/uni/fags

Long time since last uni post. Where do you go?

Attached: 11111.gif (312x348, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/02/02/582670343/penn-state-fraternity-death-brings-new-attention-to-hazing
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/11/a-death-at-penn-state/540657/
nbcnews.com/storyline/hazing-in-america/penn-state-hazing-death-grand-jury-report-highlights-school-s-n829991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/recbois/
can’t get enough of the thicc braphogs that work out in meme gymshark leggings that’s up to their ribs

Attached: B58E1982-7805-4C2B-A484-D9A3FFAB28BD.jpg (750x375, 65K)

Attached: 1460453285449.jpg (679x960, 112K)

My bad

Attached: logo.png (364x225, 27K)

Nice

fuckin gymshark dude insta thots abound

Hey hey hey

Attached: 1200px-University_of_Pittsburgh_seal.svg.png (1200x1216, 319K)

Harvard student here. Half of this school is chads and all my education is really doing is enforcing the fact that I was born into the wrong family, and that I will suffer a lifetime of sadness because of it, just like I suffer right now as I get walked all over by the rich and wealthy and well connected in what you would think would be the world's best chance at an intellectual safe haven. I guess it has forced me to realize that such a thing doesn't exist, so that's nice.

/rant over, I should have gone to MIT I guess.

What are y'all studying? MechE here

Attached: v595t2rxfpey.png (4420x2719, 2.43M)

ayyy lmao

Attached: download.png (384x131, 10K)

as expected of mcmustards

Attached: free-vector-university-of-waterloo_061943_university-of-waterloo.png (745x745, 39K)

Idiot, going to Ivies as a poor gives you an in to high society because you can make friends with them and they get their daddies to hire you

Too bad you're gonna squander it

Anyone at San Marcos?

Attached: csusm.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>small liberal arts uni
Kill me

At least my classes are small... r-right?

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 121K)

Ok? What's the point in getting a great job at a great company when some guy who wakes in the morning being "himself" gets 10x the validation from the world as I do? And this discrepancy only gets exasperated as you realize you're the odd one out trying to climb a ladder by infiltrating into Chad territory. Trust me, I've given this a lot of thought, and the only way out of this is to join them, not follow them: and that's really hard to do with a bad hand at the start, and can be really discouraging.

what year are you?

UCD Grad here, Trying to get into HEC Paris, St Gallen. Anyone out there in either of these can vouch for them

>tfw second rate school for nobodies
thank god i'll be out soon

Attached: University-of-Guelph.png (300x300, 54K)

Texas tech
End it my man

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com123123.jpg (1257x1257, 144K)

junior

I'm the OP and I relate, it's kind of like a different universe in a lot of ways. Wealth disparity/networking access are an amazing thing to see in real time.

Might as well try

Attached: Logo_Università_di_Cagliari.jpg (593x595, 378K)

I'm an electrical / electronic apprentice myself but went to Queen Mary University London over the weekend. Not impressed lads

>sackvillae

feelsgoodman

Attached: yes.png (300x223, 24K)

Ay rep texas senpai. Houston here

Enjoy the shitskins and garbage leftist education you fucking white gringo

>also go to guelph
jfmsu

rip

>he fell for the STEM meme

yellowskins*,
and the latter doesn't apply to the math program, fortunately

>he went to college for anything but STEM

And york u anons here.hows the strike going and How do I get a gf here as a turbo manlet?
T.5'4

Hey I’m thinking about going there! How is it??

>pic related
That's my dream school reeeee
Tfw applied to 21 in total, deferred by Harvard and rejected to 10 so far
Come on Princeton don't give up on me

Attached: 1519960800474.jpg (411x273, 29K)

Thinking about materials science engineering

Not a big fan of UH but a fan of Houston. Though anything would be better than this

Attached: 1508568544216.jpg (750x937, 200K)

I hear mixed things about Princeton. I know it's a lot smaller of a school, so it has that going for it; and although people complain about the grade deflation, I actually think that's a good thing, because then you don't get people like you have at Harvard, who are basically just riding their legacy and connections for four years and will get easy A's the entire time. Oh, and of course, they have the networth of a full, healthy lifetime of hard work in the tens of millions from birth, so there's no pressure for them to secure gainful, impressive employment, but they do it anyway. I guess I could rant on this for a long time.

I hope pton is treating you well.

who tf up

Attached: 480px-University_of_North_Carolina_at_Chapel_Hill_seal.svg.png (480x480, 138K)

Anyone here go to UTSA?

You literally got into Harvard big boy. You ARE chad. Stop jerking off your ego by posting here and go fuck around with rich kids

Attached: download.png (366x138, 8K)

more like soylent university

Attached: 1518827022182.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Glasgow

too many people from ontario on Veeky Forums
t. brainlet

Attached: brainletuni.jpg (435x260, 12K)

Nobody mention the game pls.

Attached: University_of_Virginia_Logo.jpg (808x808, 255K)

How would you say the intellectual environment is there? I did an overnight stay and got paired up with some freshmen in the Yard. They were relatively okay, but the folks I met while dining at Annenberg all just seemed like they had the same things to say. Would you say there are any people you've met who deserve to be there out of merit and not because of some fortunate position or ability?

Grad student there. Anyone else?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 10K)

"if you can throw a rock, you can go to brock"
- unspecified UoT prof

University of New Haven.

Fuckin chinks man

Attached: canadian pink woj.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

at least we have a pretty solid co-op program
but yeah pretty much anyone can go here as long as you got like 75s or higher
they were the only school who offered me tuition bursaries lel

Awesome, my guy. Hot sluts, THREE (3) gyms to choose from, great transportation system, downtown has all the good foods with tasty restaurants, most classes are done on Canvas
I just wish I wasnt graduating soon

Grad Student here. I have yet to see anyone in the gym here that's impressive.

Attached: williammary.png (400x400, 31K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh shiiiit. When you at the gym dude?

KEELE

gym is shit

Attached: keele.jpg (450x171, 14K)

Sweet!! What are you studying? Do you live on campus? Are you in schreyer?

What are you taking?

IST. No, I live off campus because I wanted my own kitchen and bathroom. No, never thought to apply for it since employers dont care whether or not you were in an honors society. Just like in high school, NHS didnt matter to shit to universities.

Ok cool. I’m doing an accepted students program on Monday, what should I ask about/try/eat? Any tips ?

Anyone?

Attached: IMG_3571.png (1200x1296, 166K)

Interestingly enough, I would say that most of the people that are that way are actually hidden on their own volition because of the fact that they begin to understand their "place" from day one, and have to build clout and social value independent of their merits from before Harvard through hiding the very fact that they are an exception to a school that has a general ruleset of admitting only well connected, well-off people. Paradoxically, this makes it harder for those very people to receive affirmation for their being there, since they are alone.

Hi Jay

not much that i can tell you on that, sorry. of course theyll take you past old main and thru the HUB so i guess those 2 places will be the highlights of your tour.

is starting uni at 24 pathetic lads? been working fulltime since high school but want a career change, feel like i won't fit in with the 18-20 year olds

Ok. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor at the creamery?

No, I've met vets who did their 4/6 years before they went to uni and they're having the time of their lives without feeling out of place. It's understandable so go for it.

Attached: uoft.png (620x220, 13K)

thanks lad

Never, lol

I know some dudes that are 30+ in uni. They dont do that bad socially aslong as they join clubs and go to school events.

So basically you like suckin dick?

Minot State University. Ok school but not very challenging.

Attached: 20112149206.jpg (200x252, 40K)

My nigga, Cookies n cream and scholars chip flavors are the GOAT
but... if youre visiting penn state then maybe you should get something that only the creamery can offer like the penn state only flavors

the gym is pretty nice for a liberal arts college. Always a rack available. I don't usually post in uni threads because I'm 99% sure I'm the only one here who uses this website.

I don't think so. I've got friends who are older than you. Older students tend to be cool and you'll for sure find friends.

Attached: 1200px-Amherst_College_Seal.svg[1].png (1200x1200, 382K)

yeah that's not me.

I hate this place

im 21 and just starting and i don't feel out of place ( i realize you're older but it's not that big of a gap)

I’ll try them out. I’ve heard really good things about the ice cream there. Is everyone in frats/sororities??

Attached: UvA-logo-english.jpg (650x236, 50K)

anyone?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Do you know Rob Needham? I think he's a junior or senior. He plays football

Ya. I can LARP too

lol no way dude
Ever since that kid died greek life plummeted here.

storytime user?

tfw gym is shit and school's finances are fucked so no chance of getting the gym improved while I'm here

good luck lad

Attached: cal.png (328x328, 65K)

npr.org/2018/02/02/582670343/penn-state-fraternity-death-brings-new-attention-to-hazing

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/11/a-death-at-penn-state/540657/

nbcnews.com/storyline/hazing-in-america/penn-state-hazing-death-grand-jury-report-highlights-school-s-n829991

tldr; kid died from hazing in one of the frat houses which caused penn state to limit greek life activities on campus and thus no one rushes and a lot of people in the frats/sororities left

Alvin Community college....
Anyone want to go to 24 hour fitness tomorrow?

just go to cal strength, it's not that far

Attached: 800px-UoB_crest.png (800x974, 335K)

>tfw graduating before the new gym opens

Attached: BC.png (1200x1200, 439K)

Shouldn't you be in the library user?

>tfw the gym is literally too crowded to use

Attached: suny-ub-logo_1200xx1200-675-0-63.jpg (1200x675, 22K)

I'm thinking about going to Cal. How's the business program there? I'm studying to become a CPA

vac rn taking a week off before i have to start work again

Do you know a guy named Joe
He does ROTC and is a bartender.
Majors in nursing

rip to him. we also have similar ''hazings'' here in the Netherlands. some kid got ran over, someone died from drinking 1L of jenever, some kid got lit on fire and received 2nd/3rd-degree burns and crazy shit ranging from fucking chickens, swallowing living goldfishes, shit getting smeared all over your face, head put in toilets etc..

Damn, that's crazy dutchbro. stay safe out there my nigga

Don't really know him, have definitely seen him around though.