms
>I tell her I don't want to dance
>get back to my corner
>look angry and stressed for another hour before I leave
What is wrong with me guys?

I unironically haven't but that's because I can't make eye contact with them and get self conscious

I have had similar situations and approaches went wrong like this. I can't say for sure what's the deal with you but personally I do not trust people at all and even when hotties or girls in my uni try to be nice to me I walk them to the friendzone immediately.

>used to have plenty of friends
>even had a girlfriend for 2 years solid
>something snapped in me and made me realize that I simply do not care
>haven't had any friends in 3 years
>only talk to people if I need to
I wish I wasn't so autistic and could make friends again.

Attached: sad_cat.png (182x182, 56K)

You don't want to leave your comfort zone.

Attached: Brendan origins.jpg (1773x1626, 938K)

>attractive
>socially retarded
Nah, you're just ugly.

Lie counter : 1

Attached: 1521295606081.gif (171x172, 962K)

this is what facelets with good social skills tell themselves, don't listen to this guy
Just a reminder that Gandy himself didn't get a gf until his early 20s because he was socially retarded

It sucks to be laughed at- I know that feel. Stacy just needs to fucking die from alcohol poisoning or something. The worst part is- they know what they're doing. They know they intimidate people. It's funny to them. Nobody has ever made them feel inferior. Luckily Chad can take care of that by pumping and dumping the worthless sluts

At least you put yourself out, good on you user, slow and steady

Attached: 1461067852906.png (720x644, 31K)

which part do you think is a lie? I've been on Veeky Forums since 10' and the stats are also true
I've accepted my fate, I'm just opting for bruce wayne mode now

>Wah wah I’m so attractive but I’m a total weenie with no self confidence

When are you going to decide to grow up man?

Hello my fellow trust-issues brother. Only person I ever relatively trusted was my ex gf of 4 years. After the breakup I went back to being what this guy is

I honestly think I'll never resolve this issue and I'm fine with that.

Attached: 1520443893699.jpg (480x567, 87K)

Jesus fucking christ

I did the same thing. One day I just realized I don't care about the people around me and I just stopped showing my face. It was nice for a while but now I feel like I'm developmentally behind all of my peers

Nice cope. If you were actually attractive, then you would naturally build social skills from women approaching you

Hillarious how evey person in this thread claims to be attractive, and yet not a single pic has been posted. Utter delusion

If I thought I was attractive I wouldn't think every girl smiling at me was trying to trick me in some way.

You idiot perhaps you missed many fucking opportunities because you don't seen them.

>every girl smiling at me was trying to trick me in some way.
My brother.

Yes user, all those girls are smiling at you because they want you

Attached: 1521306208189.png (960x960, 331K)

I made some college friends and they bring my skeleton ass with them.

I am thankful that I get invited. But sometimes the pressure is too strong.
This guy one night said sorry to me because he made a joke about me beside me that I didn't hear. It was just them dead in the inside joke. He said sorry because he noticed I was friends with a person he knows.

Attached: 1508303516002.png (941x1021, 325K)

you're a simp

They're laughing because they don't know what to do 9/10 times, autismo.

Derisive laughter is nice different from laughter near you. If you're getting girls to laugh, you're 50% there

pro tip: you're much uglier than those "ugly dyels" lol

Desu a lot of people don't become attractive until after puberty/weight loss. At that point it's too late and they missed social milestones.

I'm so thankful this happened to me. I don't know if I would have ever lost my virginity if a girl didn't drag me every inch of the way, and along with some similar scenarios I eventually made it to semi-chad status.

I'd rather guess it's pity

Drumpf is fat as well, you heath fascists. Smh.

B-beauty is s-subjective...

Smiling is something I'd tolerate and not become paranoid about it, well at least 9/10 times, but when randoms on the street or uni girls laugh at me it's an automatic annoying feeling I get as if I am being ridiculed which is accurately true 100%of the time. I mean, what other reason is there to laugh at someone? I am not even a funny type of guy, more described as serious non talkative guy who tells inappropriate edgy jokes .

High school is when you build social skills. If you received no female attention between ages 15-18, then sorry to break it to you, but you're ugly

Wow, was she even hot at least or some autistic ugly chick who saw you as the last hope of getting her pussy wet?

I received female attention from 13-20
Then when I started lifting it disappeared

Attached: 7C3C8B2C-F4B0-45ED-A52C-07039350FA8C.png (489x487, 37K)

Nah this is bullshit, I was a baby face in school and only started getting decent looking after 19. Things turned up from there.

Yeah she was actually decent looking, we were friends first and she made things happen from there.

>Gandy himself didn't get a gf until his early 20s
source?

>attractive but socially retarded
is this the new >smart but lazy

Attached: SERIOUSLY_NIGGER.jpg (340x565, 63K)

plenty of people are ugly in high school that become attractive later

I dropped out at 16, was chubby but still had some female attention from 5/10s. But I was going through depression so I never asked any of them out. Now I'm 20, starting to get lean after my first bulk and have had 8/10 girls try to flirt with me. After we have a conversation their interest dies down, though.

Attached: 1505772611169.jpg (750x710, 134K)

You're either larping or an outlier. I wouldn't be particularly proud of being a social brainlet until the age of 19

Or fat. Fat people are ugly by default and might be better looking if/when they lose the weight.

Who says I'm proud of it? Post-school isn't too late to learn social skills though, joining the army probably helps.

>joining the army
>social skills
Ask me how I know you're delusional

>a 6'5" wide-framed big-dicked lad with a fitness model physique and sick jawline after 8 years of lifting/looksmaxxing

What an absolute fag, you should kill yourself. You have it so much better than 99% of people and you squander it.

>told I'm good looking if it's brought up by non-family-members
>had a gee eff in high school but it developed basically no social skills because it was so short-lived
>never been on a real date, just took her to movies before dumping her
>don't know what the fuck a date is basically
>never talk to girls unless I'm forced to in a class
>or if they talk to me while we wait outside a class but I just do the autismo replying and not really driving the conversation thing
>tried tinder and matched with a few girls that I thought were actually qt (someone else told me they were 5-6s but again, to me)
>in a different city so wasn't really scared of talking to them
>still ruin/waste the matches on asking if they're an archaelogist
>only one I took semi serious stopped responding after like 5 messages RIGHT BEFORE I was planning on balling up and asking if she wanted to do something
>even if I had I probably would have panic attacked the fuck out and deleted the app or something because WHAT THE FUCK IS A DATE

It's just not possible if you are at mid-20s, unless you're lucky enough that some girl is like crazy about you and does all the groundwork

Attached: 1516488521477.jpg (587x545, 71K)

Girls laugh to seem nonthreatening and approachable.

How faggot?
>he thinks spending months and years going through all kinds of shit with the same people doesn't forge deep friendships and that said friends won't do their best to get their awkward mate laid
kys

'tis true. laughing around a guy relieves tension because when guys hear a woman's laugh, the part of the brain that processes music is utilized.

this

Nah sorry. I have a dogshit tier social circle and my social skills are mediocre at best.Yet i still get hit on frequently at parties. If you havent been hit on once in highschool without being the one taking the initiative then you arent good looking.

Attached: 1502480363643.jpg (506x249, 47K)

>at parties
lmao

>spending years with a small group of other insecure welfare queens
>building social skills
Pick one

> tfw attractive people on Veeky Forums complain about not getting girls while you're a 3/10 face with a good body

Stop wasting your potential, go live the life people like me can never have

Attached: dinnerforone.jpg (773x645, 42K)

I used to be just like you and I still am to a degree especially when I haven't been social in a while. You just need to learn to relax a little bit in these social environments. Even if it takes you 5 minutes to adjust to your surroundings (especially if the bar/club scene isn't your normal scene) and focus on getting comfortable and relax a little. No one there is there to make fun of you or hurt you. No one probably even notices you, they're all focused on themselves. The spotlight effect is very real. Just practice relaxing a little and try and have fun and eventually you'll get into it a little and actually start having real fun. It takes practice like anything

Hey buddy, plastic surgery. Develop lookism/sluthate-type facial autism, figure out exactly what is wrong with you, waste 10,000 and move the fuck on.

I realized it a long time ago
>6'3
>210lbs
>blonde hair blue eyes
>broad shoulders and frame
>crippling depression and social anxiety
>socially retarded due to social development being stunted.

It's always funny to see others reactions when I tell them I'm a virgin, most don't believe me. Maybe I just don't try hard enough and deep down I'm afraid of intimacy, idk famalam...

Attached: 1517927848436.png (497x480, 433K)

>best friends gf finds out I'm a virgin
>lmao why don't you just go clubbing it'd be easy for you
>you look better than x (guy who is like 6'3" that I think is a pretty handsome guy but hes conscious about his hair)
>this same girl has ragged on me for being 5'7" before

Fuck women and letting people find out you're a virgin tee bee aytch, no matter what they say they'll never understand

Attached: 1516389947363.jpg (500x375, 26K)

This

Mates I need help and have nowhere else to turn to regarding this matter.
>incoming blogpost
I've been seeing this girl, we've been on a date and have met a couple of times for drinking/dancing (not completely alone). Yet she doesn't let me kiss her, not even on the cheek and gets angry when I try. I don't take it seriously and keep it playful but by now it's become downright ridiculous.
There definitely is attraction present as we had a small thing going a couple years back and I look even better than back then. She also won't stop messaging me if I ignore her. I also know that she's definitely self conscious about being called a slut by her friends. But I mean how far can you take that shit?

What do? Ignore her for a while? Keep trying?
>pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (1080x1261, 168K)

ITT incel finds out that having a stable, middle class career is more important than being able to lift things up and down really good

My nigga

Keep sharing moments with her and be nice to her, listen to her problems or whatever she asks you but don't force her into something she doesn't want to do yet. I have been in the same situation as you and lost the only girl who cared about me but I was too stupid to see she was depressed back at the time and might stil be . Do yourself a favor and don't listen to virgin autists here unless you are one yourself and just want her for her vagina.

>pic
Would you, Veeky Forums, sit next to an attractive lady on the bus, or an average-looking woman?

Alright, thanks user. I'll keep it steady.

Average-looking girl because it's more realistic for me to have a chance of not being scorned. Attractive women usually give me stink eyes if I sit next to them on trains.

average looking, cause if i sat next to attractive they would look at me in disgust.

it happened more than once, i even take really good care of my hygine

Attached: 1447106253173.jpg (490x287, 24K)

>be clubbing with friends
>girl squeezes my ass and giggles
>awkwardly smile towards her and spaghetti walk away
WHY WHY WHY AM I SUCH AN AUTIST

Attached: ee5.png (680x475, 1.3M)

Bullshit, send pics

You're pathetic user

>years ago
>figure I will get out more
>go clubbing
>alone so kinda weird
>no one wants to dance
>about to head home, some fight outside
>go see whats up
>guy keeps telling other guy lets fight
>other guys girl is between them keeping him back
>both sets of friends trying to calm them down
>her boyfriend takes off running, leaving his chick
>angry yet some what jealous that a girl would do that
>suddenly cold cocked by some one, guy is angry one second then confused
>I was barely able to stand
>"oh shit wrong person"
>hes obviously drunk and his buddies drag him away while one is telling me sorry
>almost want to chase after but me alone vs a group would be disaster
>never go clubbing again

What really pissed me off was no one around did any thing, no one asked if I was alright except for that one guys friend, no one yelled at the guy or called police. Meanwhile this coward has friends and even a girlfriend back him up.

there are a bunch of attractive guys who are virgins or never really had a gf. only incels cant imagine that.
if i was more attractive literally nothing in my life would be different because i barely leave my room

>clubbing with ultra chad friend
>he somehow sets me up with this 6/10 girl
>i'm sweating buckets, the girl wants me, mind racing
>put my arms around her,lean in
>suddenly walk away
>later tell friend she was too chubby for me

she wasn't. I just got fucking scared of nothing.same thing happenend on my cousins graduation party

>her best friend invites me to dance
>my hard dong poking her leg, my mouth right by her ears, i could just whisper a line and go for the kill
>instead spaghetti, the music ends and i go away "drunkly" so i have an excuse
what am i so afraid of, this has been happening since i was 13, why can't i be fucking normal

Attached: 1445028955670.jpg (696x478, 132K)

This. I used to be horrible socially but I was forced to learn by people coming up to me then since I didn't want it to be awkward if have to carry the conversation

You might be fucking delusional, user. Randoms are laughing at you on the street? Do you have a penis instead of a nose or something? People don't typically act like that.

I mean he comes off kind of obnoxious about it but I get what he's saying. I've seen people who act like creeps that don't really have many redeeming features that get with people that I'd dream of. I know people say that that sort of person wouldn't be happy in the end if they're like that but I've stopped believing that as a platitude.
There are infinite circumstances that could make a shitty person happier than you as a hopefully good person may never be.
I'm not saying that everyone I see like this is a shitty person but I doubt that I'm wrong every time. Makes you wonder if the person you're trying to be is the wrong type of person.
You think the guy you responded to wants to be a bitter virgin full of resent? I don't but it starts to mess with your head

Attached: 1518688232193.jpg (600x169, 23K)

>tfw 26 years old kissless virgin ugly as fuck never had a girl show any interest in me at all
>been insulted for being ugly most of my life
>not like it matters because i have no social skills or friends anyway
>in fact for me being social is a negative because its talking to people that turns them away from me, all i am is funny, no other positive traits
>ill die a friendless virgin whenever that is

hahahahaa its lit senpai

If any of you dudes live in or near Indianapolis i will personally take you out downtown where i have dozens of friends and know shit tons of women/ every bartender at the major bars etc. and get you laid 6 times before midnight. Cant believe all of you are so "attractive" on paper wth social skills this bad and have this much of a problem dealing with normal, everyday situations with human women.

Im a cool easy going 28yo and maybe you'll make a friend out of it.

This is my good deed. Kik me at Brando9833

Veeky Forums might be the saddest board on Veeky Forums.

thanks for the tread op, pathetic stuff like this makes me feel good about my self

Attached: 1521056283137.gif (127x189, 770K)

>Brando9833
>Brando
IS THIS A FREAKING JOJO'S REFERENCE???/

stop it

Attached: 1519183870816.png (969x900, 666K)

>live and work in nyc
>everyone talk about they have sets of people
>start thinking getting left on read is normal
>friends i normally go out drinking with talk about the same girls I go after as "the easiest lay ever"
>friend made a roast referencing something I said to a girl i know hes never met.
>find out the girls/friend group make it a joke to send screen shots of whatever I say to each other.

people expect me to trust them and put myself out there, but if I'm just a joke what's the point?

pic not related just something kinda funny

Attached: 1520651593523.jpg (1000x1644, 1.8M)

Well I appreciate your pic my guy it's one of my favorites.
Also unless you are throwing out lines as terrible as some of the ones I've used, don't worry yourself too much about what these absolute bottom feeder roasties are doing. I get jokes can be funny and all but it's not cool to make jokes about someone putting themselves out there or similar types of things.
I'd say just keep trying, NYC is so big I imagine that there are tons of people that have no connection with each other.

Trust me it's much nicer in a city than it is in some podunk town where you literally run out of people to even try swiping on.

i dont get it, so your friends bang the same girls you go after, and the girls text them things you say? are the girl in your friend group

usually a friend's girlfriend will bring some of her friends out with us. If you hit it off with any of them in the future they might come out and bring other friends for a few months then theres a break up or whatever. its hard to describe how interchangeable we all are to each other.

basically it was a grapevine thing, the source isn't important.

You should have called the police.

you need to get more drunk

shouldve rocked him in the jaw, friends or otherwise

what are they gonna do, kill you?