Veeky Forums you said height doesn't matter

Veeky Forums you said height doesn't matter...
youtube.com/channel/UCWYzs-Mi7SM_n1EgvzIOn3w

Attached: manlet.png (1340x1554, 3.75M)

Of course height matters, being 5'4 vs 6'4 would make a massive difference.

But why though?

Because people on Veeky Forums are obsessed with arbitrary numbers to cope with the fact they are socially inept

This is wromg, the perspective isn't accounted for

>arbitrary numbers
>height
t. manlet
Being tall is a massive, massive advantage and only a fool would deny it. Keep coping, shortie.

Didn't say it wasn't an advantage but I am going to say it isn't the be all and end all. Social skills and general attractiveness play a bigger part.

You can fit bigger muscles on a taller person easier

>you said height doesn't matter.
lmao nobody has said this in the entire history of this board

This kills the Veeky Forums fag

Is 5'9'' suicide tier or do I have a chance?

all manlets

depends on your face

Im 5'7'' and honestly I don't find it too bad. In day to day life height doesnt really matter but I feel in the sex charged places like clubs it really does.

the guy in the video is 5'8'' tho.

Jack is only 5' 8"? Wow I thought he was at least like 5' 11"

>being tall
More so being kind of tall, past 6'5 it's more novelty than usefulness outside of basketball or strongman if you have the genes

Count the slots on the squat rack.

I don't care anymore.

I'm 6'0" and I get mired every once in a while. Doesn't matter though because I'm autistic. If you put a 5'9" manlet against me he'd probably still pull more girls just because of how retarded I am.

Attached: 1513880795120.png (121x185, 34K)

It does to a degree. It's all a spectrum and the internet likes to see things in black and white. For example, Jon Snow would pull 100x more girls than Hodor, even with that big ol' swinging dick of his. You take 2 other guys roughly of the same status and fit and face, but one is 65" and the other is 75" the tall guy will mog every woman away from the short one everytime.

Attached: 1506360639159.png (680x473, 76K)

Height is literally everything, with face coming in second and build being third.

I've got a buddy that is 6'4", dyel as fuck. We got really drunk one night at a party and I beat the shit out of him over something dumb in front of his gf. We stayed friends after, and she mired me. But she still fucked him at the end of the day. He still gets more girls than me at the end of the day. Because height and face say it all.

You example doesn't mean shit for 2 reasons. n = 1, and you can't ever be truly objective about anything in your own life. You might think otherwise, but maybe your friend has a good personality or "game" and you are just a wet bag, or thousands of other reasons.

Maybe you're just a fucking faggot. What kind of piece of shit beats his friend up, in front of others, over something "dumb"? He was never your friend to begin with, or you weren't his.
Maybe people just don't like you very much

I'm 5'11", he is 6'4" and he said he could beat me up or something just from the size difference. I said no way, so we both fought each other because we were drunk. We're in the military, that kind of shit happens all the time it's no big deal.