What’s the catch ?

What’s the catch ?

Attached: 7AC6DE9E-B42F-40E5-8CEF-BDCBF2240481.png (1242x2208, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your body still produces insulin even though your not consuming sugar which basically fucks you body up big times

it has the same nutrients as water
maybe some more vitamins and minerals

Shitload of caffeine to make you addicted.

It doesn't cause insulin to spike.

The plastic bottle.

It will give you cancer.

Not him but yes it does. There are studies on artificial sugars and they do this. Also, stevia has anti-androgenic properties. Real bad idea for men with fitness goals, ironically this shit is in some sport products and some whey brands.

*I meant artificial sweeteners

>stevia has anti-androgenic properties
source? I take a lot of stevia every day. :(

actually no

it's the jew acids

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379

no catch, good to piss in too

It will eventually turn you in to a teethlet

still has acids that will damage enamel

all kinds of sugarfree drink have aspartAm instead
aspartam causes liver cancer if used too much
thats the catch

Literally just spoke to my doctor about this. Yes, it does.
t. Raised in a family of diabeetus and only like Diet Coke as a result.

>only rat study

I'm only reading when human studies are shown

That's your problem not mine, stupid fatfuck full of slampigs OINK OINK OINK OINK HAMGOBLIN IN THE HOUSE SQUEEEEEEEE SQUEEEEEEEE HAM SANDWICH

What is the problem with producing insulin?

a few small things,

for starters: insulin (counterintuitively) also encourages a hunger feeling, causing alot of people who drink diet products to eat more and lose no weight.

producing alot of insulin on a regular basis can desenzitize your cells receptors to insulin, which is basically diabetes type 2.

finally: supposedly insulin fucks with other hormones as well, which would make sense considering pretty much all hormones fuck with all other hormones.

all that said though:
if you want to drink diet coke or coke zero with artificial sweeteners every now and then, go for it. it won't fuck up your fitness goals if you stick to your normal regimen.

Stevia tea has been used as a contraceptive in India for centuries.

BTW there's a reason they choose rats to do such studies, the reactions are so similar that they basically make it valid for humans. But since there is no human study on stevia, I guess you can stay an ignorant low-test brainlet.

Nothing good has ever come of eating that shit. Just cut it out before it’s too late